Chapter 6 The Fast Food Place 2 Blocks Away

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somi POV

 

The stages were awesome so far and I got to sing along and do all the cool fan chants for every single performance. Just as the beautiful girls in white dresses struck their ending pose, the stage went dark.

 

“Oooo…I wonder who is going next.” Chae tugged on my sleeve with excitement.

 

“NEXT UP IS SEVENTEEN!!!” The MC announced as a huge group of boys entered the stage area in a huddle.

 

“Well, there is your answer.” I sent her a smile and the music started booming through the speakers.

 

A boy with dark hair started off jumping all over the place and without a warning, his part was over. A group of boys forming a circle began to shake and drop to the ground. In the center of that circle, revealed to be a boy that started rapping with his strangely familiar low voice. My eyes were glued to him as I tried to figure out who he was but I couldn’t exactly point it out.

 

That’s when I remembered. Wasn’t he the boy from yesterday? So he is an idol after all…But before I got to get a good look, his energetic part ended and he was shoved to the back as another one out of those 13 boys started singing. At the exact same time a hoard of fangirls screamed and pushed their way to the front of the stage nearly running over us. When I regained my senses, I realized that I was now really far away from the stage. No longer caring about the boy onstage, I frantically searched for Chaeryoung who wasn’t by my side anymore.

 

“BOOOO!” A pair of palms covered both of my eyes.

 

“Wow…seriously, Chae? I was worried.” I took her hands and turned myself around to face her.

 

“Haha sorry. I just had to.” She shot me an innocent look. “I guess they must be really popular huh? Their fangirls are no joke.”

 

“Yeah…” I thought about the boy again. Was that even him? As much as I wanted to get another glimpse, I knew very well that it was nearly impossible.

 

“Why so sad? You can’t wipe that frown off your face.” Chae nudged me as she bobbed her head to the music.

 

“Nothing. I was just zoning out.” I reassured her and plastered the biggest smile onto my face. The music was still playing and their voices could still be heard but the heads of fangirls that were taller than me blocked my vision. I gave myself a mental face palm for wearing flats today.

 

 

The show finally ended and Chaeryoung and I were currently waiting in front of the building for the rest. Kicking a pebble around, I heaved a sigh and thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter