Chapter 12

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay So Eun ah? Your eyes look tired." My mom looked at me as we were eating breakfast.

"I hardly could sleep last night I think I was a little worried about our quiz today." I had to lie to her because I knew she would drill me with questions that I didn't feel like answering.

"Well, as long as you take your vitamins so you have energy today." She looked at me again.

"I will." I then stood up to take my vitamins then headed out the door to walk to school.

"Good morning sunshine!!" I couldn't believe who was waiting just outside of our gate.

"Oh gosh!! You scared me Jae Rim ah! And what are you doing here, this is so not like you." I looked at him with big eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I actually wanted to surprise you. I decided to stop by your house so we can walk to school together."

"But that doesn't make sense, I pass by YOUR house everyday to go to school. You mean to say you're doing almost a double trip?"

"You could say that but I already told you that I want to prove to you that I'm your man. I know you had a few guys already asking you out but I saw you first."

"Tsshuh! Saw me first...I don't know cause you asked Yoona out first!" I felt myself getting upset at him. I knew that I felt hurt that he didn't say anything to me first but hell if I would tell him that.

"I admit, that was very idiotic of me, forgive me So Eun ah but I am about to tell her the truth."

I just kept quiet as we were walking.

"So are you okay? Your eyes look tired. I hope that you're not coming down with something.." He was looking at me intent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter