Chapter 17

Will it ever be me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The weekend came by and Yoo Bi and I were just super excited that we could hang out without any boys trying to vie for our attention. She came over at my house and we decided to watch "Angel Eyes" together.

"Ya So Eun ah, this is so much fun!!! I miss hanging out with you!" Yoo Bi said while grabbing a handful of popcorn and stuffing it in .

"I know yeah, since when did life become so complicated?" I smirked and nudged her... She looked at me and we just burst into laughter.

As we watched and ate our popcorn we were just enjoying ourselves in front of the tv and decided to stop after episode 3 and decided to go to my room and do each other's hair and nails.... We had so much fun together that we didn't realize that was already 7:00 pm when my mom called us both for dinner.

We looked at each other and giggled while joining my mom and dad at the dinner table.

"You girls look like you had a lot of fun today." My mom smiled at us both and we nodded our heads in agreement and started eating not realizing how hungry we were.

"Maybe you should sleep over Yoo Bi ah, it's already dark outside." My dad said to Yoo Bi.

"Dad, she is we're having a girls day until tomorrow!!" I laughed at him...

"Oh very well then, you two enjoy yourselves then." He ruffled my hair and went outside to catch some fresh air.

Yoo Bi and I continued the rest of "Angel Eyes" and we were crying and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter