chomi part (3)

Pink Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

I come home so late since I have too much fun with Naeun. I didn't even notice time. I walked to my room directly. I really need to rest and think about what Naeun said. She asked me to be her girlfriend but I said to give me some time. I should be happy since my crush proposed me but strangely I didn't happy. Because I feel something like she is trying to play with me. While I passed the living room, I saw Chorong sitting on the couch. I pretend like I didn't  saw her as continue walking to my room buut I suddenly stopped when she spoke out.

"Why are you so late coming home?" she asked coldly.

"None of your business." Is she waiting for me?? No way!

"YAH!! Whatever don't come home late next time!!!"

"Why are you shouting?? Are you my Mom?? Why would I listen to you????" 

"It's not like that. I'm just worried for you." Because I'm jealous. I don't like seeing Naeun beside you.

"I'm not kid anymore. I can take care myself. So, don't worry, Park Chorong-shi!" then I walked to my room. What??? Worried for me?? That's so strange. Did she drink something wrong??

"How I can fall in love with her?" Chorong sighed and shook her head while looking Bomi's back.

__________

The other day came, Bomi prepared herself for the breakfast. Suddenly she saw Chorong come into the kitchen and a few steps nearer to her with the panda designed pajamas and her big blue blankent covered to her the whole body to control her shivered feeling.

"Can I ask a favor?" Chorong starts.

"What??" Bomi furrowing her eyebrows.

"Can you buy some medicines for me please??" Chorong requested with her weak voice then cough.

"Why? You have own legs. So, just go yourself."

"Please. I can't go out. That's why I asked your help." Chorong begged.

"Are you sick??" Bomi asked confusedly. 

"Yes. Please help me."

"Ok." Bomi was showing some worried expression on her face.

After buying some medicines from the store, she went her way to Chorong's room to check her condition. She knocked the door gently and opended when no one ever responded. 

"She is already fell asleep?" Bomi mumbled.

"Ehemmm!!" Bomi clears to get Chorong's attention.

Chorong was on her bed covering herself with the blanket. Seeing her shivering like that makes Bomi think she should sympathize her. She sighed and slowly went her way to Chorong putting her hand on Chorong's forehead to feel how hot he is right now.

"Oh! So hot." Bomi said in worried. 

"I'll put your medicine on your bedside table, okay?"

Chorong didn't respond that makes Bomi get worried. She was surprised by herself for feeling this way. She adjusted the air conditioner's before taking thermometer to check her current temperature.

"I don't know why I'm doing this. I'll make chicken soup for you. After I finished cooking, I'll wake you up. You need to eat at least." she sighed.

Bomi went to kitchen and started cooking. Putting the ingredients on the pot while mixing it. Tried to taste it a little bit to ensure its well done. Then, slowly putting it on the bowl. She starts to make her way to Chorong's room again. 

"Yah! Get up, you need to eat this and take some medicines." Bomi puts the chicken soup on his bedside table first, before shaking her slowly to wake up. She has a high temperature and she really needs to be taken care of. 

Should I call her mom?? or Should I bring her to the hospital?? Wait! Wait! Why I'm so worry about her??

______________

Chorong POV

I slowly opened my eyes and feeling better even though I still feel dizzy because of sickness. I turned my head and saw Bomi sleeping in a chair resting her on head on my bed. Why is she sleeping here?? Did she take care of me the whole night?? I can't help but smile. I gently moved her hair out of her face so I can clearly see her face. This is my first time seeing her so close. She is really beautiful. And also cute and innocent like a kid. How I can't fall in love this girl. I can't stop smiling while staring at her. At the same time, I also feel so sad because I know we have to break up soon. She will leave me. I have no many time to stay with her. I don't know I started like her since when. I slowly fell for her day by day. My tears falling down on my cheeks even didn't notice myself. She started stirring and I can see her eyes opening up and looked at me. ! I quickly wipe my tears before she caught my crying.

"Oh! You are awake. Feeling better?" She said rubbing her eyes

"Yes. Thank you for take caring me. Just go your room and sleep. You must be tired." 

"It's okay. You are the one who should take a rest. I'll make the breakfast for you. Please wait." She said sweetly and then smiled. Don't smile like that. It only make me fall harder for you.

"No. I'm okay now. Just go and rest."

"You should eat som....."

"It's okay. I feel better now." I interrupted her. 

"Ah! Ok. Call me if you need help." 

"Yes. I'll.

"Ok." She stared at me and smiled before she left.

I didn't know that she is friendly. Whatever this way is more comfortable than fighting with her. Bomi thought.

__________

After a while, Bomi heard someone knocked the door. She walked to the door and opened.

"Oh! Chorong ah."

"Hi! Are you sleeping?? Sorry if I disturb you."

"No. I'm not sleeping. I just finish showering. So, what's up??"

"I prepared the breakfast for us. If you don't mind, can we have breakfast together??" 

"Of course." Bomi smiled and  went to the table to eat.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For accepting my offer."

"I'm the one who should thank you. hehe. Thank for your breakfast. I'll eat well."

"It's okay" Chorong giggled.

"Wow!! It's so delicious. Your cooking skill is better than my Mommy. Daebak!" Bomi gave thumb up to Chorong. She was impress to Chorong's cooking skill. It was so delicious. The most delicious breakfast she has ever eat. 

"Hehe, Really?? Thank you." Bomi only nodded because she is busy to feed herself.

"I have a favour to ask."

"What is that?"

"Can I be friend with you? I want to get close with you since we lived together." 

"Sure. I also want to be friend with you. Plus I don't want to fight with you anymore." Bomi giggled. 

"So we are friend now?" 

"Of course, Chorong ah. Ahhh! I shouldn't call you like that because you're older than me. Should I call you unnie??"

"You can call me as you like. I don't mind."

"Ok then I'll call you Chorong unnie." 

"Ok." I smiled widely. Being friend with her is the best way for me. I can stay beside her closely until we broke up.

__________

Bomi POV

Chorong unnie and me getting close day by day. She is really nice and always take care me. Feel like she is my big sister. I feel so happy and safe when I'm with her. Today Naeun told me to hang out. I told Chorong unnie to hang out with us together but she rejected. Whenever I mentioned Naeun, she got mad. I don't know why she always acting that way. Is she jealous or what? Naeun and I are nothing. I refused her propose because I realize my feeling. I love her but as my little sister. No more than that. She accepted my decision and we decided to stay as friends.

After I hanging out with Naeun, I quickly come back to home. I know Chorong unnie will be waiting me. She always wait until I got back home whenever I go out. Even though I said don't wait. When I come to home I saw someone standing beside the gate.

"Isn't it Chorong unnie's best friend?" I asked myself and get closer to Sunny whose standing.

"Bomi-shi! You came back!"

"Why are you here? Are you not go in? Chorong isn't in home?"

"I locked her in her room." she pouted.

"Locked her? Why?" I asked curiously .

"She is too drunk right now and if I didn't lock her up, she might went out and do crazy thing."

"Chorong unnie is drunk right now? Why??"

"I don't know. She was already drunk when she called me." 

"Thank you for sending her Sunny-shi. Go home safely." I smiled to her.

"Ok. Please take care her. Bye!"

"Yes. I'll. Don't worry. Bye!"

Bomi went to Chorong's room and heard Chorong whose talking like crazy. Then she opened the door. She saw Chorong was lying on the floor and talking to the wall in front of her.

"Ha-ha-ha! why would I? Yah! Are you not going to say anything. How dare you!!" 

Bomi approached to Chorong and help her and sent to her bed.

"Unnie, why are you so drunk??" Bomi said in cold tone.

"Wow! I saw an angle." Chorong said in drunk tone.

"What's wrong with you??"

"Nothing....just nothing" Chorong closed her eyes.

"Do you know that you shouldn't drink too much." Bomi sat on Chorong's bed looked so mad.

"None of your business!" Chorong said in angry tone.

"What? Are you mad at me??"

"You wouldn't understand it." Chorong tried to get up.

"Why would i not understand?" Bomi asked with her confused face.

"Bomi ah"

"Yes, unnie."

"Yoon Bomi"

"Aiish! You're really drunk. What? Tell me now."

"My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter