Call Me Oppa

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

I'm back with another chapter! I reread the earlier chapters and noticed the lack of detail I wrote. I decided to put a little more detail into the story, but not to the point where it will be a purple prose. Oh, Jungkook will pop up in the story this chapter, sorry for the slow start.. anyways, please enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly left the coffee shop in a rush. I actually got his number. I don't plan on talking to him again anytime soon. But he goes to my school, I can't avoid him anyway.

I took a longer route to my house. The sidewalk I'm standing on is made with rough cement; little pebbles scattered across my shoes as I walked. A chilling breeze rushed through my hair, sightly messing it up. It was getting closer to winter; the leaves on the nearby trees have fallen off, leaving a large lump on the crusty grass. I took a last sip from my americano and threw it in a nearby trash can. Strong but sweet. It will sure to keep me awake for a bit.

Finally, I came to door of my house, but faced a dilemma whether to go in or not. I stood there for a bit before a "noona," was shouted behind me. I turned around to see my neighbor, Jungkook waving back at me.

"Noona! Annyeonghaseyo!" he gave a smile.

Jungkook moved into the neighborhood two years ago, and was a shy fellow. He was one year younger than me and is a freshman at Minseok High school. Ever since we met, he's been calling me noona ever since. I appreciate him respecting his elders, but him calling me noona makes me feel old. I told him this many times before, but it doesn't seem like he will stop anytime soon.

I gave a small wave back. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkookie!" He hates being called kookie.

Jungkook gave a small pout, but quickly changed his expression. "Why are you home later than usual, noona?"

"I went to get coffee so I would stay awake studying for that big exam." I replied back.

"Oh, is that why? Well, I guess I better get going now. I don't want my favorite noona to fail!" he gave small wave and left.

Jungkook is precious little guy. He's like a little brother.

I went up to my room and started laying piles of paper onto my desk. There were so many sheets of homework, I could barley see the fine cherry wood of my desk. I immediately started with algebra. It wasn't my best subject, so I might as well get better at it.

y= 2x - 3

f(x)= 2x -3

Easy.

f(x)= x^2 -4/  x -2

What the heck is this? I then heard a doorbell ring across the house. Yerin?

I went downstairs and saw Yerin at the door. Called it.

"Jimin! Sorry I couldn't come with you to get coffee. Should I repay you by studying for that exam?" Yerin appologized.

Yerin was my best friend since, who knows? She was kind, sweet and loyal most of the time. She is part of the school choir and constanly finding ways to appologize to me whenever she is stuck after school singing. A talented girl she is.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed. Normally I wouldn't care how it looked, but my room was a mess. The rug on the floor was folded on the corner, the laundry basket was nearly toppling over, and my desk was piled in with papers.

"Your room is so cute Jimin!" Yerin happily commented. Yerin, don't make feel better, you're too kind. I shook my head and went to my desk.

I heard a notification from my phone on the side of the bed. It was probably from another game, so I didn't bother to pick it up. But Yerin did.

"Who's Jiminie-oppa?"

OH crud, he texted me.

Yerin was nice enough to give me back my phone, but she gave me a smirk. I ignored it and looked at the text.

eyy Jimin-sshi

how u doin >--0

What the heck? Flirty much, Jimin?

"Oh, he probably misses you!" Of course he would be flirting!" Yerin squealed.

Did I say that out loud?

"Well, sure you did!" she smirked again, "So you met the other Park Jimin haven't you? He's quite a cutie isn't he?"

Wait, you knew? Why didn't you tell me?!

"Ahh, I thought it be funny for you to find out yourself!" she squealed again, "Now you know there was another Park Jimin!"

I should really stop saying things out loud.

"Should you? I find it funny when you do. You should text him back." she suggested.

"I'm not going to let a guy disturb my studies, Yerin."

Just when I thought it would be over, another DING came from the phone.

so sorry.. that was

my idiot friend, not me. please

ignore that text Jimin-sshi >.<

Yerin gave me another smirk.

"Okay, fine! I'll text him." I gave up and fumbled with the keys on the phone.

np oppa XD

did you call me oppa?

oops! so sorry..

haha, it's fine.

I don't mind you calling

me oppa ^_~

 

Please stop flirting with me Jimin. I'm blushing really hard in front of my friend Yerin right now.

"You're as red as the tomato!"

I really need to stop saying things out loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day started off slow. All morning was "exam, exam, exam," and nearly everyone freaked out. I sat lazily on the chair. School hadn't even started yet. A sudden tap on my desk made me jump a little. I looked up to see Yook Sungjae, giving me a wave.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo hyung."

"Don't be so formal now, we're the same age you know," he replied.

It's nice having Sungjae as a friend, who was much calmer than Taehyung. Although I wish that whenever we speak, he would stop spacing out.

He sat down on the desk beside me when the bell rang. I looked around the room. Taehyung is late as usual. It was already bad enough that we had to take an exam in the morning, so where was Taehyung goofing off? Luckliy he made it in the classroom before the teacher came. I mouthed a "Where have you been?" but he ignored it. Typical kid.

He sat on the desk behind me. This means trouble. Taehyung would always kick the chair, annoying me to death. One time he kicked hard enough that I fell out of it during class. I turned around and gave him a stern look.

"Okay, okay, I promise I won't kick your . Happy?" he snorted. What's with this guy today? Rude.

---

The exam finally ended, and our grades will be given to us by the end of the day. Taehyung finally snapped out of his gloomy mood when lunch came around.

"FOOD!" he shouted across the cafeteria. What an embarrassment.

I looked around for the other Jimin. She sat around with another girl, Kevin Woo and.. is that Eric Nam?

Taehyung already got his lunch; his plate scattered with rice, gimbap, beef and galbi. It was little too much and different from his earlier meals, but I didn't want to bother with it.

"Care to explain why the rude remark this morning?" I asked.

He sat down and sighed. "Nevermind that. Aren't you going to show me who this other Park Jimin is?" he stuffed his face with gimbap.

"Finish your lunch and we'll meet her." What's with him today?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerin was constantly forcing me to go over to the other Jimin's table. Not today, haha nope. The other Jimin was quite popular it seemed; he was along with other boys most of them were seniors, but he was at the end with another guy. Baekhyun?

Jungkook joined our table a little later, Eric was babbling on about something to Kevin, and Yerin kept on nudging me.

"I'm not going over there Yerin. Besides, Jimin won't even-"

"Jimin won't what now?" a different voice joins the conversation. That voice, doesn't it belong to-

"Paar-k Jii-min?" Why stutter now?

Jimin sure is cute. His jet-black hair hung from the side and his bangs just above the eyebrows. He gave me an eye smile and the crook of his collar was nearly showing his neck- Jamie stop staring there.

He brought along his friend, I think his name was Baekhyun; who was very handsome. He gave me a small smile.

"Ahh, I forgot my manners, I'm the other Park Jimin, who just so happened to go on a date with the other Park Jimin!"  he gave a bow.

Yerin was really trying her best not to laugh, Eric and Kevin seemed to already know the other Jimin, and Jungkook gave me a confused look.

I finally introduced my friends to Jimin, only to wonder what is friend's actual name is.

"Ah, I almost forgot, this is my friend-" I cut the other Jimin off. I already know his name I think.

"Baekhyun, right?"

His friend's smile faded, and quickly turned into a frown. That wasn't his name? Oops..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun, right?" the other Jimin asked.

Taehyung's expression immediately changed. Taehyung got that quite often, to the point where it pissed him off. I told him many times that he should be glad that Baekhyun, a senior at our school was popular and likable. I gave a small chuckle.

"Actually it's Kim Taehyung, but close enough!" I laughed. Taehyung gave me a look.

I looked over to where Jimin was sitting. She sat in between her friend Yerin and this really cute guy, Jungkook. He's a freshman? He's tall..

Jimin kept blushing and is making my heart pound a bit; but Jungkook was also diverting my attention away from her. I tried to keep my focus on the other Jimin.

Finally she spoke, "You know, it will be confusing if we keep calling each other Jimin, so please call me Jamie."

Jamie? How cute..

"Jamie-sshi? Okay then, you should call me something too."

"Urr, umm, I don't know what I should call you," she blushed again.

I gave a smirk. "Call me Oppa."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was a long and uninteresting chapter..sorry if i had bored you to death >.<

oh, just in case there will be some confusion in the future chapters, here are the grades the characters are in:

Freshman: Jungkook

Sophomore: Jamie, Yerin

Junior: Jimin, Taehyung, Sungjae, Kevin, Henry, Amber, Jackson(will appear soon)

Senior: Jin, Eric, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun(all will appear soon) and many many cameos of other idols.

I promise there will be a plot soon! Spoilers:Jiminhasacrushonjungkookaswell huehuehuehuehuhue.