Chapter 6

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fresh air felt so good.

"Thanks Ha Neul ah.. I appreciate you asking me to prom. I'm having a lot of fun." I gave him a warm smile.

"I'm so glad you are. Me too... This night is definitely one of the best nights ever."

We both just stood next to each other leaning against the railing gazing up looking at the moon and sky.

"I hope you give me a chance to go out with you So Eun ah. I kind of overheard a couple of guys saying they were gonna ask you out, but I'm sincere when I told you that I've been infatuated with you for such a long time and I can't deny how I feel for you anymore." He turned his body facing me, I turned my head to look at him and through the light of the moon could see the pleading and longing in his eyes.

I wasn't sure but I felt a tiny bit of fluttering in my tummy as I looked into his eyes. I suddenly remembered how he used to steal glances at me during our younger years. Ha Neul was a very sweet guy and I felt lucky to have someone like him confessing his feelings for me.

"As I said earlier, give me time to think about it Ha Neul ah. Let's go back in." I took his arm as we walked back inside.

We both decided to just talk for a moment while Yoo Bi and Joon Ki were dancing away on the dance floor. When the music changed, I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Jae Rim wanting to have another dance with me.

I stood up as he took my hand to lead me to the dance floor.

"I thought I wasn't gonna have a chance to dance with you again...you have so many new admirers now." He playfully joked at me with a wide smile on his face.

"Gosh, I didn't expect this, but it feels go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter