Studying

Babo Taemin

Once Taemin got home, he went straight to his room, opened his notebooks and textbooks, and started to study. He was serious this time especailly after hearing what you told Onew. He may be a little jealous because his hyung seems to know you well and he wishes you'd be like that with him but he's willing to do anything now. He wants you to notice him, that he's not just another dumb guy that needs a tutor because he's failing. In fact, he's not really as stupid as his grades show, its just that he's lazy but for you he'll do anything.

Taemin POV

Okay, time to buckle down and study. ~~~~ said that she'll quiz me on Monday and if I do well, then maybe she won't see me as a dunce anymore.

      ~~~~, I'll prove to you that I'm not dumb and that in fact, I'm the opposite. *Taemin thought*

End POV

For the whole weekend Taemin studied as hard as he could. He stayed in his room and only came out to eat or shower. He was determined to show you he wasn't another idiot.

On the other hand, you were also studying, to get ahead of course. It helped you to get ahead because then you wouldn't have to stress about catching up. so you also spent most of your weekend studying the chapters ahead. You often took a break though, to watch TV, or just do whatever. You're smart so why shouldn't you be able to be lazy when yo want to right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter(s) I still consider myself new to this so yeah. Also I've been having major writers block for this story so if you don't like how the story is going I'd like to appologize in advance.

Also your comments are greatly appreciated especially because I still consider myself new to this.

Thanks and stay tuned I guess XD