Chapter 10

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So how was your weekend So Eun ah?" Ha Neul suddenly asked.

"It was just okay, I didn't do anything much, just did my chores and read a novel."

"Mind if I tell you how mine went?"

"As long as you don't tell me something creepy..." I giggled.

"Ahhh.... too cute! Anyway, I was hoping that I could invite you to have something to eat sometime this week, I was hoping this Wednesday if can...there was something that I really wanted to show you. After school?"

"It's a school night though, not sure if my parents would allow me to."

"I was planning to ask their permission first. If they agree, would you come with me?" He pleaded.

"Well, if it's okay with them, I guess I could."

"Call!!" He was smiling broadly. "Anyway, since we'll be going somewhere (hopefully) this Wednesday, I'll just show you then what I did this weekend." He smirked and winked at me,

The two of us walked to the line to get our food and was suddenly approached by one of the guys that also asked me out, Kim Jonghyun.

"So Eun shi, this is for you." He handed me a pink envelope then walked away. I was surprised while looking at the envelope but decided to wait after lunch before I opened it.

After getting our food, Ha Neul and I went to our regular table but since Joon Ki and Yoo bi weren't there yet it was just the two of us. We were surprised when Jae Rim and Yoona suddenly joined our table.

"Oh hi Yoona shi and Jae Rim ah, what brings the two of you here? What about Taeyeong shi?" I greeted them both while Ha Neul shook Jae Rims hand and bowed his head to Yoona.

"Baekhyun wanted to be alone with her so we decided to leave them alone, we didn't see Yoo bi and Joon Ki so we automatically ended up here, hope you don't mind since Jae Rim ah used to hang out with you guys." Yoona said with a shy smile.

"Besides, I miss hanging out with you guys." Jae Rim smiled as he looked at both me and Ha Neul.

"By the way, congrats So Eun shi for being Prom Queen." Yoona smiled.

"Oh, thanks, I was really surprised." I smiled back at her.

"You looked really pretty that night, I honestly was a little jealous, hihihi!" She giggled.

"Oh, thank you?" I looked at her questioningly.

"Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter