Chapter 8 Too Young To Love

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somi POV

 

Aisshh!!! Why did I just do that? My cheeks flushed red as I recall how I was flat on the floor looking like a mess in front of him. I hit my head several times before staring at my reflection.

 

“Somi, you pabo.” I was currently in the bathroom of the fast food place. I ran straight to the bathroom after fleeing from him. It was too embarrassing. I knew I shouldn’t have run away but after calling him a , murderer, and kidnapper, I couldn’t face him. Ahhhhh what have I done? Pabo pabo pabo.  

 

 

-----------------------MONTHS LATER---------------------------------

 

 

Vernon POV

 

Today is just a normal practice day for us. Our 3rd comeback is in preparation but we rarely have schedules these days. Now we are on our way to the PLEDIS building but we’re stuck in one of those stupid traffic jams. Absent mindedly, I looked out the van window only to be greeted by a familiar face in the car next to us.

 

The girl was busy fixing her hair and staring into our van. She had earphones plugged in and lips were tinted an orange-ish pink color. Her eyes glowed dark brown and she stayed expressionless as we made eye contact. I quickly pulled up my mask to prevent myself from being recognized since she might be a fan, but then I remembered. Since we our idols, the windows are pitch black, allowing us to see the outside but the people on the other side could only see their own reflection.

 

That explains why she was fixing her hair. The others were complaining about the traffic but I took it as an opportunity to look at her more closely. She was so pretty and so familiar; I just couldn’t point out who she was. Was she by chance another idol? She got the looks though. I gave up and averted my gaze back to the book in my hands but my mind was still on her. Where have I seen her before? Sighing I rested my hands onto my knees and looked down. My torn up sneakers came into view. The laces were untied and suddenly it all came back to me.

 

The girl! She’s my mystery girl that I had searched for. I grew to forget her during the past few months but it all came back to me now. I frantically turned around to find her but it was too late. The traffic light turned green and her car drove off. Why do I have such bad luck when it comes to her?

 

 

Somi POV

 

It has been months since the TWICE unnies’ debut and I have been training harder than ever with the others. If there was anything interesting that happened over the past months, there’s only one thing.

 

_______________FLASHBACK_________________

 

“Somi, JinYoung PD nim asked to see you in his office.” a JYP staff walked into our training room.

 

“What did I do wrong?” I asked. She didn’t answer she just left. The other girls cheered me on as I nervously stepped out of the room. The hallways were nice and cool. I quickly made my way up to PD nim’s office which was on the highest floor.

 

Knocking slowly on the wooden door, my hands trembled. “Come in” I heard his calm voice.

 

I creaked the door open and closed it behind me trying to be as gentle as possible.

 

“Come. Have a seat.” The older man motioned for me to sit at a black chair facing him. I bowed slightly before sitting myself down. “How have you been, Somi?”

 

“Umm…fine sir. I have been fine.” My nervousness couldn’t be hidden and PD nim let out a huge chuckle.

 

“Relax, Somi, I didn’t call you here to punish you.” I heaved a huge sigh of relief and a small smile crept up my face. “In fact, I’m here to congratulate you.”

 

I looked at him with a look of total lost in my eyes. “You have been chosen as the only trainee from JYP to participate in the program called Produce 101. Have you heard of it?”

 

I took a second to process all the information in my brain then shook my head. “It is a survival program with a total of 101 girl trainees from various companies. You will be competing against each other to earn a spot in the final 11-member group. The 11 members will debut as an EDM girl group under M-net and they will promote together for a year before disbanding and returning to their companies.” He explained with care.

 

“Why me?” JYP has so many more talented and older more experienced trainees than me, so why me?

 

“Somi ah, I’m sure you know we have trainees that are better than you at singing and dancing. But, in our view, you clearly have the most charm. You proved yourself in SIXTEEN. Despite being one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter