Tutor... Day 1

Babo Taemin

Today is the day you start as Lee Taemin's tutor.

You (Kang~~~) POV

*Sigh* Here I am waiting in the library for that . He's got 5 minutes to get here from where-ever the hell he is. I really rather get as much tutoring I can during school than tutor him at his house. I'm going to try to avoid that at all cost. Anyways while I'm waiting might as well try to prepare. Maybe I'll start with an easy subject like math or english. Huh. This is going to be juuusssstt great. *sigh*

End POV

Taemin POV

Great today starts the day that I meet my tutor. Really hope she's hot or else what's the point of me going right? I looked at my watch to see the time then I realised, I only have 5 minutes to get there and I'm only at the front get. Oh well, I don't think she'll mind. All I have to do give put up an innocent act and I should be fine. I headed there now but I ain't in no hurry.

End POV

The bell rang which meant that Taemin should have already been there. You figure he'll get here once the bell rang so you gave him an extra 5 minutes as you were trying to be nice. However, Taemin did not start strolling in until 20 minutes later and that did not make your day. Trying to be nice you gave him an extra 5 minutes and you hate when people are late. So, having to wait 20 minutes, you were angry.

"What the hell!" You shouted as Taemin sat down. Luckily no one is in the library at the moment.

"What?" Taemin asked innocently.

"You are 20 minutes late! You were supposed to be here at 8:15 and it's 8:35! What the hell took you so fricken long to get here? What? Did you get lost or something? Are you that stupid that you can't even read signs?" You shouted back at Taemin.

"I'm sorry" Taemin pouted and tried to guilt you or make you just let it slide. However...

"Sorry my Lee Taemin. I'm not stupid to fall for your 'little' act. Next time you come late be prepared." You warned Taemin which left him shocked.

"Now, let's get started shall we?" You added. Taemin just sat there, confused. You were the first person not phased by his pout.

As he sat there for a while, you got out your notes from the previous lectures and chapters and used that as a guide for tutoring. For others that you have tutored, you'd just go over your notes since they were very detailed and them clarify anything that was unclear. You used the same method with Taemin.

However, he started to frustrate you as he kept asking you to clarify everything in your notebook.

"Lee Taemin, please focus!' You scolded. "You need to focus so you can pass the midterm in a couple months.

"Wait!" Taemin said.

"What" you said with a sigh.

"I don't know your name. You know mines so what yours." Taemin said. He had a point, because the first thing you did when he got here was yell at him for being late.

"Oh! Well my name's Kang~~~~ but just call me ~~~~." you answered his request.

"Ok and you can call me Oppa!" Taemin said.

"Um, excuse me what?" You asked

"Oppa! I don't want you to keep calling me Lee Taemin or Yah!" Taemin stated.

"I'm sorry no thanx. I'll stick to calling you Lee Taemin. That is your name so deal with it." You answered back.

"Please~" Taemin whined.

"No, now stop whining and pay attention. I am your tutor. We are not close and I believe that you are not older than me." you stated.

"When are you born that makes you so sure?" Taemin questioned. He honestly wanted to get close with you, yet he didn't understand why. You are just so different from the other girls at the school. He finds you interesting.

"I was born in May and you, Lee Taemin?" You asked back.

"Darn! I'm born in July. I guess I'll just call you Noona then!" Taemin said with a smile.

"No just call me ~~~" you said blankly.

"No, I'll call you Noona!" Taemin persisted.

"Stop and Pay attention Lee Taemin. We dont have time for this chit-chat. The midterm is in 2 months and you are already failling. You keep this us then, you won't graduate! Would you rather not graduate Lee Taemin? Cuz' if you do then I'm wasting my time here!" You said. You were irritated of him already and it was only a couple hours. As you were starting to pack your things to leave Taemin grabbed your hand.

"wait" Taemn said softly, "I'm sorry, please just stay and tutor me. I promise, I won't be troublesome anymore." Taemin sincerely felt bad for giving you a hard time. For some reason, he didn't want you to go so he grabbed you. That's when he realised why. When he grabbed you, he felt a spark that obviously only he felt but it was a spark that started to make his heart beat 10 times fast.

Feeling that you shouldn't give up, you sat back down and got your things out of your bag. When you took a look at Taemin, you noticed that he looked very dazed or confused or something. Shrugging it off, you continued your tutoring session.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

author's note: I re-read this and noticed some mistakes so it's editted. Sorry for the mistakes.