Chapter 3

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't sure how I felt going to prom. I was happy that Ha Neul asked me but I wasn't sure how I would feel seeing Jae Rim and Yoona having a good time.

I wore my hair in an updo and had a small tiara in my hair. I left swirls of tendrils on both sides and I wore a heavier shade of make up which is totally contrasting to the no make up I usually have on a daily basis. You could say that I totally looked like a different person. Glamorous if I should say.

When Ha Neul, Joon Ki and Yoo Bi finally stopped by my house, they could not believe the transformation I went through.

All three sets of eyes popped up and I could see their mouths opened wide. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Guys, you should see your expressions, it's just like in the movies!" I was giggling.

"So Eun ah, YOU LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR!!" Yoo bi exclaimed as she grabbed my hand.

"Is it really you So Eun ah? Dang I wish I was your date!" Joon Ki smiled and earned a glare from Yoo Bi.

"Lay off man, cause tonight this hot babe is mine! So Eun ah, what a stunning prom date you are! I bet you'll be the envy of all the girls tonight and I will be the proudest guy." Han Neul bowed, took my hand and gave it a kiss.

"Okay, now shall we?" Joon Ki took Yoo Bi's hand and led us to his car.

The three of them kept on babbling on how different I look and I was getting all red from the compliments they were giving me. They really made my confidence go up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter