chomi part (6)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong walked with her father to the groom who has been waiting 2 years for her. Actually she can't focus on the wedding. Her mind is keep thinking about Bomi. Suddenly she saw Bomi is coming in.

About that they said is really true? I should've listen to her first. Why I feels like getting married to Joo Hyun is the biggest mistake? Do I love her? Honestly, I'm not. My love for her is gone a long time since we broke up. I accepted her again because I want to take revenge on Bomi. I wanted to see her how much I happy with new love after I divorced with her. So I pretented that I'm so happy with Joo Hyun. Even though I pretented like that, I failed. I miss her everyday like an idiot. No matter how much I tried to forget about her, she always occupied in my mind 24hours. I never forget her even one minute though my head say not to miss her. What should I do now? Should I run away from this place? Should I cancel this wedding? No! No! PARK CHORNG!! What are you thinking? You can't hurt Joo Hyun. She loves you so much. But a part of me say Bomi also loves me. May be more than Joo Hyun. I also love her. We love each other. Why we can't be together? It's because of you, PARK CHORONG!! If you listened to her first, you wouldn't be ended with breaking with her. Because of your stupid thoughts, you lost her. May be she hate me now. Everything is too late. I shouldn't do this to Joo Hyun. But...

"Bomi...." Without hesitate Naeun ran to her cousin's ex wife who she loves as her sister while Chorong's eyes stuck at Bomi. Bomi walked with Naeun to the seat next to where her parents sat. 

"Hi! Bomi ah!" Eunji greeted her best friend with her sad face.

"Am I too late?" Bomi asked worriedly and sat beside Eunji. 

"No. Why are you coming here? You shouldn't come." Eunji said.

"But she wants me to come."

"Stupid!!" 

"I know." 

"Why are you always do what she wants?"

"You already know my answer, isn't?"

"It's because you love her? Then, STOP! She doesn't deserve your love."

"Eunji ah! What's wrong with you? I know you're worry for me but don't say her like that. She doesn't know the truth. That's why she is being like that."

"But you tried. You tried to tell her truth." Eunji raised her voice that make people around them looking at them.

"Let's stop here, Eunji. Everything is done."

"Namjoo told her the truth."

"Wh....what?? What did you just say? Did Namjoo really tell Chorong the truth??" 

"Yes. She did because she regrets what she had done to you. But you know what Chorong unnie said??"

"What did she say?"

"She said that it's too late. Even though she know the truth now, she will never back to you again."

"Uh...uhm! I guess she is right." 

"Why are you always think positive whatever she said?? Are you an idiot? Just forget her. Find new love and stay happily like she did!!"

"How I can forget her?" Bomi smiled bitterly.

"But she......"

"She is so pretty, right?" Naeun interrupted them. Bomi look at Chorong. She couldn’t deny that Chorong is so pretty. 

"Of course. She is so pretty." Bomi said while looking at Chorong. She stared at Chorong. Chorong noticed that Bomi is staring at her. Their eyes met and Bomi managed to smile to Chorong. Both of them stared at each other until Chorong's dad spoke out.

"Are you ready?" He looking at Chorong and Joo Hyun but Chorong didn’t respond. 

"Chorong..." Joo Hyun shook Chorong's hand.

"I'm sorry, Joo Hyun ah." Chorong started to take a step backward and ran to the door which make everyone shocked especially Joo Hyun.

"Chorong!!!" Joo Hyun followed Chorong. 

"YAH! Where are you going?" Eunji shouted when Bomi also stood up and followed them. Then she saw Chorong and Joo Hyun were talking at the side of the building.

"What are you doing? Let's go back in."

"No. I can't. Sorry, Joo Hyun."

"No. You must come with me!!!"

"I...I still love her."

"What?? That's your reason??? So, why you accepted this wedding if you still love Yoon Bomi?!!" Joo Hyun shouted angrily.

"I'm really sorry. During these 2 years, I thought I can tried to love you back like I did before but I can't. I only love her. No one else." Chorong cried.

"Don't cry. Please listen to me. If you can't love me, It's okay. I don't force you to love me back. You can try after we married. But how you can say that you still love her? She hurts you. She cheated on you. You suffered a lot because of her. Did you forget about that?" Joo Hyun shook Chorong's shoulder roughly.

"You're right. She hurts me. She cheated on me but it's not truth. It's just misunderstanding. I was so stupid back then for not listened to her first. Now, I know the truth. So, please let me go. Please....I can't live without her."  

"No. You can. You've been doing well without her. You don't need her. Please listen to me. Let's go back in."

"I pretented!! I pretented like I'm happy without her. But inside I'm not. My heart is keep telling me I need her, miss her, still love her. You know that?!! Please let's cancel this wedding, OK? Please... I beg you, Joo Hyun ah. Let me go. Please..." 

"What?? Cancel this wedding?? Are you kidding me?? How I will tell about this to my parents and audiences?? You shouldn't do this to me. Don't you know how much I love you?? Are you out of your mind, PARK CHORONG?!!!! TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!!"

"I'm.... sorry."

"That's not answer what I want!! Please let's go back in. Our parents are waiting for us. Ok?"

"..............."

"Chorong...."

"Ok. But before I go back in, please give me a time to talk with her. Please.. This is the last time. I promise I'll come in after I'm done talking with her."

"But..."

"Please..."

"Ok! Take your time."

"Thank you." Joo Hyun left out a long sigh, followed by heavy steps leaving Chorong. After Joo Hyun left, Chorong lead her way to the back of building. She knows Bomi is peeped at them from there. But Bomi immediately hide when she saw Chorong walking towards her direction.

"Why are you hiding? I know you're here." Chorong said that make Bomi jumped from her place with shock.

"Cho...chorong ah!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I... I..." Bomi stuttered.

"Idoit!" Suddenly Chorong hugged her tightly and started crying again on Bomi's shoulder.

"I miss you...."

"Don't cry. I miss you too." Bomi rubbed Chorong's back gently.

"I'm sorry. I should've listen to you."

"No. It's okay. Don't cry."

They stayed like that until Bomi broke the hug.

"You should go in. They're waiting you."

"No. I can't."

"Why you can't??"

"I... i still love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter