Stop Crying

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

oh the font colors for the different POV hurt my eyes, and i'm pretty sure it hurt yours as well sorry.. >.< i'm only going to highlight the first letter and thats it

this is going to be a shorter chapter..sorry..im in a rush..


Honestly, I expected Taehyung to avoid me for a few days and gone back to his own home, but nope. He's back in my bed, smirking. Up to no good again I guess. I simply ignored him. Of course, a person like him doesn't like to be unnoticed.

"I kissed Park Jimin."

It took a while to process that actually because I seriously thought that he kissed me without me knowing. Then I realized, Jamie.

"Why don't you call her Jamie? It's already confusing with Jimin and you know that."

"Seriously! Why aren't you pissed or something?" He threw a pillow at me. This brat.

"I'm sorry? Did you forget who else I had my eye on?"

"Wow, you really are gay aren't you?"

"Biual Taehyung!"

"Whatever."

"Why are you like this? Ever since I told the world, you've been acting like this! Are you against me being like that?" I snapped. If he likes Jamie, fine by me. At least accept me for being bi.

"I DON"T KNOW!" Taehyung had tears in his eyes. "I don't know." It was shocking. Taehyung rarely cried. Was he hurt by what I said? He started to bawl. I immediately came over to his side and gave him a hug. I know it was awkward, but I couldn't bear to see him cry. It didn't feel right.

"I'm sorry." I patted his head.

"No-no you're not!" Still weeping.

"Hey, people are sorry for what they did too."

"No they don't," he said. "The-they pretend t-to, but they really d-don't think they're sorry!"

I don't know whether to argue with him or still comfort him. Comfort, it's a better choice.

"Look, sometimes people make up. They fight, they're pissed, and they move on. And sometimes, they really do forgive each other. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Will you forgive me?" trying to reason with him. I honestly have no idea what I did, but I think it's better to leave no questions asked.

He didn't do anything at first, but then he gave me a hug back. "Okay. I should do the same thing with Jin right?"

You still haven't forgiven Jin, great. "He's your brother right? He'll forgive you and your foolish antics, I'm sure of it."

"Thank you Jimin."

"You can let go of me now."

"No."

"What?"

"Stay longer."

Now it was hella awkward. Taehyung wouldn't let go of me, and I couldn't see his face. Probably had a smirk. I heard the door knock. Mom, please don't come in.

"Jimin? Dinner is-oh." Why is this happening again? "I-I'll leave you two boys alone." My mother quickly shut the door.

Taehyung gave a huge laugh and finally let go.

"You timed that didn't you!? Get out of my house, now."

We chased around the bed and he made it to the window. He turned around before climbing down.

"Oh Jimin, thanks," and he left.

I let out a sigh and laid on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the new number. I didn't tell Taehyung yet, but I got Jungkook's number. He came to gym for some reason, and left his phone on the bleachers. I don't know why, but I grabbed it, looked at the number and quickly typed his number on my phone before he got back. I guess I really like him then.


okai imma stop the chapter there, sorry no jamie in this one..I know I know, ''chapter is short and rushed" but let me explain why.

I'm lacking a lot of inspiration writing this. I'm slowly starting to lose interest, and lacking ideas isn't really help either. I've been recently working on another story, because I couldn't bear to keep it inside of my head, so I had to write it. Honestly, I like that story quite a lot, and I had a lot of inspiration writing it, while this one was lacking. These two stories are COMPLETELY different from one another. This story was inspired by a book, but I decided to put my own twist to it. I wanted to try to write something a little more happier for once, out came this fanfiction. I actually did not plan out this whole story. I'm writing as I go, which is often the reason why these chapters are so late and rushed. The other story was already planned out, and I want to finish that so I will get it out of my head once in for all. Once it's finished, I'll continue with this one, that's if I get more ideas.

I will have to put in story on hold for now. Once I get more inspiration to keep writing, I'll update. Thank you for understanding, you