Chapter 3 Neon posters, Shoelaces,and YOU

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi POV

About half an hour has gone by and I have already met and talked to all of the TWICE unnies. They all stayed pretty much the same, but visually they look so much better. I felt like they were already idols. It seems like just yesterday we were all being divided into major and minor for the Sixteen competition to begin.

Now we are all sitting in their waiting room in our own little groups in different corners of the room. Dahyun unnie, Tzuyu unnie and Chaeyoung unnie are getting their make up done. MoMo unnie is teaching Mina and Sana unnie the hard dance steps. Jihyo unnie is doing vocal warm ups. While Nayeon and Jungyeon unnie sat with all of us (the people who aren’t getting to debut ☹). We were making posters to support them. They said that since they are just debuting, there is no guarantee that fans will be there. So, they want to know that at least some people are cheering for them.

“Pass me the pink marker.” Eunsuh unnie said without looking up from her neon yellow poster board that had already been covered with all of the Twice unnies names.

No body moved. Finally after 5 seconds of awkwardly staring at the marker, Chaeryoung grabbed the marker and gave it to Eunsuh unnie. “Why do I have such lazy unnies and a lazy Natty?” she sighed. We all laughed and continued coloring.

Just then a staff member lady with jet-black hair barged into the room. “You guys are almost up. Get ready!” She called out before rushing out of the door again.

“Well, I guess we’ll get going then.” Nayeon unnie clapped her hands together and stood up from her chair while taking her final look at her own flawless reflection.

“Lets go!” Dahyun unnie pointed at the door and started charging towards it. All the TWICE unnies followed and the rest of us did the finishing touches of our posters. Once we were all done, we scurried out the door and went to where the unnies were lined up at the stage entrance.

I glanced up at the stage. The crowd was roaring as the boys on the stage danced to their heart’s content. They seemed young and had a fresh vibe but there were so many of them that I couldn’t even get a good look at any of the members.

“Whatcha staring at?” Chaeryoung’s voice startled me. “Got an eye for one of those boys?”

“Yah! What are you talking about; I’m not interested in them. Besides, I don’t want or need a boyfriend right now.” I spoke back.

“I never said you needed them as your boyfriend.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Aisshh Seriously, this girl.” I sighed. Just then I realized something.

“Oh God! I left my poster inside the waiting room! Let me go get it before TWICE unnies get on.” I took a look at the stage all the huge group of boys finished their ending pose. I have to hurry.

Dashing through the crowded hallway, I made my way towards the waiting room we were previously in. I swung the door open and grabbed my neon pink poster from the floor and ran back out. The hallways were filled with even more people than before. I had trouble pushing through everybody.

Suddenly I bumped into a rock on the floor that sent me tumbling to the wall. I fell with a bang but I quickly got back up. Turning my head back to the rock, I realized that it wasn’t a rock, but a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter