chomi part (5)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Divorce me. Don't come back here again."

"Cho... chorong ah! What..are...you saying?"

"Don't you understand? I said divorce me!!!"

"No. I can't. I know I made mistake but please don't do this to me. I'll do everything what you want. I'll stay away from you. I don't force you to forgive me. Take your time but not divorce. Please Chorong ah......." Bomi knee down in front of Chorong while crying.

"Who is that girl?" Chorong asked with calm voice and tried to hold her tears.

"She is my ex girlfriend. It has been long time. I only see her as a friend after I broke up with her. No more than that. Please believe me....."

"Friend??? HAHAHA!!! You're such a good liar, Yoon Bomi. I have no time to listen your stupid story. Just leave from that room!!!" 

"Please believe me, Chorong ah. I can explain everything. Please listen to me first. Please... please...."

"I said GET OUT!!!! If you don't leave, I'll make bad thing to myself!!!" 

"No. No. I'll leave. Please don't hurt yourself. I hope one day you can see the truth. At that time, please come back to me. I'll waiting for you." 

This is the last time Chorong saw Bomi.

___________

2years passed, Bomi and Chorong both live by their own life. Bomi is in Japan with her new busniess and Eunji & Naeun handle her business at Korea. Her heart is still empty without her wife. She always miss that girl. She called her parent in law often and asked about Chorong if she okay or not. Hearing Chorong is doing well without her is enough to make her happy. For Chorong, she managed her father's company and currently dating with Bae Joo Hyun who was her first love.

 __________

Chorong drove her car home from her work and saw someone leaving her parent’s house.

"Mom, Who’s coming?”

"Bomi. She come to Seoul for business trip and she came here to greet me and your dad."

"Uhmm. Did you tell her about my...."

"No. How can I??? You better do it by yourself." Chorong's mom interrupted. 

"Her face look so different now. She looks better now than before." She glances at Chorong.

"I'm not interested at her."

"Whatever, we have to go somewhere tonight. You need to come with us."

"I can't. I have a date with Joo Hyun."

"No. We have family dinner with Bomi and her parents."

"Bomi??" Chorong frowned.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I have no time for her. I'm going out tonight."

"No. You can't." 

"But how about Joo Hyun?"

"That's not my business."

Chorong sighed looking at her Mom. There’s something in her heart. Whenever her mom mention about Bomi, her heart started pounding like crazy, like the first time 

she fall in love with Bomi. She felt lonely since 2year ago, the last time she saw Bomi even though she is together with Joo Hyun now. She can’t denied that. Sometimes she miss her so much and she wish she can be with her but her pride won’t let her action make something for that girl.

At family meeting, 

Bomi come so late and she looks so pale. 

"Why are you so late? Are you okay?" Bomi's mom asked worriedly her daughter who look sick.

"Traffic." Bomi whispered to her mom.

"Sorry for late." Bomi bowed to Chorong's parents.

"No matter. Are you okay? Should we cancel this dinner?" Chorong's mom asked.

Bomi glances at Chorong. She looks so mad, probably because of she doesn't want to meet her.

"I’m fine mom."

"Ok then take your time."

 All of them stood except Bomi and Chorong.

"Where are you going?" Bomi asked confusely.

"Please settle your problem." Chorong's mom said.

"What??"

"I have no time to do that." Chorong said and also stood up.

"PARK CHORONG!! SIT DOWN." Chorong's dad rasied his voice.

"Bomi ah, take her home after talking." Bomi's mom said and Bomi nodded.

"Cho... chorong ah. Let’s talk."

"_______" Chorong didn't respond. Bomi lost her words. Both of them stay in silences for a while. Then Bomi decided to start the conversation.

"How are you?" Bomi said with awkward voice.

"As you see!!" Chorong answered shortly. 

Then silent occured again.

"If you don't have to say, I'll leave."

"Let me send you home."

"No need." 

"Don't be so subborn. It's pretty late." Bomi said with weak voice and keep coughing. Chorong was a little bit worried looking at Bomi who look sick. She choose to stay silent and followed Bomi.

They went to the car and didn't say anything. She can’t denied that Bomi really change a lot. Her face look more mature and looks better now. After few minutes, they arrived at Chorong's parents' house and Chorong get out from the car without talking anything then lead her way into the house. She stopped when she saw Bomi's car is still there.

 She knocked the car window.

"Are you not leaving? Why are you still here?"

"I'll...go...now." Bomi said while the sweat are all over her face.

"Are you okay?" Chorong asked coldly but inside she is worried to the death. She knows she shouldn't worry about her but she can't help. She didn't even understand her heart.

"I'm fine. Don’t have to worry about me."

"It’s not that I'm worried. I'm just asking. Are you sure you can back to your place with this condition?"

"Yes. It's... okay.." Bomi still tried to give her best smile to her but Chorong knows Bomi's not okay.

"Come out."She walked to Bomi's side and opened the door.

"It's okay. I will go now. Don’t worry."

"I said come out." Chorong forced Bomi to get up from the car. Bomi is suprised with Chorong's action. Then, Chorong helped Bomi to walk into the house.

"What happened Chorong? Oh! Bomi ah, are you okay?" Chorong's mom asked worriedly when she saw weak Bomi and Chorong.

"I'm okay, mom." 

"She look sick. I don't think she can drive to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter