Nice meeting you, not...

Running Gajok

   A new day of a new semester. Freshmen rushing to the orientation hall. Students each have their own destination.

          Art Entertainment Academy has always been the main destination for star-wannabes. Offering many course; Emcee, Actor, Musician and so on which are usually held after noon.

          Before noon, they'll be learning the basic like other schools; language, math etc.

          “Yoo Jae Suk!!!" a screamed can suddenly be heard throughout the hallway. Someone was seen chasing someone else, knocking almost every students on their way.

          “Ya, Kim Jong Kook! Calm down, will you? It was a harmless joke." the person known as Jae Suk tried reasoning with his predator.

          However, Jong Kook doesn't slow down. Instead, speeding up his gear, ready to attack.

          They should know how dangerous it is running in the hallway. Imagine the innocent students who is trying to start a new life, only to begin with this tragedy, with their things sprawled on the floor, including their weak soul.

          “What are they doing? They're going to get into big trouble if they don't stop." whispered a tall figure to himself. He bend himself, helping the poor freshmen with their books and bags.

          Jae Suk suddenly slowed down when he saw a female figure in front of him, showing a stop sign with her hand. This cause Jong Kook to accidentally knocked him down due to the emergency break.

          "What do you think you're doing? You know this is the school hallway, not the gym. Came to think it's the first day of school. You boys want to get sued or something?" the girl asked, showing them her detention ticket book.

          'So, she's a student council?´ their thought whispered the same thing.

          "What are you two waiting for? You do know about the opening ceremony? Or, you want your first ticket?" she gave a sharp look at the boys.

          "Okay, okay. We're leaving now, Ji Hyo." Jong Kook gave in. There's no use fighting with a girl who was known as Ace. Even though he is Sparta himself.

          "Jae suk, Jae suk? Where did you go? Oh I'm gonna get you when I see you!" Jong Kook walked pass Ji Hyo while looking for that troublemaker. Guess he was not called 'Yooruce Willis´ for nothing. He really escaped fast.

          Standing not far from the scene is two dudes, one wearing a reggae hat while the other wears a weird cap.

          “See that girl Haha? I'm going to make her my girlfriend by the end of the year." one with the cap said.

          His friend(Haha) breaks into laughter. “Gary, that's what you said last year. You only ended up in the mud puddle."

          “Yeah, yeah. Very funny. Lets go."

---

          Star Hall, one of the hall in the main building, has partially filled with students from second year to tenth year. While for the first year students and freshmen, they're assigned to Primer hall.

          Jae Suk entered the hall. Making sure Jong Kook's not around, he ran towards his childhood friend and sat on the empty chair next to him.

          “Suk Jin… Hyung…" he pant, placing his head on Suk Jin's left shoulder. He then wrapped Suk Jin's left arm with his arms.

          “Jae Suk ah, it's still the first day of school. Did you caused any trouble?" Suk Jin asked his exhausted junior plus friend.

          “Protect… me… from… the… commander…" took a while for him to finally finished his words. He suddenly pushed Suk Jin a bit and hid behind him.

          Suk Jin spotted the commander Jae Suk mentioned at the main door; Jong Kook. He tried acting calm so Jong Kook won't suspect a thing.

          Jong Kook scanned the hall, not for Jae Suk, but an empty chair to sit on.

          He found a place to sit, two rows in front of the duos. Beside the empty chair are Haha and Gary. Haha started waving his hand, wanting his sunbae to sit next to him.

          Soon, the hall is almost packed with humans. Even the freshmen were there since they've finished with their orientation talk. The opening ceremony begins.

          Several teachers took turn using the microphone, giving welcome speech, discipline speech and so on. Ji Hyo felt tired listening to it that she almost dozed off.

           “You must have been tired, listening to our speech. Fret no more cuz it's time for you to know which dorm you'll get." one of the teacher said. Everyone let out a relief sigh. Until he suddenly took the microphone back.

          “Before you leave, I would like to meet these 7 students first." he took out a piece of paper before he continued,

          “Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Ha Dong Hon, Kang Hee Gun, Cheum Seum In and, Lee Kwang Soo. Meet me at the front of the stage now." his voice boomed through the speakers.

          The other students are already leaving the hall, chattering on who could the seven students be.

          “What's wrong now?" one of the student said, heading to the front stage.

          “Lee Kwang Soo, right?" the teacher guessed as he arrived. He nodded his head, saying he is.

          A girl arrived next to him. “The name's Song Ji Hyo!" she said to the teacher.

          “You do know my name's actually Gary and he's HaHa." said Gary, walking with his arm around HaHa's shoulder.

           “You're still students, not celebrities. The stage name is not really necessary." he said in annoyances.

          “Did we did something wrong, sungsaniem?" asked Suk Jin with Jae Suk behind his back, hiding from Jong Kook who's standing next to HaHa.

          “Since you're all here, let me introduce myself first. My name's Oh Ji Ho and I called you here because of your bizzare behavior last year."

          Everyone looked at him, confused.

          “The number of students keep increasing each year and the number of dorms are decreasing. So, we had no choice but to place you all somewhere else, out of your campus."

          “Where will we be staying?"

          “You'll know that in a little while..."

-----

          “You're not saying that we have to live in one house, together?!" Ji Hyo asked, worried as the minibus stop at the road side of a bungalow.

          “Surprisingly, yes. Now, everyone out of the bus and I'll show you around." said a female teacher known as Hyori.

          Everyone get out of the bus as told, carrying their luggage. Gary and Ji Hyo were stunned seeing the giant bungalow in front of them, complete with a lovely lawn and garden furniture.

          “As I told you, this house were created and paid by both the Kim and the Yoo family. Don't worry about the monthly expenses, the Ha family got it covered. Let me show you your rooms and all." she said, leading them to the main door.

          After unlocking the door and twisted its knob, the young teacher lead everyone in.

          “This is the main key and I'm letting Suk Jin have this one. The rest of you will have its copy." she said, the giving the key to him.

          “How come he get to keep the original one?" Haha asked, feeling unfair. Her reply was that Suk Jin's the eldest and is responsible over everyone.

          “As I was saying, this house has four floors; ground floor, first, second and the third. There's seven bedrooms, a music room, a library, a digital room, a laundry room and of course, the storeroom. Now, I suggest that Ji Hyo sleeps on the top floor, the music students on the second floor and the rest on the first floor. Your name are already written on your door so there's no need to fight over which room to sleep in. Now..."

          Ms Hyori continued, talking and talking, from how to get to the school to what shops are nearby. She noticed the bored look the students are giving her.

          "Okay, okay. I'll stop talking and leave now. Make yourself comfortable. Class starts tommorow, don't forget that." she said, annoyed. She took her bag and leave the house. "I hope this will work..."

          Everyone went straight to their room without saying a word to each other.