School

Babo Taemin

You POV

Every school has their Kingkas. NH High has U-KISS, Starship High has Boyfriend, and TOP High has TEEN TOP, but here at SM High we have SHINee. SHINee, the group of 5 guys who are apparently the handsomest kingkas. The school pretty much revolves around these dudes. Once they enter girls are always crowding them, following them, just doing anything to try and get them to look their way. I don't see what's so great about them, they are a bunch of es that like to crowd the hallway and it's always frustrating for me to get to my locker. I see them as all narsacistic guys that should focus on graduating than being popular.

The rundown I guess:

First there's Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew. He's the leader.... a very clumsy one at that. He's actually pretty smart though and he's the more down to earth, nice guy.

Second there is Kim Jonghyun or as I like to call...Dino-guy. All he has to do is smile and the girls start drooling. He's a real player. All he likes to do is play on girls' hearts.

Third, there is Kim Kibum or as he likes to be called, Key. Honestly that's a really strange name to name yourself. Anyways, he's someone I describe as kinda femine. Why? Well you can this dude loves pink and he's so into fashion and the way he looks.

The fourth is Choi Minho. However, Minho is the real sporty guy in SHINee. He's on the soccer team, the basketball team, the baseball team, the volleyball team, and the tennis team. He really excels in sports more than school. He's not stupid though, just average.

And there is the most stupidest of them all, Lee Taemin. He's a sweet talker, a good dancer, and handsome but, not to mention....STUPID...and I mean real stupid. He comes to class 10 minutes late, sleeps in class which means he never pays any attention and he never does his homework.

And finally there's me. I'm Kang~~~, the smartest girl at school and unfortunately being the smartest has it's downfall. Why? Because you get stuck wasting your time tutoring some that needs to bring up their grade or they fail the course. And with my luck I got stuck with the dambass Lee Taemin of SHINee.  I'm Lee Taemin's tutor, and thus my hell begins....