Quit it Taehyung

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

awkward vmin because why not :3 hope you forward to it ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I want to dream about was Jamie. There wasn't much of a scene in my mind, it was just an image of her and her pretty face. She was absolutely beautiful, even if it was just her face. Then, it changed. Now I all see is Jungkook's face. Why do I like him? I've only seen him once.

"Jimin, I love you," he spoke.

Wait, wasn't that Taehyung's voice?

I snapped awake and saw Taehyung, who was on my bed, ridiculously close to my face. Once in a while, Taehyung would talk in his sleep, and most of the time it was beyond hilarous on what he was dreaming about. This however, was a different situtation. Did he really say "I love you" or was it just my dream?

"Jimin, I love you," he spoke again, still with eyes closed. What the - I immediately kicked him out of my bed and he landed on the floor with a thump. He snapped awake.

I didn't know how to feel. Did my best friend just now confess that he loved me? It was morning, and my face was already red from his confession.

"Augh, why am I on the floor?" he scratched his head and sat on my bed again.

Did he really not remember anything? "I don't know, maybe because I kicked you out," I snarled, "Care to explain your love confession?"

Being rude wasn't really my thing, but my best friend suddenly confessing his love to me? It was just too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung thought about what happened just now. Did Jimin just hear what he said in his dream? Oh no, he got the wrong idea..

Jimin's face was red, probably from anger. Jimin wouldn't look at him in the eye. Was he mad or embarrassed? Taehyung didn't understand Jimin's emotions at the moment. Should he tell him the truth about his crush on the other Ji-Jamie? But what if Jimin really does like Jamie? What if Jimin gets mad at him forever? Taehyung couldn't bear to lose a friend like Jimin.

Taehyung ended up telling Jimin the truth. He braced himself for what was going to happen. Nothing. He then heard Jimin a small chuckle.

"Ah ha, that's a relief."

Taehyung was confused. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? If you like Jamie, go ahead. I can't stop you."

Taehyung was still confused. Didn't Jimin like Jamie? What made Jimin change his mind?

"But don't you like her too?"

"I do, but there's someone else on my mind."

Just who else does Jimin have on his mind?

Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed again without request. Jimin didn't seem to care whether or not he did anyway. Jimin didn't say who it was right away, but Taehyung kept nudging his foot, desperate to know who it was. Jimin's answer shocked Taehyung.

"You know that one freshman, Jungkook? For some reason I feel attracted to him."

He didn't say anything else and looked away. Jimin's face turned red again. The whole atmosphere was so awkward, which was why Taehyung suddenly gave an exaggerated laugh. Park Jimin, that one guy who can make girls fall for him in under five seconds, in love with another guy? It was too weird, and hilarious to Taehyung.

"Ha! Looks like you found your inner gayness Jimin!"

"I'm n-not gay!"

"Your heart says otherwise!" Taehyung started leaning closer to Jimin. He felt the need to tease Jimin for having a crush on a boy.

"Qui-quit it Taehyung! This is weird! What the - ah!" He suddenly pinned him down and Jimin started screaming.

"Is my little Jiminie denying his inner rainbow? Don't you-" Taehyung was interrupted by a door.

"Taehyung, are you- oh my god!" Taehyung looked up at open door. Why did Jin come at the worst time possible?

---

Jin felt bad after what happened a few days ago. He didn't think Taehyung would be mad at him just for a grade. He didn't even think that Taehyung would take his threat so seriously. The next morning, he planned to say sorry, but he didn't want to be alone. Jin woke Hoseok and Yoongi from their houses and decided to come to Jimin's house. Hoseok didn't seem to mind, but Yoongi complained on the way.

"Why should I come with you? Isn't Hoseok enough help for you? Do you know how precious sleep is now days? Why is it so cold?" Yoongi blabbered on with questions.

They all greeted Jimin's mother who was surprised to see why the boys were up this early. She didn't bother asking anyway, and went back to the kitchen. Jin hesitated before opening the door to Jimin's room. Should he be the first to apologize or his brother? Yoongi knew what Jin was thinking about, and quickly elbowed his arm.

"We're already here, might as well come out with it or we wasted my morning for nothing."

Jin heard muffled voices behind the door. Ah, they're both awake. He didn't expect a disturbing image when he opened it. Why was Taehyung on top of Jimin?

"Dammnnn! I didn't expect them to go gay on each other!" Yoongi commented.

"Looks like their hormones got the best of them, hold on.." Hoseok pulled out his phone to capture the scene. They both immediately pulled away and stood up awkwardly. Jin couldn't take it anymore and slammed the door. He walked out without Yoongi and Hoseok. Why didn't Taehyung tell him before? How long did Taehyung felt like this? Seeing his own brother like that completely distracted him why he was there in the first place. Looks like Taehyung will have to say sorry anyway.

 

 

Meanwhile..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook texted me while I was eating breakfast.

noona, do you have

any plans today?

no..

can you come to the

cafe at 10:00, if its

fine with you of course..

sure! is there something

you need jungkookie?

I'd rather tell you

in person..

What did Jungkook want to tell me? It's probably about the other Jimin. I quickly put on dress and placed a random headband and went out. I thought of coming there early in case he kept on waiting. When I arrived, he was there anyway, sitting innocently and tapping his foot.

"Jungkookie! Annyeong!" I gave a little squeal. He looked so precious just sitting there.

"Ahh, nonna! Annyeong!"

He had already ordered coffee for me. What a sweet little angel. We talked for a little, then he had a serious expression on his face.

"Noona, do you love that Jimin?"

I blushed. What else would I feel? "Well, I-I don't l-love him, maybe as a crush?" I cringed at that one word, and so did Jungkook. His face stiffened, and his hands were nervously tapping his knee.

"Noona, I have something to tell you, a confession quite honestly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here we have vmin being the awkward little guys they are and jikook goes on a freaking cute coffee date.

sorry for the delay of the chapter..i got a little lazy while editing since it didn't save the first time..

sorry for the lazy chapter...and my language..and for the lack of jamie..