All For You (1)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

My name is Yoon Bomi and just a normal girl who living with a alcoholic father and a mother who always busy with her business like betting, shopping and hanging out with her friends. I used to live with my grandparents when I was young. That time was the happiest and the best of my life. But that was not too long. The hard time was came to me. I moved to my parents' place after my grandparents passed away because of car accident. At that time, I was just a 12 years old and now I'm 16 years old and last year student of high school. Started from that day my life was filled with full of sadness and darkness because my parents never gave attention to me and never took care me like other parents do for their children. I think they probably forget my existence. Sometimes I even doubted that am I really their own child or not. Whenever I saw the families who love and take care each other, I really envy them. More like jealous? I also want a family like that but I know I could never get that type of family in this life. To be honest, our family isn't rich. We're just a normal family. But it's okay for me. Money isn't important. I really mean that. I don't mind if my parents can't buy expensive school uniforms, pretty shoes, branded bags, current fashions for me. I don't need those things. I can manage with the things that I have. All I need, all I want from my parents is love. That's enough.

"YOU'RE DRINKING AGAIN THOSE ING LIQUID!!!!" As soon as I got back home from school my mom's loud voice greeted me which came from the kitchen. No wonder my mom is fighting with my father again. That's their daily routine to do. 

"W..wH0 ArE yOu SHoUtiNg T0 ME?!!!! ShUt uP Y0uR DIrtY moUTh!!!!!" My father yelled back to my mom with his drunk tone. I sighed and walked to my room without letting know them. Well! They also didn't care about me. Then I just decided to study since my exam is coming soon even though I still didn't have my dinner. But it's okay since I lost my appetite lately. I really need to study hard to get scholarship. After studying for 5 hours, it has been almost 12:00 PM so I quickly finish my papers and go straight to the bed since I have go to school early tomorrow. 

__________

I woke up when the sunlight directly exposed to my face. Then I sat up immediately and looked my phone. It's almost 8:00 AM. My first class is at 8:30 AM. ! Why my phone ing alarm system didn't work?!!!! I gotta get up if not I'll ended up with missing my class. I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower then I dressed up my school uniform in seconds. And suddenly my father came to my room when I'm ready and about to go to school. ! what a great timing!

"Yoon Bomi, give m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter