Response #5: Sinceramente de...

Letters to Mr. Pen Pal [EDITING]

I honestly don’t know

Whether I should feel offended by the fact you just indirectly thought of me as inhuman or by the fact that I created by myself this type of image to you. Yes, I’m sick and tired of this nonsense. Do you think I enjoy disrupting the peace?

Well…

Okay, it depends, but still.

It’s a little scary how on point you were just now. How did you know I would roll my eyes until I was in space? Not many people know that I have the talent to do so as I wish. Since you know, please keep it as a secret. You shall only be thanked until you make an oath that you’ll never reveal it to anyone else.

Ah, yes. Here comes what interests me most of your letter. I didn’t know you liked writing. Did you always liked writing or was it only recently? Do you happen to read a lot? Are you working on some type of story or are you one of those that write for fun? Because I enjoy writing. A lot actually. So much that I wish to be a writer one day. That day seems far out of reach at the moment, but it’ll be within my grasp eventually. I believe in myself.

Here’s another fact about myself. I’ve never told this to anyone else. I guess, there’s something about being strangers that makes it easier to talk about. I don’t have to witness your reaction to the sudden revelation.

And to answer your question, that was my intention when I started writing to you again. To “try” and get along with you.

 

 

What’s so good about knowing what I look like when we won’t ever meet each other in person? Think about it.

 

 

 

Sinceramente de

Choi Youngjae

 

(¬▂¬)

 

Dear Bambam,

What are you trying to say?

 

 

 

Sinceramente de

Park Jinyoung

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

A/N: MARKJAE ARE FINALLY MAKING UP WHILE BAMBAM IS HAVING AN EMOTIONAL CRISIS LMAO 

Here's a heads up! is gonna go down soon like RLY soon. Expect a lot from JinBam. MarkJae? They're gonna take it easy ahaha

But honestly, am I the only one that liked Bambam's metaphors? Like I wrote them & I just went like dayumn, that was, whoa, good stuff right there. Also, I hope I'm portraying their characters right? Like it's been a while since I last wrote for this story so getting back into character was a little difficult. Youngjae is rly spontaneous in this story so expect anything from him at this point ok. 

Is Youngjae finally opening himself up to Mark...? Maybe... Nah. 

Hope it was worth the read! Comments lots, subscribes are highly appreciated & won't lie, but upvotes are rly nice! Enjoy! :D