chomi part (2)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chorong POV, 

 

After finish my breakfast, I prepared to go out. Since today is Sunday, I promised Sunny to hung out with her. Sunny & me are so close since we were kids. We spend our time together and share everything. She is the only one who I can tell and share my feeling. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. Suddenly, I heard someone knocking the door. Then, I walked to the door and opened it. I know who it is. It's exactly Yoon Bomi. No one else. 

"What?!!" I asked shortly with annoying face.

"Here." She handed my phone to me.

"You forget your phone on the dinning table. So, I'm here to give your phone." she smiled. Wait!! Did she just smile at me? Is she drink something wrong?

"Is there still something to talk me?!!" I asked because she is still standing in front of the door.

"No." 

"Then..." I closed the door. I want to say thank to her but I still mad what she did last night. 

__________

"What a rude girl. tsk tsk." Bomi shook her head. 

Then she walked to the living room and laid down on the couch hoping Chorong and her boyfriend's fighting conversation. 

"Huh?? Why didn't hear anything?" It has been about 35minutes. She didn't hear anything. So, she approached to Chorong's room and tried to listen what's happening in there. But she quickly took her footsteps back when Chorong suddenly opened the door.

"Oh ho, Yoon Bomi. What are you doing?" 

"Uhmm. Nothing." Bomi smile awkwardly. Bomi looked at Chorong. She tried to read her face expression. Chorong look so happy. Extremely happy. 

What's wrong? It is time to see angry Park Chorong because of my plan, isn't? Why she looks so happy???? 

"Where are you going?" Bomi asked when Chorong about to leave.

"I'm going to hang out with my friend. Wae??"

"Just asking."

"OK, do cleaning the whole house while I'm going out. Get it?" 

"Huh? Why would I??????" 

"Since you're free."

"Do yourself. I'm going to sleep now."

"YAHHHH!! YOON BOMI." 

"Wa... Wae??" Bomi shutter because of Chorong angry voice.

"DO OR NOT?" Chorong give death glare to Bomi showing her fist.

"Of course. I'll. Don't worry." Bomi forced to give her fake smile to Chorong. How bad my life is. I can't deny her. She is stronger than me. What if she hit me because I don't follow her order. I know how violent she is. I want to live in peace (sigh)

"Good girl. Now, bye." Chorong waved her hand then she leave. tsk tsk...Yoon Bomi! Your brain level is just 5years old kid. Your stupid  plan is just the help for me.kkkkkkkkkkk

"I can't believe I'm living with that violent woman. Poor my life." Bomi sighed. Wait! It doesn't matter. That important thing is what's wrong with my plan???? She supposed to be angry now but why she looks extremely happy????

_________

"YAH!!! you stupid yoon bomi" her heart beats so fast when she could feel her breath on hers.

"Wha... what are you doing?"

"shhh..." Bomi cupped Chorong's face and slowly closing her eyes.

Chorong looked at her, this is just a nightmare right? what did she think.

"YAHHHHH!!!" she screamed.

But Bomi didnt even listen to her, she grip her both hands while slowly leaned in closer to capture her lips. Chorong widened her eyes. It's way too warm. Bomi lean in more closer and closer as she give her a long and gentle kiss. Chorong could only respond it as she close her eyes and feel the moment. Her heart pounds so fast while kissing that idiot. Then, Bomi move her face to the right side, giving another passionate kiss again as she go over and start her hands travelled beneath Chorong's shirt. Chorong opened her eyes and she realize what they actually did.

Chorong bite Bomi's lips so hard that made her pull herself away from Bomi.

"yah!!" Bomi screamed, furrowing her eyebrows. Then, she looked at Chorong and smiled creepily.

Chorong gasps while stares at that girl whose on top of her "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

 She screamed so hard as she felt her head got bump on something. She opened her eyes and saw herself laying on the floor, while her pillows fell on. Chorong touches her head, feeling confused as she furrowed her eyebrows. She slowly stands up and watch the clock which is 8:13 AM. She sigh in relieve knowing it was just a dream. The worst nightmare she had ever dreamt.

Chorong went her way to the kitchen to drink some water. She still can't erase those scene she had dream of.

"Argh! why i dreamt about that kind of stupid dream?" she mumbled. 

"excuse me" Bomi appears, holding a glass.

Chorong immediately covers herself with her both arms, making Bomi bewildered with her sudden action.

 "Huh?" Bomi stared at Chorong blankly. 

"You are really really really weird. Don't look at me like that!!!" Chorong shouted.

"What? weird??" Bomi carefully looked at herself.

"Am I really weird??" Bomi mumbled with confuse tone. She looked back Chorong and she saw Chorong is still in her spot didn't even move. 

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Bomi walked to Chorong and leaned closer to her face.

"YAHHHH!! What are you doing??? you little bastard!!" Chorong hit Bomi's head non-stop while screaming.

"AHHHH!! Stop! Stop!!" Bomi held Chorong's hand tightly to stop.

"YAHHHH!! WTH!! Are you trying to kill me?!!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter