On Purpose

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

I added Third-Person POV into the story..I hope you don't mind the sudden change..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't she cute Taehyung?" It was already time for the next class, but Taehyung was still grumpy after what the other- I mean Jamie, had said.

"Sure, but she called me Baekhyun," he frowned again, "I'm getting tired of that you know."

"Well, he looks more like a brother to you rather than Jin," I commented. It was true, if Jin wasn't his brother, Baekhyun could've been easily mistaken for Taehyung's sibling. Taehyung gave another frown.

"Don't mention his name again please." He sat in his desk and put his head down.

What is up with Taehyung today? Did something happen with him and Seokjin?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung gave another sigh. It was like this ever since he joined this crummy high school. Being compared to other students whenever a chance was given. If it wasn't his brother Jin, it was Baekhyun. But Taehyung didn't mind Baekhyun actually. He looks up to Baekhyun as a brother rather than Jin. Jin was always pushing him around, telling him, "What will people think of me as student council if my brother has lower standards than I am?" or even "You should get higher grades, not only for your good, but it will make my status good as well!" Taehyung was tired of all of that.

He shook all of the negative thoughts out of his mind. He thought of the other Jimin. She made his heart pound quite a bit, up until she mistook him for someone else. But that didn't really matter did it? It meant that she possibly noticed him right? He suddenly gave a small smile. Jimin-err Jamie sure is cute..

The bell suddenly made him jump. Did class start or was it time for another one? Taehyung watched as the other students started to leave, and so was his friend Jimin.

"Last class, Taehyung! Let's see how we did on the exam!" Jimin declared.

Taehyung frowned again. The exam was acutally quite easy, but he purposely marked a few answers wrong. He remembered what happened yesterday.

"Fine! If you get lower than a 85% on your exam, I'm no longer your hyung! Goodbye!"

He could still hear his stomps bashing in his head. It was selfish of him, but he can't stand his brother's remarks any longer.

When they both reached their last class, Jimin immediately checked his grade.

"Not bad, I thought I did better though." he mumbled quietly.

Taehyung took a look at his own grade. Exactly how he expected it to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 93%. Not too bad, but I could've done better.

I glanced at Taehyung. He was staring- more like spacing out. Did he pass? I wanted to ask, but it would be too demanding. He finally snapped out of his blank state and gave me a small smirk.

"Ah haha, I guess I can't call him hyung any more, haha..." he started breathing heavily.

Taehyung failed didn't he? I remembered what happened yesterday with him and Jin. But Taehyung was a smart kid, possibly smarter than I am if it wasn't for his alien-like personality, but how? He couldn't possibly failed on purpose. I couldn't take it any longer. I had to know what he got.

"What did you get?"

"An 83."

Of course, he did it on purpose. But it seemed like he didn't have the guts to actually fail the exam. Why did he do it on purpose though? Did he really hate Jin, his own brother that much? I only knew what was going to happen next; another fight.

It was already the end of the day, and Jin caught up with us. I braced myself for what was going to happen.

"Taehyung! What did you get on the test?" Jin suprisingly was calmer than I thought.

Taehyung looked at him and wrinkled his face. "Do I know you?" I actually gave a small snicker.

"Don't tell me you actually FAILED that exam?!" Jin wasn't calm anymore.

"Actually he got an 83, but lower than what you wanted." I protested. Taehyung gave me glare and left without saying a word.

Jin cursed under his breath and walked the opposite direction. Didn't he have a student council meeting today?

I sighed again and went to the school gym. I skipped basketball practice countless of times, and I was starting to lose my skill, so I might as well practice since I had nothing else to do. The gym wasn't packed with many students, but was enough for me to accidently bumping into someone by the doorway.

"Sorry err, Henry?"

Henry was usually at violin practice, so what was he doing in the gym?

"Look who finally showed up for practice!" Henry gave a little shout. A few of my other friends joined him. Jackson gave a laugh.

"You skipped enough practices that you didn't know who almost took your spot!" Jackson gave an exaggerated snort.

Henry then looked at me with pleading eyes. "Don't hate me hyung."

"Luckliy coach didn't kick you out yet; come on, go change and let's shoot some hoops Jimin!" Jackson happily yelled across the gym.

This is where I'm spending the rest of my Friday afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Call me Oppa."

"Call me Oppa."

It was stuck on my head since he said it. Why does it make me blush so hard? Don't tell me I have a crush on him..

"Noona!"

I stopped walking and turned around. Thank god it was only Jungkookie.

"Jeon Jungkookie! Walking home with noona now?" It sounded a little demanding rather than a request; hopefully he won't reject since we live near each other. He caught up to where I was at and we walked quietly. Too awkward.

I thought of what to say, but Jungkook spoke first. "So, that was the other Park Jimin?" Not this again. I gave a small nod and blushed again.

"What do you think of him?" he suddenly asked.

What do you say to that? "Umm, as a friend?"

Jungkook gave a pout. "It seems he thinks of noona as something else." Something else? As what?

"I don't like how he's treating you noona, you deserve someone better," he spoke when we reached his house, "Sorry noona, annyeong." he waved and went inside. He had a sad expression that I couldn't forget. Jungkook was shy, but he was usually happy, it was difficult seeing him like that.

Why doesn't Jungkook like the other Jimin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook went to his room and plopped down on his bed. He thought about what he said to Jimin just now.

"You deserve someone better."

He'd be lying if he said it wasn't true. Jimin, his favorite noona, can't be dating that guy. A good girl and a bad boy? Too cliché. Why was it always that? Why do girls perfer the trouble-making one over the nice ones? Jungkook didn't understand it.

He'd also be lying if he didn't have a crush on Jamie. As a matter of fact, he did. Noona was so sweet, funny, and great to hang out with. No wonder why the other Jimin had noticed her. But it wasn't fair. He, Jungkook, known Jamie longer than that Jimin had. He didn't like how Jimin flirted with his noona. It made him and Jamie uncomfortable. Why couldn't the other Jimin take a hint and leave?

Jungkook wanted tell someone about his problem, but what would the result be? A younger boy liking an older girl? He would be called a ert.

He stared at the ceiling for a long time. It's a Friday, I shouldn't waste my time at home. He quickly put on a hoodie and went out. Taking a walk in the park wasn't a bad idea. It will set his mind at ease for a while.

It was chilly, he was glad he brought a hoodie. All the leaves were half dead, and the grass had and ugly shade of dark green. The park had better days. He remembered the first time he met Jamie, in the same place. A small smile crept on his face. It gave him a warm happy feeling. Sadly it didn't last long as he bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

Jungkook didn't say anything. That voice, where have I heard it before? He only took him a moment to realize who he was standing in front of.

"Jungkook? You got manners kid?"

----

Taehyung was on his way to Jimin's house. He had already asked Jimin's parents and his own to stay over for the weekend and had gone home to put his stuff in a duffel bag. He was glad Jin had a student council meeting in the afternoon. Taehyung didn't want to see his face for a while.

He bumped into a tall guy on the way. He already said sorry, so why wasn't the guy saying anything? Taehyung looked up to see a familar figure.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung looked again. It was Jungkook. "You got manners kid?" Why was this kid being rude?

"Oh sorry," he spaced out, "Sorry, umm Taehyung?"

Weird kid. "It fine now." Taehyung finally spoke.

They both stood around awkwardly. The wind was messing up Taehyung's hair from behind and blowing off Jungkook's hoodie. It was getting chilly, and Taehyung didn't want to stay there any longer.

"Well, see you around kid," he bid farewell.

He finally reached Jimin's house and greeted his parents. Jimin's father liked Taehyung's presence, but it was a little different with his mother. She gave him a nervous look and went back to the kitchen. Taehyung went to Jimin's room and laid on his bed. Jimin wasn't home yet, and Taehyung didn't shower, so Taehyung took a t-shirt, boxers, and sweatpants and went into Jimin's bathroom. He always liked how Jimin's room had a bathroom. It gave him a sence of  privacy.

Taehyung the hot shower. . He didn't bring his own shampoo. He looked at Jimin's various bottles. Jimin had already warned him in the past not to use his shampoo, but it was too late anyway. He didn't feel like going back to his house just to get shampoo. He would meet Jin, whom he knew was done with his meeting at this time. He chose the one with the best scent.

He heard pounding at the door. Jimin is home already.

"TAEHYUNG? WHAT THE HELL MAN? WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?" Jimin pounded loudly at the door.

"HURRY UP I NEED TO SHOWER TOO," the pounding stopped.

Taehyung still took his sweet time in the shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! Sorry for the delay of the chapter..it was a little difficult writing it in ALL first POV so I added third POV into it.

As you can see, there's a bit of a plot going on... Spoilers: Jungkooklikesjamiebuttaehyungalsolikesjamiebutjamielikesjiminbutjiminlikejamieandjungkookand.....noonelikestaehyungyet..mypoorbaby..huehuhueuhe

I apologize for the ridiculously long and uninteresting chapter, but I hope some of you will enjoy it..excuse the use of my language here..