Who To Chose

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

sorry for a late chapter..i was busy with my studies..btw..this chapter will take two days after the last chapter..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still dumbfounded to what Jungkook had told me the other day.

"Noona, I really like you. You don't have to like me back, but please don't go with that guy."

I could still remember how he exaggerated the word "that." Why does Jungkook hate Jimin that much? I nearly tripped over the sidewalk just thinking about it. It's already Monday ugh. I half-expected Jungkook to avoid me a few days, but as soon as he caught sight of me, he rushed up to me with a hello as if nothing happened. I gave him a quick nod and ran to first period. He's probably going to avoid me now. I'm so sorry Jungkook.

Algebra, a great way to start a morning. Yerin came up to me with shocking news.

"Jimin, have you heard?" Her face gleaming with excitement.

"Eugh, what news? Is it better than this class?"

"Jimin-oppa and Taehyung-oppa have a crush on you!"

I nearly choked. Yerin had spoke so loud that all of the students in the classroom looked in our direction. Some girls gave a look of disgust. I would actually agree. Two hot troublemakers in school; a crush on me? Yes I admit, they both are really cute and handsome, but this seems too good to be true. I pinched my knee. You're not dreaming Jamie.

Class started, but the only thing I could think about was those two guys. Jimin and Taehyung.. What was worse that Jungkook came up in my mind as well.

"Ms. Park! Stop daydreaming and answer this question!"

A few of the students gave a snicker. I have ears you jerks.

Yup, a GREAT way to start a Monday morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I still don't believe that you two have a crush on the same girl. I still going with  you're gay for each other theory." Yoongi snarled.

"Yoongi, how 'bout a bet?" Hoseok gave a laugh. "Ten bucks say that they're going on top of each other again!"

"Shut up." Taehyung snapped and went into the classroom.

It was already a bad way to start a morning, but Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung had spread all kinds of gossip to nearby students. All I got were stares and judgement. A few girls that would usually greet me completely forgotten about my appearance. I slumped down on my desk and sighed. Sungjae lightly touched my elbow.

"Uhh, I want to say good morning, but you're clearly not in the mood."

I quickly stood up and gave a bow. "Sorry hyung, morning. Not exactly my best today."

He gave a quick nod and went back to his desk. Henry and Jackson came up to me along with Amber. They all started talking at the same time, I was slightly confused, but I made up a few words. "Both..or..crush..but..homo?" Oh. It's about that.

Taehyung was apparently listening to the whole thing. He gave a loud growl. I was fed up.

Well, I'm sorry that I'm apparently biual! But it was you who jumped on top of me!

The whole room went silent. Did I say that out loud? Well, .

"Oppa, so you're-" Amber was cut off by Jackson.

"Amber, I'm pretty sure it's true since he said it out loud."

"Wait, I'm still confused. Did Jimin and Taehyung do the..thing? But I thought he had a crush on some girl too.." Henry was still dumbfounded.

"Can everyone just shut up?!" Taehyung yelled. He gave me a glare. His face was red as ever and he looked like on the verge of tearing everything down.

This was not my way to start a morning, especially a Monday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was awkward at lunch. No one spoke of anything involving Jimin and Taehyung. Apparently there had been rumors that Jimin and Taehyung did..stuff. I don't believe a single thing about it. This had to be some kind of sick joke. I glanced at their table. Both of the guys didn't even look at each other. Nobody spoke at their table, but whispers from the other tables made me ticked. It seemed like Taehyung took a hint and stood up suddenly.

"It's a misunderstanding! Can everyone just forget it?"

Everyone else continued to speak as if nothing happened. Why is this such a big deal?

The lunch bell rang and Jungkook tugged at my arm.

"Do you still remember, noona?"

Umm, the day you confessed to me and told me to stay away from that guy?

"Yes."

-------

Jungkook didn't accompany me walking home. Sad. He was such a sweet guy. And he lives next to you Jamie..

"Hey, Jimin."

I stopped. That low voice sounds familiar. Taehyung was super close to my face. He gave a small smirk. You're making me melt..

I never really noticed his facial features before, but now since he's inches away from my face, what else could I do? I tried not to stare at his lips. NONONONO JAMIE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. Umm, eyes? NO, that's worse!

"Ha, tempeted to do something Jimin?" His voice was low and gave me a shiver.

Why are you just like that guy? Flirty and gosh dang handsome..

It was like the world had slowed time down. Then it went to normal speed. Taehyung suddenly pecked my lips.

"See you tomorrow." He flashed a smirk and left.

First Jimin, then Jungkook, and now you? Why is this suddenly happening to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i was stuck on writer's block for a long time...this chapter doesn't make much sense..

sorry for the late and lazily written chapter..but i promise the next chapter would be a little more interesting..

*who would like Jamie to end up with? Comments are appreciated! ^^