Chapter 4

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 4: Jeon JungKook

Ah Reum met Hana's brother, Jimin who turned out to be the guy who approached her before. The siblings dropped Ah Reum off to her house as Jimin said it 'might be dangerous'. 

She was greeted with silence as she was now living alone in a spacious apartment that her parents bought. As she laid down her bed, she felt her phone vibrated, notifying her of a new message. She quickly got up and opened her laptop as soon as she read the message. She went on to skype and answered the incoming call from her bestfriend.

"AH REUM!!" Taehyung shouted while smiling widely to the camera. 

She laughed at her bestfriend's enthusiasm, "Hey monkey~"

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"  
Damn, she thought. Even though Taehyung has always been this clingy, she never get sick of it. On the contrary, she find it very cute and sweet that it takes her loneliness away.

"I miss you too alien monkey but I have to finish what I started here" 

He pouted, "I know, I know.." he sighed then smiled again, "Anyway, how was your first day at Bangtan University bestie?" 

"It was fun!! I made a new friend and met her brother. How was yours?" 

"That's awesome! My day was tiring but okay~" He said, pretending to be tired, "Tell me about your new friend!" He emphasized on the word 'friend'

"Is that jealousy I hear Kim Taehyung?"  She as she knows that he is very sensitive with friendship. 

"I am not!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter