Chapter 15

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Things seemed to go better while I was trying to clear my head. Since I was determined to focus on school I felt like I was a lot more energized and inspired. Yoo Bi and I got to hang out a little bit more and she often griped about we hardly spend time together, especially now that Joon Ki was always wanting to be with her. I was finally able to just let things be.

Just like he promised, after two weeks, Jae Rim appeared in front of my gate and much to my surprise though, so was Ha Neul. They both wore big smiles on their faces as they greeted me totally catching me off guard.

"Good morning So Eunah!! " The two greeted me simultaneously.

"Oh...good morning. What are you both doing here?" My eyes were darting back and forth between Ha Neul and Jae Rim.

Ha Neul answered first while scratching behind his head. "Err we both have come to an agreement that we are both going to try and win your heart fair and square. We promised each other to keep a clean competition between us and will respect your decision whomever you will choose."

"So Eun ah, we also promised to remain as good friends no matter what the outcome may be." Jae Rim smiled at me as he glanced at Ha Neul who nodded eagerly.

"Uh, okay." I nervously responded as we started walking to school together me of course being sandwiched between the two.

"Look So Eun ah, we have agreed to split up the days to try and court you, I will take Monday, We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter