Chapter 2

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Reality

JUNGKOOK POV

“Yes, Hoseok hyung. I’ll come home early.” I said over the phone while walking my way back from class. As I hung up, I accidentally bumped to someone, making the person fall to the ground.

I quickly helped to grab the scattered stuff on the floor but as soon I saw the face of the person I bumped in to, I froze. Everything around me went still, slowly disappearing, leaving only her. I couldn’t believe what I’m seeing. There she was, the person whom I did my best to forget and move on from, standing before my eyes. All the efforts I did for the past two years went to a waste the moment she laid her eyes on me, making me melt under her gaze. My longing and love for her came back at once.

“Jungkook oppa?” The sudden voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the person who called me and it turned out to be Hana, the younger sister of my friend, Park Jimin. “Oh, Hana”

I swear I could stare at her for the whole day if Hana didn’t pull me back to reality.

“Jeon Jungkook, Seung Ah Reum”

The reality that all the moments we shared are no longer found within her memories.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” I said as we shook hands.

“Likewise” Her reply made my heart ache. This scene is all too familiar to not feel anything.

Ah Reum-a, do you remember the first time we met? It went a little like this. It was my first day in the high school I transferred to.

[FLASHBACK – 5 Years Ago]

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter