Chapter 8

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The following Monday, I kind of dreaded going to school because I would have to face both Ha Neul and Jae Rim.

Everything just faded in the background when I saw Yoo Bi....

"So Eun ah!! OMG, what a great Prom that was.. first you got crowned as the Prom Queen, and guess what..Joon Ki asked me out and I said yes!"

I laughed and congratulated her..."I knew something was up during our ride home, I'm so happy for the two of you. You look good together, plus I think you're the only one who can handle that guy!" I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks, but what about you? Did you get any confessions, I bet you had looking at how guys were just asking to dance with you. You really looked like a movie star that night So Eun ah!! C'mon now, spill!" She eagerly looked at me.

"Well, the thing is.........I really need your advise.." I started to tell Yoo Bi when we heard a very excited voice calling for Yoo Bi.

"Hi Babe!" Joon Ki tried to hug Yoo Bi but he got slapped on the arm by Yoo Bi.

"Hyaaa......watch it we just started going out okay?"

"But....." "Hey, no buts...." Yoo Bi gave Joon Ki a stink stare which made him kind of back off a bit.

"It's okay Eunnie you can tell me about it later when this guy is not around." Yoo bi whispered to me as I nod my head.

"Hi there guys!" Ha Neul was rushing to catch up with us breathing hard as he did. He walked next to me and told me he could carry my books

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter