Chapter 14

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My routine for the next days were home, homework and school. I kept in touch with Yoo bi at school but she was really understanding giving me my much needed space. Besides she had Joon Ki who was super happy that he had Yoo Bi all to himself. Ha Neul started to hang out with Jae Rim again after he broke up with Yoona.

The whole school was in shock learning about their break up. Yoona seemed to be fine since so many boys started asking her out and she had like dozens of flowers by her locker every morning. I overheard a lot of students making comments about their breaking up some of which my name surfaced, however I didn't pay attention to any of them.

 

 

MEANWHILE......

 

"Joon Ki ah, I'm so worried about So Eun ah, you think she's okay?" Yoo Bi pulled on Joon Ki's arm.

"Babe she just needs her space like she said, I mean it's a lot to take in if you take it under her perspective. What do you think she should do?"

"I feel like I should be there next to her. I only see her in school and we hardly get to talk. It's making me crazy!!" She whined. 

Joon Ki lovingly her head as he tried to console her. "She'll be okay. She knows how much you care for her. Now smile princess, I need you see your pretty face right now."  He lifted her chin up to him and Yoo Bi forced a smile just for him.

 

 

AT SOME OTHER LOCATION IN SCHOOL .....

 

 

"So Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter