Breaking into Jimin's Room

Park Jimin, Park Jimin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because my name is also Park Jimin."

He stood there for a moment, and then he gestured me to sit down on the nearest table then sat down on the opposite side and smiled.

"Isn't this nice, meeting someone with the same name? Now tell me, Park Jimin,what are you here for?" he gave a small chuckle.

What else I'm here for? Ordering coffee..

"Umm, waiting for mm-my coffee." I stuttered. His eye-smile is making me blush a bit.

"Shin Jimin!" the barista calls again.

Seriously, how many Jimins are there in the world?

"Aishhh, when is my order going to come?" I practically yelled out. I forgot about the other Jimin's existence for while.

"Haha! You're cute Jimin-sshi!" he laughs.

Are you  flirting right now? Quite expected of you..

"Park Ji-Min?" This time the barista used a questioned tone.

My Americano! Finally!

The barista gave me a look, as if saying, "How many of you are there?"

I grabbed my coffee finally and stood there for a moment.

The other Jimin is still waiting at the table. It be a bit rude if I left without saying a word, so I went back to sit down.

"An americano? he questioned, "It doesn't fit a girl like you."

I didn't know what else to say. What can you say to that?

"Well, I plan on studying, but I fall asleep easily, so I thought maybe a stronger coffee could keep me awake for a while." I blabbered on.

"Ah, aren't you from Minseok High School? You're studying for that big exam aren't you? Are you a junior?" he bombarded me with questions.

We talked for a while, long enough to for me to finally realize what this was. A date. What the heck am I supposed to do? I still need to study for that exam! Please something come up, I can't take this anymore!

"DING!" A notification from my phone! It was from this game Piano Titles, but what the heck. I need to leave!

"Ah, my friend Yerin needs me at her house." I lied. Yes, lie in front of a cute guy. Great, Jamie.

"Oh is that so? Well, before you leave, let's exchange numbers!"

Oh my god Jamie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Score Jimin!

The other Jimin was so cute, I couldn't help but flirt with her.

She left in quite a rush. Her friend must be her study partner as well.

I looked at the number she exchanged with me. "Jimin-sshi" I renamed the contact. I'll probably text her tomorrow. I have to tell Taehyung this.

I quickly texted Taehyung, my best friend.

 

eyy taetae, i think i just went

on a date with jimin.

It took a while, but he responded.

with shin jimin??

she way out of your league bro

nonono, with PARK JIMIN

you went on a date by yourself?

thats just sad now.

this kid i swear-nonono

the OTHER PARK JIMIN

theres another park jimin in our school

ohhhhh, wait theres ANOTHER ONE

OF YOU??! Im already tired just ONE and

now theres TWO 0_=

but shes super cute!! >//<

ehhh.. show me tomorrow

im studying right now and jin

will prob kill me if i fail so bai

have fun you nerd~

That kid can annoy me sometimes.

I'll show Taehyung who Jimin is tomorrow. Isn't he in for a surprise?

I went home and lied on my bed. Should I text her now? No, she's studying right now. So is Taehyung..

This exam is not a big deal to me. Honestly, I think I'll ace this test. I don't need studying or a tutor, I'm quite intelligent myself.

It was still quite early in the afternoon, but what is there to do?

I heard a thud at my window. I pulled the blinds to see what it was. Taehyung's face smack in the middle of the window. I gave yelp and fell backwards. I should be used to Taehyung breaking into my house every so often, but this was completely different. He was usually going through my dog's screen door in the backyard. At the worst moments, my mother would be there, ready to call the cops on him. He got lucky that time.

I went up to the window and opened it. He rolled on the floor and stood up giving a ninja pose.

"What the heck, Taehyung?! I thought you were studying!" I scolded.

"I was, but it got boring so I thought I stop by your place," he yawned.

"There is a thing called a FRONT DOOR Taehyung! Why are you here in the first place?"

"Jin was annoying me with questions so I ran out. It's hard having him as a brother you know."

I facepalmed my own face. This kid is so immature. Ahh, but I'm usually the immature one. Things changed.

"By the way, Jin will probably ring the doorbell in about... BRINGGGG...now! Tell him I'm at Hoseok's place fishing."

Taehyung and his 4D brain.

His older brother Seokjin and I are actually good friends, but he's pretty much the opposite of Taehyung. Seokjin is the student council president, gets all the good grades, and a teacher's pet. Taehyung is I don't know what he does; despite knowing him for years, he won't tell me what kind of activities he does at school, a class clown, hyper, and pretty much an alien. I swear, that kid isn't from earth.

I went up to the door and saw Jin huffing angrily. Now, Jin is a very handsome guy, but what he's doing right now is hands down ugly.

"Umm, Taehyung is-"

"At Hoseok's place? Nice try Jimin, he used that excuse many times before. Now, where is he?!" he barged into house and ran to my room.

Should I follow him or let him scold Taehyung? I went up to my room anyway. It was quite a hilarious sight; Jin was pulling Taehyung's foot while Taehyung grabbed into the corner of my bed screaming. I gave a laugh.

"I don't want to study, hyung! It's so boring!"

Jin finally let him go. "Fine! If you get lower than a 85% on your exam, I'm no longer your hyung! Goodbye!" he stomped his way out.

I sighed again. I'm always the one in between whenever they fight. He sat up with my phone.

"You got the other Jimin's number already? Yah, impatient with girls aren't you? Why did you name her Jimin-sshi?" he teased.

I panicked and tried to grab the phone, but he blocked me. He started texting the other Jimin. Taehyung, I'll kill you for this.

I finally grabbed my phone but it was too late.

eyy Jimin-sshi

how u doin >--0

Taehyung, why? What will the other Jimin think of me now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back with another chapter! I thought the first chapter was too short, so I decided to make a longer one, but now it's not long enough in my opinion. >.< Oh, I thought Jin and Taehyung would go well as brothers I hope you guys are okay with that, and thought it would go well as a sub-plot. I know that I'm lacking a main plot for this, but I promise that for the future chapters will have something that you would actually enjoy reading! I'll come back with another chapter as soon as I can!~~