chomi part (4)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2years Later....

"Good Morning. I will make a breakfast for you."

"No. I will do that. You must take care of our baby." Bomi put her hand on Chorong's belly.

"Then make something quickly. I'm so hungry." Chorong said cutely. 

"Okay. Just wait a little, my princess."

Bomi prepared the breakfast for Chorong and they enjoyed their food together as usual and Bomi go to her office.

 

At the office....

"I’ll resign from this job and focused on my family started from now."

"Huh? Why so suddenly?"

"Chorong will give a birth soon. I need to take care her."

"Ah! Right. I can't believe you'll be a father soon." Eunji smiled.

"Haha! Father? That sound so good. I’m going home early today."

"Ok. But wait. Who will handle this company during you can't be here?"

"Obviously it's you."

"What? I can't do this alone. I have no time. I'm so busy. You know that?"

"Of course you have no time to work because you are busy flirting with girls the whole time." Bomi said in annoyed.

"Yah! Whatever I can't do this alone." 

"Ok. Don't worry. I'll let Naeun handle this company instead of me. So, you have not to do alone. You can work with her together."

"Who is Naeun?"

"Chorong's cousin."

"Is she pretty? hot?" Eunji asked with her sparkling eyes.

"Yah! Jung Eunji! Don't dare you do stupid thing to her. If not Chorong will kill you."

"Don't worry." Eunji winked at Bomi.

"I'm going now. Bye!"

"Ok. Bye! I'll visit you often. Take care Chorong unnie well."

"Ok." Bomi smiled at her best friend. Eunji is like a sister to her. They grew together since they were young. Eunji is the one who she trusts the most. Whenever she faces troubles, Eunji always beside her and share her problems together. She feels so lucky to have a friend like Eunji.

Bomi about to leave her phone started ringing.

"Hello! Mom."

"Where are you, Bomi ah?" Her mom said while crying.

"What’s wrong, Mom??" Her heart started to beat fast as she get nervous on what she will heard from her mom.

"Chorong is in hospital now. Please come here quickly."

"Where are you now??"

"Gyeongju hospital."

"I’ll be there soon."

 

When Bomi arrived, Chorong still in emergency room. Bomi is worried to death. She couldn’t sit and her mind was full of worries. She even couldn’t listen to full story of what happen to Chorong. Then, dctor come out. 

"What happen to my wife? Is she okay?" Bomi said with her teary eye.

"Your wife is stable now but your child, we couldn’t save her. We are sorry." Bomi

couldn’t accept the news what she heard right now. 

"This is all my fault. I shouldn’t leave her

alone." Bomi cried.

"Don't blame yourself.This is not your fault." Chorong's mom comforted her. 

__________

Bomi enter the room and she saw Chorong lying on the bed weakly. She approached to Chorong.

"Chorong ah." Bomi trying to control her tears.

"Where’s our baby? Girl or Boy?" Chorong asked excitely.

"Girl." Shs answered with weak voice.

"Girl? Bbom ah, I want to see her." Chorong said with her bright smile.

"Not now. You will see her later."

"Ok. I’m so happy. Finally we have our baby now." Bomi couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she cried out in front of Chorong. 

"Bbom ah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Chorong ah, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" 

"Our baby... our baby is... dead." 

"Wha... what? What are you saying??"

"Our... bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter