Chapter 7 Are You a Thief, Sasaeng, Murderer, or ?

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Somi POV

 

“We are here! HALLELUJAH!” I sang as we all scrambled to get out of the tight space.

 

“Last on who gets in out of TWICE pays!” Nayeon unnie yelled as she dashed towards the entrance. I wasn’t at risk of having to pay for our food, but I ran just for the fun.

 

Inside, the air conditioning welcomed me and the sweet aroma of greasy fattening food woke up my empty stomach.

 

“TWICE members, let’s do the ordering. Let our dongsaengs rest.” Jungyeon unnie walked up to the counter followed by 7 other pretty girls. MoMo unnie, being the one chosen to pay, trudged slowly after them.

 

We found a table to sit at and got our seats. Eunsuh unnie got out her phone and immediately started taking selcas with us to send to Minyoung unnie and Jiwon unnie. Searching my pocket for my own phone, I realized that I had forgotten it in the car.

 

“Oh guys, I forgot my phone in the van. I’ll go get it.” I got up slowly.

 

“You want me to come with you?” Chaeyeon unnie asked since she was the oldest out of us now. I shook my head so she tossed me the car keys and I dashed out.

 

The van was right in front of the entrance and it was easy to get to. Manager nim had left to go get the unnie’s schedules and told us that he would be back in half an hour. I pushed the button and the van beeped. Satisfied with my work, I put the key into my pocket and opened the door. The inside was dark and dry but I quickly closed to door anyway, because I left my coat in the restaurant and was freezing cold outside.

 

Not knowing how to turn the lights on, I felt around in search for my phone with the dim lamppost being my only source of light.

 

“Ughh… Where is it?” Climbing to the back, I felt the seats with my palms. “It’s not here either.”

 

Just then 2PM’s Crazy filled the car. From the corner of my eye, I saw a light from under the driver’s seat. “Gotcha now!” I leaped for my phone with excitement but instead of reaching victory, my hair caught onto the net at the back of the seat, making me unable to get up again.

 

Struggling to untangle my brown locks, I could hear my ringtone getting louder. That’s it! If I call one of the unnies for help, they’ll come and get me. With that thought, I reached farther for my vibrating phone. Ughh… still not successful. The farther I reached, the farther it felt.

 

Suddenly the door flew open.

 

 

Vernon POV

 

“I’m back!” I entered our van as the boys cheered with joy.

 

“Finally, it took you long enough.” Wonwoo hyung groaned after being awakened by the loud sound.

 

“Check if you have what you want. If not, someone go back and get it first. We don’t have time to return once we leave.” Manager hyung stated.

 

As if on cue, the boys attacked the bags and started hunting for their orders.

 

“Hyung, Jun hyung and I ordered 2 cheese burgers not a single double cheese burger.” The maknae whined.

 

“There are only 4 bags of chicken nuggets. There is no way we will be full.” Seungkwan hyung complained.

 

“They gave us strawberry ice-cream instead of strawberry soda.” Woozi hyung pouted.

 

“Yah, Vernon! How did you order this!?” Leader hyung yelled at me as I raised my hands up in surrender.

 

“Alright alright I’m sorry. I’ll fix it. We had too many orders so I guess the worker couldn’t catch all of what I said.” Manager hyung opened the door for me as I pranced out and walked into the restaurant for the 2nd time that night.

 

“Hi! It’s me again. Umm we didn’t get the right order so I’m here to fix that.” I smiled awkwardly at the boy from before.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“Hey guys!” Hoshi grabbed the attention of all his remaining members in the van. “Do you want to pull a prank on Vernon?”

 

“Why not?” Joshua smirked as he let his pure heart develop a mischiev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter