Chapter 5 The girl in the crowd

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V

 

 

Somi POV

 

“Unnie! Breakfast is ready!” I heard a female voice from outside my room.

 

“I’ll be right out, Natty!” I shouted back. The younger female is like my personal alarm clock. She gives me a wake up call every single morning.

 

Yawning, I sluggishly removed the blankets on top of me and got out of bed. The sun was shining through my window and I could feel it burning on my sleepy face. In the bathroom, I did all the necessary things and got ready for a new day. It’s Sunday today so training starts later than usual. We have lots of time to hang out and eat before we head to the JYP building.

 

“Good morning, sleepy head.” Chaeyeon unnie called out as I stepped into the kitchen. She had a plate full of pancakes in her hands. “Good to see you finally got out from that bed of yours. It’s already 9.”

“Mian, unnie. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.” I sat down at the counter and watched as Chaeryoung poured maple syrup over my own stack of pancakes.

 

“What do you guys want to do today?” Eunsuh unnie spoke with full of food.

 

“Yah! Finish chewing before you talk.” Chaeyeon unnie scolded, earning a derp face from Eunsuh unnie. “Let’s just stay in and play games.”

 

“Nae!” We shouted in agreement.

 

After we finished, everyone except for me plopped onto our living room couch. It was my turn to do the dishes today.

 

“Somi ah, don’t forget to turn off the tap afterwards. We all know what happened last time.” Chaeyeon unnie called. A few weeks ago I left the tap on and we went to school. It was a Wednesday so we trained for 6 hours afterschool. When we arrived home, the entire apartment was flooded. The water went up to our knees and our furniture was soaking wet. Random things were basically floating around. It took us hours to get the water out.

 

“Nae, unnie!” I replied as I dumped the syrup-covered plates into the sink. Turning the tap on, my pale hands came in contact with the ice-cold water, causing me to flinch. A sharp pain ran through my palm.

 

I quickly turned off the tap and examined my left palm. To my surprise, there was a cut covered with dried up blood. What? How did this even get here? I began to recall all the incidents from last night.

 

The boy! When I bumped into him, I fell and I scratched my palm with the glass edge of a photo frame hanging on the wall. I was too caught up in the moment to realize the pain that it had caused me.

 

No POV

 

Somi grabbed a nearby towel and dried her hands. The pain was starting to fade so she sat herself down on a chair. The face of her mystery boy flashed in her mind. No matter how hard she tried, she always went back to thinking about him again.

 

“Somi, you pabo. You aren’t even going to see him ever again.” She mumbled to herself as she got up and searched for some gloves. She had some dish washing to do.

 

 

 

Vernon POV

 

“ICE CREAM!!!!!” all 13 of us screamed. Manager hyung scrunched his nose as he blocked his poor ears to prevent himself from possibly going deaf.

 

“Fine…fine…I give up. You boys act like you haven’t eaten in years not to mention half an hour ago. You were just chomping down pizza!” Manager hyung stared at us in shock.

 

“Are you buying us ice cream or what?” S.Coups hyung asked.

 

“Do I have a choice?” We all shook our heads with cheesy grins plastered on our faces. “Didn’t think so. What flavor?”

 

After screaming out our orders, we waited in the parking lot of the ice cream place while the manager hyung bought us what we wanted.

 

“Today is the last day of promotion. Let’s give it our best!” Leader hyung smiled, showing us his ‘HWAITING’ sign.

 

Time passed by so fast. I’ll just have to give it my all onstage tonight.

 

The car ride was really loud and energetic like always. After 10 minutes we arrived at the Mnet building. I got out of my seat, walked down the aisle, and stepped out of the bus.

 

“Yah Vernon!” I could hear Joshua hyung’s voice from behind me. Turning around, I stopped my feet and gave him my attention. “Your shoe is untied. Tie it unless you want to trip and lose all your front teeth.”

 

I looked down at my feet. Sure enough, my shoela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter