Resigning??

Babo Taemin

Monday

It's Monday, the start of the new week, yet you were scared to see Taemin, Why? Because after battling with yourself during the whole weekend, you came to the conclusion that you have in fact fell for Lee Taemin. The guy that was just an arrogant idiot kingka before, but now after spending time tutoring him anf helping him and what not, I guess you got so used to that fact that Taemin was pretty much with you Monday thru Friday and no other girls or anybody was around except for the librarian and you didn't expect Taemin to have a life really. Tutoring took most of it I'd say. And seeing him with another girl, you'll admit you were jealous. But how are you going to deal with him now, knowing that you fell for him. Honestly, you have never fell for anyone. Taemin is the first guy that you actually fell for. Some of the students at school may think that it's Onew since you both know each other so well, but that's all you and Onew are, friends.

You were sitting in the library, waiting, but you were think about all of this. How do act like nothing, that you don't have feelings for him? You don't know if you can ast like you used to because how you acted before was because you didn't like him anyway.

Maybe I should stop tutoring, You thought.

As you were deep in thought, you did't realize that Taemin had already entered the library and sat in front of you. He was waiting for a while till he decided to wave his hand to get your attention.

"Huh?" You said as Taemin's waving got your attention. "Oh you're here!" You added.

"Uhh yeah, I got here like 5 minutes ago. You seemed dazed earlier ~~~~~. Are you alright?" Taemin asked worried. He's never once seen you dazed, You always looked so composed to him, so he was worried. He did like you after all so why wouldn't he worry about someone he fell for?

"Huh? Yeah Taemin, I'm fine." You responded, still a little dazed or more so lost in thought.

"You seem dazed ~~~~. It's kinda strange really. You're usually more composed. Is something on your mind that is bothering you" Taemin asked worriedly.

"Yes. Don't need to be concerned with me Taemin. I'm perfectly fine." You replied, "So let's get started shall we?" you added.

"o-oh a-alright then. Yeah let's start" Taemin replied, still unsure but he felt if he kept persisting, you'd get mad at him.

You then started tuoring Taemin like you did before, yet this time, while he was trying to work on a problem, instead of checking to make sure he got the steps right, you were noticing his features. Luckily Taemin was to oblivious and too concentrated on his work to notice you were. Struggling with yourself to focus on tutoring, you decided to just end tuoring early.

"Hey Taemin, why don't we end for the day?" You suggested.

"Umm.. Why? It's really early, school isn't even done yet." Taemin wondered.

"Umm..I-I'm not feeling well." You stuttered.

"Not feeling well? Let me see." Taemin said as he tried to feel your forhead to check if you had a fever. Before he could though, you stopped his hand by getting up to pack your things and left. You left to the Mr. Jang's office as you decided not to be Taemin's tutor anymore.

Taemin not knowing where you went off to decided to go home and study. Strange for a kingka like him to go home and STUDY. But he wanted you to stop seeing him as a and a kingka. He liked you, he realized it the day he saw you and Onew-hyung together.

At Mr. Jang's office:

"Ms. Kang ~~~~, you needed to see me?" Mr. Jang asked.

"Yes sir. Um, I want to resign as Lee Taemin's tutor." You requested.

"B-but why? It seemed as if you and Taemin were doing fine. I heard he's been coming in early and learning alot from you. You've also been the only one to last more than one day. In fact, you've lasted til about a month and you want to resign?" Mr. Jang questioned.

"I'm sorry sir but I just can't take it anymore. You can fail me or do whatever you want, but I do not want to be Taemin's tutor anymore. I'm sorry." You responded.

"Alright then Ms. Kang ~~~~. If you can't stand Lee Taemin anymore, then you don't have to tutor him. You're free to go back to your own studies. However, did you tell him that you are resigning?" Mr. Jang asked.

"Um no sir. I was hoping that you could just find him another tutor by tomorrow?" you answered.

"Alright then Ms. Kang ~~~~, you may leave now." Mr. Jang said.

You then left and went home. Hoping that your feelings for Taemin will go away by not seeing him anymore, you got home and slept.