Revelations

Freefall

 

"That was a great movie don't you think Sooyoung-ah?" Kyuhyun asked the minute they stepped out of the cinema.

Sooyoung snorted. "Good movie my . Now give me my phone." She demanded.

"Fine, fine... a deal's a deal after all." He huffed and took out her phone from his pant's pocket. "Here." She gave her the phone and placed his hands on both his pockets as he waited for her response.

Sooyoung took the phone from him and found that it was off. She pointed to the small device on her hand and asked, "Why is this off?"

He scratched the back of his head idiotically. "I kinda sorta played with your phone."

Sooyoung glared at him. "Whatever." She snapped and her heels to stomp off.

"Wait!" Kyuhyun called out. "I had a nice time with you."

Sooyoung smiled secretly. She had a nice time too if she wasn't just vain enough to admit it. "Yeah sure, see you around." She said and took off.

Kyuhyun laughed to himself, but his laughter died down when somehow a feeling of guilt took him over as he watched her sprint off. He shook his head lightly and proceeded to the opposite direction of where she went without looking back. He gripped the tiny item on his pocket and he wanted to just throw it away so bad, but he couldn't so he tread his path with his guilt dragging him down.


"So Eun!" Kim Bum called to his partner.

So Eun stopped walking, but didn't face him.

Kim Bum caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. She whirled on her heels and proceeded to give him a right hook, but once again, he caught it.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked in a desperate tone.

So Eun stayed silent.

"Are you still mad about the Dragon Flame thing?" He asked concern dripping from the edge of his tongue. "I said I'm sorry right?" 

So Eun shook her hand loose from his grip, but he held on. "Sorry doesn't make up for it." She said through her teeth. She looked down on the ground and didn't bother to meet his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked a little desperately now.

She wanted so much to say, don't see her again, but that would sound a little too selfish don't you think? "Just... just stay away from me okay?" Even the words that came out of hurt her. His grip loosened and she took this oppurtunity to slide her hand off.

She walked away from him, the tears streaming down her face. He called to her again, but this time she didn't stop and just kept on going.

"So Eun..." He trailed off. What was this feeling bubbling inside his chest? He has never felt it before, but somehow he didn't want So Eun to stop talking to him. Neither does he want to stay away from her.


Sooyoung walked inside her building compound with a glum expression, but her face lit up when she saw Hyoyeon waiting outside the elevator. She dashed towards her and shocked the leader when she suddenly placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What are you doing here Hyoyeon?" She asked. "You did know I wasn't here right?"

Hyoyeon smiled. "I was here to visit- "

"Eunhyuk?" She filled in and laughed.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. "How'd you..."

"He told me yesterday. He lives right next door." She told her friend.

The elevator door opened and both of them stepped inside with a conversation on full swing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hyoyeon asked her.

"I didn't see you all day remember?" Sooyoung pointed out.

Hyoyeon nodded her head in agreement and the door to the elevator opened. "Can I go to your apartment first Sooyoung?" She asked.

"Won't you keep Eunhyuk waiting if you did that?" Sooyoung asked and stepped out o the elevator. The two of them walked along the halls until they were in front of Sooyoung's door.

"Ah... the thing is, he might not know I was actually here to visit..."  She stammered. "I was gonna tell him I was gonna visit you, but it turns out you weren't home so I visited him instead."

"And my timing is perfectly perfect." Sooyoung joked and opened her door.

"What about you. What happened to you today?" Hyoyeon asked and took a seat on one of Sooyoung's leather couches.

"Teacher assigned projects. Paired with Shim Changmin and I was forced on a date with Kyuhyun." She told her and took out her phone charger from her room. She went out to the living room and plugged it in one of the sockets there so she can also talk to Hyoyeon.

"I see you have your phone with you." Hyoyeon noticed.

Sooyoung nodded her head. "Yeah. I don't know wat I'd do if  I lost it. Such dangerous information and contacts are stored in my phone." She her phone while it was still plugged in and waited for her screen to appear. Her face twisted in puzzlement as she stared at the screen of the small device in her hand.

Hyoyeon became worried. "Whats wrong?"

"That's wierd... it says "please insert sim card"..." She muttered. She turned over her phone and took off the back cover. She removed the battery that was still charging. "It's gone." She said.

Hyoyeon was confused. She didn't know what Sooyoung was talking about.

Sooyoung turned over her phone to the right and kept on tinkering. "That bastard!" She screamed.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked her eyes flickering to her friend and to the phone she was holding.

Sooyoung turned to Hyoyeon with a look of anger scribbled on her face. "The sim card and memory chip are both gone. He took it."

That made Hyoyeon go into deep thought. She went over through her memories and her eyes widdened with shock when she found what Kyuhyun was...


"That was a great job Kyuhyun." Leeteuk praised when Kyuhyun handed over the memory chip and sim card.

"Tailing their female brains was not a bad idea after all." Taeyeon had remarked.

"She's the brains yet she's so naive." Joon had mocked.

"She's not so naive once you get to know her..." Kyuhyun muttered.

"What was that?" Leeteuk asked him, but Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Nothing boss." He reassured and walked out of the office of Tiger's male boss.


Author's Note:

I am getting lazy!! But what the hell right? At least I still update. I'm currently experiencing author's block so I'm really sorry if the next chap will be delayed. xD