Authors' Thanks

Until I'm Yours Again

Thank You!

TadaChi's Thank You 

Dearest Readers,

 

I cannot express my potato. No, but, seriously. I don’t even know where to start...

Thank you so, SO much for staying with us this past month. Your comments meant a lot to me, I took every single one to heart. I cried at a few of them and I was overjoyed to see that you were enjoying this. I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who has been with us from the start, everyone who waited patiently for each new update, everyone who read with enthusiasm: you are what makes writing worth it. You guys were more dedicated to this fic than I probably was.

We had some laughs and shared some heartbreaking moments, but through it all you've been here reading and showing us endless support. I've never been so proud in my life. I'm already thinking of new ways to bring you all fics that you will enjoy (including a sequel, but shush, that's a secret between just us)! I love all of you more than you'll ever know and cherish every single view you've given us.

I know this pairing isn't popular, but I'm happy to say I wouldn't have wanted to write this fic any other way. In fact, this fic wouldn't have existed without one of my previous readers requesting a vampire!au xiubaek one shot. One thing lead to another and I developed an entire idea that I wanted to execute. This is why you should never hesitate to request a fic, you guys are what inspires me! You’re my muses, never forget that!

Of course, this would be my first fanfic with an original idea that I would attempt, so I wanted to write with someone to help guide me and be there for me. The first person who came to mind was Silver. Thank you, cutest squid, for putting up with me and pulling all nighters to help me edit and create ideas and for being the best co-author I could have ever asked to write with.

While our fic may have come to an end (boohoo), I just want to be clear that this is just the beginning of what Silver and I hope to bring you! Please continue to show us support, it'll mean so much to us. And it'll mean even more to me if you go read Silver's fic - she is seriously talented. Okay, that's all for now before I start crying again... Ugh.

xo, Tasha

silverblizzard's Thank You 

Hey guys!

Wow… It’s finally complete… It’s been a wild ride and an exciting journey! I had a bunch of fun helping out writing this! Thank you so much for reading til the very end! It means so much to us and we’re so thankful for each and every one of you! You guys were the ones that encouraged and motivated us to keep going with this story! Thank you new and old readers! You guys are awesome!

I would also like to take the time to thank Tasha! She asked me to write with her and it’s been such an honor to be able to create this with her! She’s been extremely dedicated to this story (no matter what she says) and worked extremely hard to create something for you guys! She’s a power writer and I hope to write more with her! Thank you so much for inviting me to write with you! If you ever need someone, you know who to hit up! Hahaha~ :-)

In all honesty, I would have never imagined writing something like this but here it is! It’s been really fun… I’m terrible at writing these but please do know that I’m putting all my heart and soul into these words. We really had a blast and hopefully you guys will see more works from us, whether it be together or solo!

Thank you once again for being our supportors, whether from the comments or subscriptions or upvotes! Thank you, thank you! Do check out other stuff below! And don’t forget that you guys always play a huge role in these stories! See you all soon!

Silver out :-)

On Another Note...

Um... Did you think this was all over?
Think again.

Since we started writing this fic, we have had so many ideas for side stories (i.e. What happens when Jongdae gets called into Junmyeon's office only to come back later with a scarf wrapped around his neck?)
That's right, it's time to prepare yourselves for some Until I'm Yours Again Side Fics! We'll be setting up a new story soon where we'll be posting them. We'll keep you updated, just make sure to come back or keep an eye on your subscriber feed and check to see when we get the link posted! Which should be soon hopefully since we already have a few written, eep!

PS: If you have ANY questions about this fic, feel free to leave comments with them or message us about them! We'll answer anything and everything, we really, truly love hearing from our beloved and dedicated readers! ^^


Support The Authors' Other Fics?!

Silver's fics:

Small Steps - A SeKai fic
Jongin, a high school student with an average amount of friends but above average looks, goes day by day living through a regular life, until a new student suddenly appears in the middle of the school year that makes Jongin question himself.

Tasha's fics:

Chenderella - A SuChen fic
Jongdae just wants to be loved again. Prince Junmyeon can do just that. But midnight comes too fast.

The Little Merman - A BaekXing fic
Yixing wished to be a part of their world. Baekhyun just needed to love him back. But everything was silent between them.

Baozi & The Beast - A XiuHan fic
Minseok fell in love with a beast. Luhan needed to listen to his heart. But time was running out.