chomi part (1)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo Yo! What's Up!! Yo yo yo!! Ah yeah! Ah yeah!" Bomi keep rapping randomly.

“Yah!! Don’t you know what time now?!! Stop your stupid rap! I wanna sleep!!”  Chorong screamed from the next room. But Bomi doesn't care what Chorong said though it's already midnight.

“I said shut up you idiot!” She was screaming again.

“What do you want, yo!” Bomi shook her head and screaming back to Chorong from her room. 

“Ya! Just look at your clock! It's 2:00am already. You idiot!!” 

"Still early yo!” Bomi volume up her music. Chorong can’t stand the loud music anymore, she take her step and walked to Bomi's room.

 

*Knock Knock* Bomi opened the door.

 

“Yo! What are you doing here? Too late yo! baby." 

"What?!! Baby? Yah!! Don't call me like that."

"So, What's up! Now late, you better go back to your sleep, yo!" She rap in front of Chorong's face and keep waving her hand. It make Chorong feel so annoyed, this girl know it's too late now but still making noise.

“Late??!! Yeah, it's already midnight. Do you know what time is now? Time for people to sleep. Can you just stop listen to your stupid music before I lost my patient?!!” Chorong said with anger.

“Okay! Okay!  yo! Go back to your room….Bye! YO!” She closed the door. Before Chorong take her step forward, she heard that girl volume up her music again. It's already 2weeks snice they got married. Bomi always do whatever she wants. 

 *Knock Knock* Bomi opened the door again.

“Yo!! Can you understand what I’m talking now? Yo!!” Chorong imitates Bomi, make her blurred.

“Wow, baby! Are you interested in HIPHOP? Then, join me, yo!” Bomi said. Chorong shook her head and quickly enter into Bomi's room. She turned off the music, and walked out. But before she could pass the door, Bomi held her wrist.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!!"

"As you see. You know I really can't sleep because of your stupid music!! Please, let me sleep peacefully!!!"

"Whatever, don't disturb me again. Get it?!!" Bomi shouted and closed the door soundly. 

"Huh?!! Why are you shouting me?!! You're the one who disturbed my sleep!!!" Chorong shouted back.

"Please, just pass 2months quickly. I can't live this idiot anymore." Chorong said angrily.

-----------------

FLASHBACK

"Park Chorong, come here. We have something to discuss." Chorong slower her step and stopped. Her Dad and Mom patiently waiting for their only child to sat in front of them.

 

"What’s up?” 

“We want to arrange you with our friend's daughter.”

"What!! Are you kidding me, Mom?!!" 

“She is a nice person. Go meet her and get to know her. I’m sure you gonna like her."

"Oh, Mom. Please, don't do like that. I don't want  to get married."

"No. I planned the best for you. Chorong ah, listen to Mom." 

"I don't want, Mom!!!!!" 

"Park Chorong!!!” Chorong's Mom raised her voice little bit which is make Chorong speechless in shocked. 

“Dad..." Chorong looked at her dad with puppy eyes. Chorong knows her dad love her so much and accept whatever she wants snice she is their only child.

"Just let her do whatever she wants. We can’t control her life.” 

"Yeobo!”

 “Arasso..” He sighed. “Chorong ah. You love Dad?" Chorong nodded.

“Then, please make me happy. We're not asking you to sacrifice yourself but trust me, we believe that this is the best for you.”

"Dad...."

"Chorong ah. We want you to be happy. Just try with her."

"Ok." Chorong left out a long sigh.

"Here, her photo.." Chorong's Mom handed to Chorong and Chorong carefully stared it.

"What is her name?!!"

"Yoon Bomi." 

"What should I do now?”

"Just meet her tomorrow. Ok?!!"

 "Tomorrow? For what?"

"To plan about your weeding." 

"Mom. Isn't too fast? Even we have never meet be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter