Chapter 1 (Prologue)

You Are My VITAMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This prolouge is gonna be a bit long and maybe too deep and boring for your liking so I am warning you in advance. It doesn't have to be read but it gives more info about SIXTEEN and how it ended and stuff so yeah...The story gets better!!

________________________________________________________________

Somi POV

 

Dang It! How could this happen? I had my chance but I failed. Am I not good enough? Did I do something wrong? Is there no charm in me? Why don’t I deserve to debut like the rest?

 

Thoughts and questions ran through my head as I stepped down from the stage and walked into the dressing room followed by the others that got eliminated. The others that had their dreams taken away like me. I held my tears in trying my best not to cry because I knew that as soon as I did, I would completely break down. Not saying a word, I limped towards the bathroom that was located at the corner of the room.

 

I slowly closed the door and fell to the floor as my back dragged against the wall. I was finally alone. Sitting helplessly on the bathroom floor, tears rolled down my cheeks ruining my eye makeup. I was so close. So close to reaching my dreams. I made it to the final stage but I guess I messed up. Even though I couldn’t grasp my dreams at least I got to touch them. I got to feel what fame felt like for a little while and it was worth it. Besides, me getting eliminated probably had a lot to do with the fact that I am only 14 years old. Because of the stupid new law, idols as young as me can’t perform late and all that stuff, so if you think about it, I would probably bring the group down. And I’ll have time to improve my self and in 2 years I’ll be debuting still… I’ll just have to wait and be patient.

 

Looking on the bright side always cheered me up. I can’t give up because I’m greedy. Being on the program made us gain lots of attention and made me gain attention. I actually have fans. Seeing people out there tonight with my name written on their signs made me feel loved. And I want that love again. So I have to debut. I have to debut…

 

 

No One POV

 

“Somi, are you in there?” Minyoung knocked on the bathroom door.

 

“Oh uh…yeah unnie. I’ll be right out.” Somi answered in an overly happy tone trying to shield how weak she was at the moment. She walked over to the sink and carefully erased all her eye makeup so that she wouldn’t look like a ghost with black tears. Lastly she practiced facial expressions in the mirror to make it look like she never even cried. But it didn’t work since her face was completely red and bloated.

 

“Whatever…” Somi mumbled to herself and unlocked the door walking out of there as fast as she could. She needed some time alone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter