All of You

Until I'm Yours Again

WARNING: This chapter may contain some themes that will make you feel uncomfortable, including mild ual content. We have marked very clearly where the content starts and where it ends in red so that you can enjoy the rest of the chapter.

 

 

On the other end of town opposite Chanyeol’s home, there’s a tall building owned by a relatively small corporation. During the daytime they run as a publishing firm that specializes in the editing and the publication of novels for all ages. The man who runs the firm does not own the company, but it's rather a shared partnership with a close relative and has been for years. The man who does own the business doesn’t really associate himself with his family member's work during the daylight. He has given him full jurisdiction of the building during those hours. It’s the night time that this man concerned himself with mostly.

He sat in a large office at the top of the building long after everyone had left and the sunlight had gone down. The office was generally untouched and left only for him. This entire floor of the building and the entire basement of the tower were in fact for his eyes only. Well, his and his employes of course. His relative didn't care much for what the younger did at night and vice versa anyway.

The office overlooked the city, the black silhouettes of buildings contrasted against the setting sun, office lights flickering on from building to building in the distance and nearby of those working overtime or those offices that stay open late like his. He watched from large glass windows as the sun finally disappeared shrouding the desolate city in darkness. This was when his real work began.

He could see his reflection in the window and cringed at the way he looked. His hair dark and disheveled, he couldn't remember the last time he had combed it properly, against his pasty white skin. His dark eyes traveled down his own faded appearance in the window - black jeans, black turtle-neck sweater, black shoes polished to perfection. He sighed at the sight of the dark circles under his eyes.

He was tired and wished nothing more than to crawl into a bed and have nothing to do with his work, but he knew that was not possible. There was no rest in a job like this. He sighed and sipped at a hot mug of coffee, retreating to sit in the large chair and reclined back slowly, sinking into the softness. He hoped that maybe tonight nothing out of the ordinary would happen. Of course, he knew that with this thought that something would. He could almost sense the phone call that was about to disturb his would-be peace.

Bring-bring.

‘This is it,’ he sighed and waited for two more rings before picking up the sleek, black phone in his hands. He recognized the number flashing on the screen and let out another sigh in almost irritation. He wondered if this phone call was even going to be an important one. He debated placing the phone back on the stand, but it was too late. He could already hear the deep voice of the man on the other line calling out his name, ‘I know you’re listening!’

“Hello?” his voice was authoritative, bored, informal, annoyed.

“That’s no way to greet me,” the deep voice chuckled.

"What is it now?”

“Aw, don’t be like that,” he could almost see the man pouting, “Aren’t you happy to hear from me?”

“Can you cut to the chase? I’m a busy man.”

The other man hummed, “Alright, alright.  I've got news for you. Good or bad, you decide. They will be downtown tonight. I don’t know where, but chances are they will be going after him again.”

“He’s back?”

“Of course he is. He can’t stay away from this place.”

The man groaned in indignation, “What am I supposed to do if I don’t know where they’ll attack? How is this helping me?”

The man on the other end shrugged and realized that he was on the phone so he cleared his throat instead, “Better than no information, right? You know I can’t dabble too much. That’s not my job, it’s yours.”

The man rolled his eyes, “Can I get a name of a street at least?”

The other man thought for a moment and after a minute of silence and annoyed huffing on the other end of the receiver he said simply, “Fifth street.”

“Alright,” the man in his large office nodded and hoped that maybe he could hang up the phone before the man on the other end said anything more, but he knew his efforts were in vain.

“So, when are you coming over again?”

“Good bye.”

“Ah! Hey now, I just helped you out!”

The man grumbled to himself and looked down at the calendar laid out on his desk. There were several dates marked with neat, red circles around them and the man counted from today’s date back to the last one with a red circle. He groaned mentally and rubbed at his chin. It had been almost eight days since he’d last seen this man.

“Tonight after work. Maybe. If not, tomorrow.” the man drummed his fingertips on the top of his desk, watching the clock on the wall next to him tick away. He could hear footsteps coming up the stairs outside of the office door and wanted more than anything for this phone call to end already so that no one else could hear it.

The deep voice almost giggled, “I’m excited to see you, K-”

The door to the office was thrown open and the man dropped the phone back onto the stand and looked up at the man in the doorway. The man looked troubled, worried, his eyes scanning the room for anyone who shouldn’t hear the words desperately trying to come out of his mouth. He let out a small sigh of relief as he let himself into the office. His boss cocked an eyebrow at him before he nodded firmly at him, that this was really important information and that’s why he had burst into the room unannounced.

"Sir, they're planning another attack."

"I know."

"How...? Ah," the man smirked, "Your lover."

"I've told you a million times," the other, shorter man said as he leaned back in his chair, "I'm just his donor." He quickly unlocked his desk drawer and pulled out a pure silver gun that he pointed in the direction of the man at the door, "Don't make me tell you again." His tone was more than threatening as he watched the other man retreat.

***

Jongdae didn’t mean to, but he felt bad when it happened. Water spurted all over Minseok’s face after he had told him that he was going out on a date downtown. Minseok scrunched up his nose in absolute disgust and cringed at the feeling of the lukewarm water dripping down his cheeks and nose. He rubbed at his eyes hoping that the disgusting liquid would stay out of there.
“S-Sorry!” Jongdae exclaimed, scrambling for napkins to give to his best friend.

Minseok groaned, “Oh, come on! It’s not that unbelievable!”

Jongdae stopped mid-way through pulling tissues from a nearby tissue box in the staff room and looked over his shoulder at Minseok, eyebrow raised, “Yes it is.”

“Excuse you!” Minseok muttered, grabbing the tissues for himself to dry off his face.

“You swore off dating!” Jongdae yelled louder than he’d meant to, several curious co-workers looking in their direction. He lowered his voice to avoid any scandalized rumours floating around the office, “Who… Who are you seeing?”

Minseok blushed, “No one…”

“Excuse me,” Jongdae huffed, “You literally just told me you’re going out on a date tonight and that’s why you can’t go to the movies with me! But now that I’m asking who it is, you’re suddenly dating no one?”

“You two sure are loud,” Junmyeon said entering the staff lounge, his favourite mug in hand as he sat next to them.

There were a few strange looks from other co-workers and soon the trio were left to themselves.

“Wow,” Junmyeon gasped in surprise, “I sure know how to clear a room.”

Minseok snorted, “Evidently.”

“So, you two are finally going on a date then?” Junmyeon grinned taking a sip of his coffee before screwing up his face in disgust ever so slightly.

“We worked it out…” Minseok said shyly.

“WHAT?!” Jongdae looked offended, “Mr. Kim Junmyeon here knows all about this man you’re seeing and yet, somehow, your best friend of all time doesn’t know?”

Minseok blinked slowly, “Well when you put it that way…”

Jongdae scoffed and rolled his eyes, “I see how it is.”

Junmyeon chuckled and gently rested his hand on Jongdae’s leg making him blush, but no less frustrated, “Why don’t we make it a double date?”

Jongdae perked up then, he liked the idea of spending time with his best friend, his boyfriend and meeting the guy that brought Minseok out of his shell to date once more, “Sounds like fun!”

Minseok blushed, “But we haven’t been on a proper date alone together in years…”

“WAIT.” Jongdae was confused and mildly annoyed that he never knew any of this information that was now being presented to him, “You’ve dated this guy before?!”

Junmyeon laughed and squeezed Jongdae’s thigh, that shut him up, “I understand. You two have a lot of catching up to do. Maybe we could do a double date next time, yeah?”
Minseok nodded happily, “I think that would be nice.”

The day couldn’t go by any faster. Minseok literally started counting down the seconds by the last hour of work and was excited to get out of there and get ready for his date. He was anxious, nervous and thrilled by the idea. His heart fluttered in his chest and he felt a happiness he hadn’t felt in such a long time. Being in love with someone was an amazing feeling and he never wanted to lose it. He wasn’t sure how he’d spent all of this time without that feeling before. Had he even really been living?

It didn’t take long for him to slip into some nice clothing. He looked at himself in the mirror and grinned. He wore all black, but he felt he looked pretty good in it. He hoped that Baekhyun would think so too. A pretty blush crawled onto his cheeks when a knock came on the door, his heart pounding crazily. Casually, he opened the door and saw Baekhyun standing there looking more handsome than ever.

“Hi,” he said shyly.

“Hey,” Baekhyun smiled and looked Minseok up and down, “You look incredible.”

Minseok blushed bright red, “You do too.”

They walked together, side by side, down the street. Baekhyun had made reservations at Minseok’s favourite restaurant and was hoping that afterwards they might be able to watch the stars together like they used to when they first met in that lifetime so many years ago. As he got lost in his thoughts he barely noticed the hand that brushed over his lightly maybe two or three times. He looked down and saw Minseok’s hand gently hitting his as he swayed. A small smile tugged at the corner of Baekhyun’s lips as he cautiously slipped his fingers through Minseok’s. Minseok was surprised by the sudden action , but smiled nonetheless, and squeezed the hand now holding his to reassure Baekhyun that this was perfect, everything he ever wanted, and that he never wanted him to let go.

“One more turn onto fifth street,” Baekhyun smiled warmly at Minseok who used his free hand to pull the scarf he was wearing over his face. It was chilly out and Baekhyun’s hand was freezing, but that wouldn’t stop him from holding it.

As the couple to the street, Baekhyun stopped dead in his tracks. Minseok hadn’t noticed and kept walking until he felt the slight tug on his hand that forced him to stop. He looked back over his shoulder and cocked his head to the side in confusion. Baekhyun’s eyes were narrowed into a glare and so Minseok followed the gaze to a relatively tall man standing under a street lamp. He had red piercing eyes that bore into the couple.

Instinctively, Minseok backed up and Baekhyun protectively pushed his lover behind him. His glare then only grew more intense at the man who looked at him, a playful smirk on his lips from under his hood. Baekhyun’s grip on Minseok’s wrist tightened as if that would shelter him from the cruelty behind the man that stared at them.

“Fancy seeing you here,” the man said taking a few steps closer to them, “I never thought I’d see you again.” he chuckled and then looked Minseok up and down, “Or you.”

“K-Kris?” Minseok asked astonished taking in the familiarity of the tall man that he suddenly recognized.

“You know him?” Baekhyun asked angrily, but the anger was directed more so to the taller figure ahead of them.

“I do…”

Before more words could be exchanged a loud gunshot rang clear through the streets. Both Baekhyun and the one named Kris cringed at the sound, Kris flinching more at the noise that shattered the silence of the night. He shuddered and looked behind him to see a mass of masked vampires dashing from their hiding places in the shadows of the street. He chuckled darkly, mildly ticked off,  and turned his attention back to the two.

“I’m sorry we have to cut this meeting a little short, but it was nice seeing you old friend.” he said crudely and then looked at Minseok, winking in his direction, “Always a pleasure to see you too, babe.” And then he disappeared into the night, along with the wind, as if he’d never been there at all.

Another man ran at them from down the street, one that Minseok didn’t recognize. He was wearing all black and his eyes were definitely not red. Not a vampire. He did, however, hold in his hand a silver gun that intimidated Minseok more than any vampire would have. He slowed to a halt once he reached them and ran his fingers through his hair irritated.

“Baekhyun,” he wheezed, “Kris was just here, wasn’t he?”

Baekhyun nodded curtly, “He was,” he looked behind himself at Minseok, almost sadly, but with slight displeasure flickering in those red eyes of his. “Are you okay?” Minseok simply nodded, still a little dazed by the sudden presence of Kris and now this mystery figure.

“Let’s head over to Chanyeol’s place, shall we?” the small man asked, sticking his gun back in his pants, “I can explain everything on the way over.”

“We’re a bit busy,’ Baekhyun muttered, “Can’t this wait?”

The man shook his head, “We don’t have time for petty dates. Not now. Not with them on the rise.”

Baekhyun sighed in defeat and looked at Minseok sadly, “Is this okay?”

Minseok smiled warmly and squeezed Baekhyun’s hand, “I don’t mind. There will be other nights.”

“Come with me?”

“Of course.”

***

“So, you’re a vampire hunter?” Minseok asked slowly trying to register this new information. The world of vampires was so different than the one he knew.

“That’s what they called us back then, anyway.” the short man (who later introduced himself as Kyungsoo) said, eyes flashing with amusement, “We’re not exactly in the killing of vampires line of work anymore though. We keep the peace. And we’re not only humans, some of us are vampires, although there’s more humans than blood-ers.”

“Don’t call us that,” Chanyeol whined, rubbing the sleep in his eyes, “It’s rude.”

Kyungsoo laughed quietly with a smirk, “We’re like a special police force hired by Chanyeol here. We’ve worked together for years to keep the rebels in line. They seem to have gotten a bit more anxious in recent years. This year we had our first real attack on humans and we’re more than worried. Our guard has tripled in size. However, I think we’ve finally discovered what it is that they’re after. One of our guys on the inside seems to think that they’re after someone.”

Baekhyun clucked his tongue, “Me.”

“Bingo. Thanks to Chanyeol’s tip from earlier this evening, we were able to avoid the incident waiting to go down when you arrived at your date location.”

“Why you?” Minseok asked in confusion. He was getting more uncomfortable by the second. This Kyungsoo guy seemed to know everything about their plans for the night and he wasn’t sure how he felt about a mass of vampire rebels hunting down his long lost love either.

“Perhaps that’s a story for another time,” Chanyeol said finally sobering up from his sleeping state, his eyes were now trained on Kyungsoo, “First, this kid and I have some business to attend to.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

It was maybe half an hour later when Minseok decided he had to use the bathroom. Yixing had instructed him on how to find the one for guests, but he got lost on the way back anyway. Figures. He walked along the halls admiring the decor, the artwork and the architecture. It was a relatively nice spot located on the outskirts of the city.

Somehow, he managed to get himself trapped completely in one room. He looked about and saw two doors, he had to have come in through one of them, but which…? He took his chances with the door to the left, and instantly regretted his decision. Behind this closed door was a scene he never should have seen, or at least he wasn’t supposed to. He froze in his spot from the shock of it, unable to look away with his now wide eyes.

Chanyeol had his shirt off, toned and pale body on display for Minseok to see. He was wearing tight black jeans that really didn’t leave much to the imagination. His eyes were bright red and his teeth were clearly sunk into the neck of the smaller boy laying underneath him. Was that... It couldn't be... Do Kyungsoo...?

It was. His shirt was torn open and his body limp against the bed as Chanyeol at his neck from the side, hands propped on either side of Kyungsoo's head, drinking his blood. One of the taller’s giant hands rubbed soothingly down Kyungsoo’s chest to ease the pain causing the smaller to moan quietly.

“O-Oh…” Minseok couldn’t keep the single syllable from falling from his mouth in complete shock and embarrassment for finding them like this.

“Ch-Chanyeol,” Kyungsoo whimpered clawing at the King’s biceps, his head lolled to the side and eyes now fixed on the open door. He looked like he was in complete ecstasy with eyes half-lidded, chest rising and falling heavily, cheeks rosy red and body flushed light pink contrasting against the paleness of his white skin. Chanyeol was quick to move and cover the body of the smaller boy with his own, his lips never leaving Kyungsoo's neck as if he knew and understood what he was trying to tell him. The noises were soft and Minseok felt the heat rising in his cheeks. He didn’t realize that blood could be so… So ual.

He hastily slammed the door shut, his face red and his heart pounding against his chest. He managed finally to find his way to the kitchen where Yixing was just brewing a pot of coffee. Minseok couldn’t get the scene out of his head. He thought he might have nightmares. Is that how Junmyeon and Jongdae did it too…? Oh God… Yup, definitely going to have nightmares.

***

“Sorry you had to see that.” Chanyeol chuckled about ten minutes later.
“That’s okay… I just didn’t realize that you two… Were a thing.” Minseok muttered meekly.

“We are not.” Kyungsoo cut in, he looked as distant and put together as he had when they’d met earlier, the tall, black collar of his sweater covering everything, “I’m just his donor."

“Oh hush,” Chanyeol said wrapping his arms around the smaller from behind, placing a kiss at the top of his head, “He’s my lover.” he whispered looking back up at Minseok.

“You wish, Park Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo grumbled and somehow managed to escape the giant’s arms.

Chanyeol pouted, “Don’t play hard to get, Kyungie.”

"And stop calling me that!” Kyungsoo grumbled as he stormed out of the room.

Chanyeol didn’t seem phased by Kyungsoo’s words, but looked as if he was content and completely in love. He giggled, “Kyungsoo always gets like that after I’ve his blood. I think he gets embarrassed. It’s probably one of the most intimate actions that can pass between a human and a vampire.” He sighed happily, “Have you and Baekhyun done that yet?”

“W-What?” Minseok stammered.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Chanyeol stretched sleepily, “I’m sure you will eventually.” he said with a wink.

“Will what?” Baekhyun asked expressionless as he entered the kitchen.

“Oh, you know,” Chanyeol winked over-dramatically and Baekhyun's expression didn't change. The taller wiggled his eyebrows and grinned obnoxiously wide. Baekhyun continued to stare at him confused and he groaned. “Drink his blood.” he deadpanned finally.

“Oh,” Baekhyun played it cool, but Minseok could see the pretty pink creeping on his cheeks.

“I mean, realistically, when was the last time you drank someone’s blood?” Chanyeol asked, sitting at the counter.

"Don't we have more important business to be taking care of?" He cleared his throat and shifted awkwardly.

"Kyungsoo is tired, we can talk about it later," Chanyeol scooted closer to him, "Baekhyun, answer my question."

Baekhyun sincerely had to think about this, because he honestly couldn’t remember, “I don't know, maybe five months or more ago?”

Chanyeol’s eyes went wide, “Are you serious? How are you still here?”

He shrugged, “I’m old. I’m used to going long periods of time without drinking. It’s fine.”

“You can’t go much longer though, you’ll get weak!”

Minseok moved awkwardly to Baekhyun’s side and nervously rested his hand on his shoulder. The words were bubbling in his mind and were on the tip of his tongue. He wanted to say it, but he was too embarrassed. He was sure Baekhyun had drank his blood before in other lives, so why it made him like this now, he couldn’t understand. Was it because he’d never let a vampire drink his blood in this life? Not even his ex… His face flushed red.

Chanyeol grinned, “Baekhyun!” he exclaimed, “I think you may have a donor!”

“What?”

“Minseok wants to let you his blood!” if Minseok’s face was bright red before, it was flaming red now, “He couldn’t say it, sorry I read your mind!” Chanyeol giggled, “You can use any room you’d two like. I don’t mind!”

Baekhyun looked at Minseok shyly, his eyes a weak red, but flickering with need, “We… We don’t have to.”

Minseok squeezed his shoulder and whispered, “I want to…”

Chanyeol clapped his hands together, "It's settled then!"

Baekhyun grabbed onto Minseok's hand, "Shut it," he grumbled as he pulled his love behind him quickly.

***

"You know that we don't have to if you're not ready..." Baekhyun couldn't even look Minseok in the eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed in the dimly lit room.

Minseok slid easily onto the silk black fabric and laid against the piles of soft pillows pulled against the headboard, "You make it sound like you're taking my ity." He chuckled lightly, but he was secretly nervous about this whole ordeal.

Something flashed across Baekhyun's face, embarrassment it looked like, "I mean... It's like the same thing..." He whispered as he ed his shirt, "It's very... Intimate."
Minseok blushed at the sight of Baekhyun taking off his shirt, "Should I...?" His face grew more red as he reached for the buttons of his own shirt.

"I mean... If you don't want blood to stain it..." Baekhyun's voice trailed off as he stared in awe at Minseok shrugging off his shirt,

"Wow." He breathed.

"Wh-What?"

"You... Wow."

"What?!"

"Sorry, I Just... You look wow. When did you get those?" Baekhyun gestured to the well defined abs.

"Ah," Minseok blushed and covered his body with his arms, "I started going to the gym..." It was his turn for his voice to trail off as he scanned Baekhyun's body shyly, his breath hitching at the sight, "You're so beautiful."

Baekhyun cleared his throat, "Shush, you're making me nervous..."

Minseok took a deep breath and laid back against the pillows once more, feeling himself sink against the plushness. Baekhyun hovered by his side, resting his hands on either side of Minseok's face to keep his weight off of him. They stared at each other for a while, the embarrassment rising and the tension growing between them so that it was making them both a little uncomfortable.

Finally, Minseok snapped, "Just do it!"

Baekhyun wasted no time in complying to his boyfriend's command. Two fangs sunk deep into Minseok's neck, but it wasn’t as agonizing as he thought it would be. Maybe it was because he had done this a thousand times before... It still hurt all the same. He bit at his bottom lip to keep himself from making any sounds of pain that might make his lover stop. He didn’t want him to stop. He knew Baekhyun needed it… And he wanted it inexplicably himself…

/WARNING: Mild ual Content/

Instead of the pain, Minseok tried to focus on the way Baekhyun's lips felt against his skin. They were cold but they were oh, so soft and delicate. The way his smooth tongue pressed against the two puncture wounds and carefully. The way he lightly felt so nice... He could tell his heart rate was slowing down and somehow it made everything feel even better. A moan escaped his lips.

Baekhyun groaned at the sound, like sweet music to his ears. He wanted to hear it again. He would never grow tired of hearing it. He pushed his body against Minseok's and pressed their crotches together, he could feel how tight his lover's jeans felt against his. Minseok gasped and moaned again, louder. Baekhyun loved it, loved the way he could make Minseok make these delicious noises of pleasure.

"So hot..." Baekhyun whispered into Minseok's ear breathlessly, "You're so, so hot baby."

"B-Baekhyun," Minseok moaned as his lover's lips kissed at the wounds of his neck and his cold hand reached down to palm at the straining in his jeans. Another whimpered moan passed through his lips.

"I want you," Baekhyun groaned, tugging at Minseok's jeans, "I want all of you..."

"Take me," Minseok breathed, "I'm yours."

Soon all of the passion and all of the desire that they felt for one another became physical. It had been too long since they last touched like this… Too many years had passed. They wanted this. They needed this.

Baekhyun rested his forehead against Minseok's, both of them panting heavily, the tension between them just too much. They were both flushed from their faces to their chests as they stared into each other’s eyes. Full of longing, full of ual ache, full of passion. They laced their fingers together, their other hands reaching for each other, trying to get closer, trying to make their marks. Minseok closed his eyes in bliss and Baekhyun copied the action, their lips meeting in a shameless and desperate kiss. Everything felt so right. A sheen of sweat covering both exposed bodies as they moved together as one. So sensually, so perfectly, so wonderfully.

Cries of ‘please, please,’ gasps of ‘Oh God,’ moans of ‘you’re beautiful,’ groans of ‘unh, so tight,’ screams of ‘yes! there!’ and whispers of ‘I love you’ filled the heated room. They tangled together on the bed amongst thin black sheets and blankets, propped against fluffy red and white pillows, and fell asleep feeling high on love and lust. So lost in each other. So far gone.

/WARNING END/


Tasha: I AM GOING TO HELL FOR THIS. Um wut lol sorry for this awful update, unedited I cry... And also posted from my phone, /sigh/ I will fix my mistakes later ;~; also I'm so sorry, I really don't know what happened at the end there... I hope you enjoyed it anyway? ^^; Silver will be back to help out soon! Look forward to her return! <3 xo I know I am ~ hehe