Chapter 2 Debut Day

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3 months later…

 

Somi POV

 

Today is the day…the day that was supposed to be my first step into reaching my dreams. If only I hadn’t failed that day, I could be able to debut with TWICE unnies today…

 

Sadness filled my soul once again, after 3 long months of doing my best to forget about SIXTEEN. These past months went by slowly. After being treated like idol’s during SIXTEEN, we immediately went back to trainee life after it was over. Endless hours of practice and schoolwork were basically all I did. Nothing that was the least bit interesting happened.

 

“Somi ah, hurry up. We are going to be late!” A voice yelled my name distracting me from my thoughts. Knowing exactly whom that voice belonged to, I quickly fixed my hair and applied cherry flavored lip tint to my dry lips before slinging a small hand bag around my body and dashing out the door.

 

A girl with light brown hair that was clearly dyed greeted me. She had braces and pale skin. The female was sitting calmly on the couch as she waited for me. “Where are the others?” I asked her.

 

Hearing my voice, the slightly older girl turned to look at me. “They left already. I was the only one nice enough to wait for you, slowpoke.” She jokingly teased as she shot me her sarcastic smile, showcasing the shiny metal on her braces.

 

“Well, in that case, I am very thankful to have an unnie like you. Now, shall we go?” I chuckled running over to her and linking our arms together.

 

“Yeah, we should get going. The show is going to start in a while.” She whined.

 

When sixteen ended, all the TWICE unnies moved out into their own dorm which is the major dorm but our remaining members stayed at the minor dorm. At first all 7 of us were living together until Jiwon unnie moved out of the company. Not long after, Minyoung unnie took the advice of PD nim and trained to become a solo artist. Now only the remaining 5 of us are staying in our little dorm together. It took us a while to adjust to the loss of the members since we lost the 2 power vocals and Chaeyeon unnie was left to be the leader. But now we’ve gotten used to it.

 

“Yah Jeon Somi! What part of lets go now don’t you understand? You should learn to stop zoning out.” She dragged me out the door.

 

 

“Yah! Eunsuh unnie, slow down!” I managed to say only to be dragged away in an even faster speed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Somi ah! You came!” A girl ran up to me and tackled me into a tight hug as soon as I entered the MBC building.

 

“Uh..I..I can’t breathe.” I gasped because whoever the stranger hugging me was, she is extremely strong.

 

“Oh mian… I was just so excited to see you after so long!” The dark haired girl released me. As soon as I caught my breath, I looked up at the stranger.

 

“Chaeyoung Unnie???!” I screamed, pulling her into an even tighter hug. Chaeyoung unnie and I had become really close during our time in SIXTEEN. We were inseparable. But, when the program ended, TWICE unnies had to practice so hard in order to be ready to debut this year just as PD nim promised. Because they practice 24/7, we never have time to see each other. Even if they are given breaks, they choose to go back home and rest alone instead of hanging out with us, which is totally understandable since I would have done the same thing. But, because we work in the same building, we always run into each other. Although when we do, we only have time to say hi and return back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter