Confession......The End

Babo Taemin

Recap

Heading to class, Taemin caught up to you, grabbed your wrist, and dragged you to the field that is used during P.E. time.

"What now Taemin?!" You said a little enraged because he just made you late for class.

It was silent and you were getting irritated, so you were about to turn around and go back until....................................................................

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I-I-I-" Taemin stuttered. He was just going to confess even if you don't like him.

"You what Taemin?" you asked as your patience was running thin.

"Kang ~~~~, I like, no I fell in love with you." Taemin finally confessed.

You stood there shocked. Taemin, a kingka that you thought was a total babo had just confessed that he liked you. You didn't know how long you were just standing there silent but, you were broken out of your trance when you saw Taemin start to slowly walk away, shoulders slump. Without even seeing his face, you knew he thought the silence meant rejection and was hurt so he was leaving.

"Yah, Lee Taemin! Where are you going?" you shouted to get his attention. He looked back over his shoulder and you saw total sadness in his eyes. After he looked back, he just kept walking away. So you ran to him, well in front of him to stop him from leaving.

"Yah Lee Taemin" you said I you stood before him.

Sadness in his eyes Taemin replied "What ~~~~? I get it"

"Get what? You asked.

"I get it. You don't like me because I'm just another to you that you were stuck with. You never liked me. In fact, it's Onew-hyung that you like right? I see the way that you look at him compared to the way you look at me." Taemin said with complete sadness in his voice present.

"You jealous of your own hyung Taemin?" You said as you chuckled.

"So what if I was. Doesn't matter anyways" Taemin said apathtically.

 You stopped laughing. "Taemin." You started, "You don't have to be jealous of your hyung. Wanna know why?" You questioned

"It probably doesn't matter why. I'm leaving" Taemin said, He couldn't stand being with you because he was hurt.

As he was leaving you shouted "Yah Lee Taemin! How could you leave a girl who fell for you and wanted to confess, alone?!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "What?" Taemin said unsure of what he heard.

You motioned for him to come back and he did. Then suddenly you grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Taemin's eyes widened but soon closed his eyes and responded to your kiss.

As you broke away, "That answer your question Taemin?" You said as you smiled widely.

Taemin smiled and nodded and hugged you. He was so happy that you had liked him back.

"Yah. Taemin let go and lets go to class. We're really late" you added. Of course school will always be a priority for you and Taemin already knew that but then he stopped and so did you since you were both holding hands XDD

"~~~~" Taemin said.

"What?" you asked

"Are you gona be my tutor again?" Taemin asked hoping.

"Of course!" you replied with a smile. Taemin smiled backed and you both walked back to class together.

XD XD XD XD

The End >~