Chapter 4

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our eyes suddenly locked and I could feel some longing in my heart that I wished I was his date instead of Yoona. I saw that Yoona was trying to say something to him but he continued his stare as he nodded yes to her.

"There's Jae Rim ah." Joon Ki said as he waved to him. He then excused himself to Yoona as he stood up and headed towards our table.

"Hi guys, wow, you guys look so sharp and handsome he spoke to Ha Neul and Joon Ki. "Yoo Bi ah, look at you so pretty!" He looked at Yoo Bi and smiled.

Then he turned to me. "Care to introduce me to your gorgeous date Ha Neul ah?" He looked at me intensely.

"Jealous? Hahaha, yep, my date just happens to be the best looking girl tonight. Meet the amazingly transformed beauty, So Eun ah." Ha Neul tapped his back.

"Wow So Eun ah, may I ask for a dance later?" He bent over to whisper in my ear. I was stunned and could only nod my head. He then shared a little more chit chat before he went back to his table.

My eyes followed him and he glanced back at me before he reached his party.

The band was playing some good music so the dance floor started to fill up. "May I be your first dance tonight So Eun ah?" Ha Neul stood and offered me his hand. "Of course." I smiled and joined him on the dance floor.

"You look absolutely beautiful So Eun ah." Ha Neul shaked his body closer so I could hear him above the loud music. "Thanks Ha Neul ah, you look so handsome yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter