Crimson

Freefall

So Eun checked the time on her watch for the 3rd time already.

4:40

In approximately 20 minutes she was to enter the HQ of Dragon Flame and her partner Kim Bum is still not showing his sorry face in ther meeting place. She tried calling him already, but his not answering his damn phone. She waited for a few more minutes, but still no Kim Sang Bum.

"Kim Bum you bastard!" She screamed and took off on her own.

"So where's your partner?" G. Dragon, the leader of Dragon Flame, asked.

So Eun stared at him blankly as the other members watched her with wary eyes.

"He won't be showing up." She told him.

G. Dragon snickered and rested his hands on the desk. "What a shame... and here I thought I'd be able to have Taeyang spar with him for a little bit."

The guy who was pointed out waved two fingers at So Eun. She analyzed him thoroughly and thought he won't be able to take on Kim Bum. Her eyes moved to Bom, the female Brawns of Dragon Flame. The read-head gave her a smirk that seemed like a challenge.

"So about the exchange..." CL started and the discussion of the bargain finally begun.


Hyoyeon drank her coffee silently at the park as she watched a few people pass by. She was all alone mostly because she didn't want to talk to Junho for rescheduling the meetingg with dragon flame. Plus Sooyoung was in a sour mood and was screaming like hell as she chose which clothes she'll wear on her date.

She blew on the coffee to cool it down and took a small sip. While sipping the strong drink, a person sat next to her. She didn't bother to look up thinking it was just a random stranger who got tired and decided to sit on the park bench.

"I guess fate did permit us to meet again." The person said.

It caught Hyoyeon's attention and made her snap her head up. She was awfully surprised to see Eunhyuk.

"What?  You look like you saw a ghost." He commented and laughed.

She shook her head lightly and went back to cooling her coffee. "What are you doing here exactly?" She asked as she stared at the dark liquid in the cup she was holding.

"I was passing by when I saw you sitting all alone." He grinned proudly.

Hyoyeon laughed. "Really now?"

Eunhyuk puffed out his cheeks playfully. "Okay maybe I saw you coming out of my apartment complex and followed you all the way here but waited for a few minutes before sitting next to you." He admitted bowing his down to look at his feet.

Hyoyeon smiled a most genuine smile that only few people saw. It felt really nice being around this guy. "Creeper..." She teased and gave him a light nudge on the shoulder. She remembered he also said something about comming out of his apartment complex.. "You mentioned about seeing me comming out of "your" apartment complex?" She asked him.

"Ah yeah! I was coming home from work when I saw you come out of the building." He laughed to himself before continuing. "I didn't know we lived in the same building."

"We don't. I was visitng my friend's place." She told him implying Sooyoung as the friend.

His face turned blan as he look straight into her very soul. "Is this friend a girl or boy?" He asked with close precission.

They stared at each other for a while, their eyes locked together on a silent conversation. For a moment there the whole world seemed to stop moving beneath their feet. An awkward silence enveloped the two of them.

It wasn't until Hyoyeon chcukled that the silence was broken. "What kind of question is that?"

Eunhyuk turned away and stared at the far off distance. "I don't know... maybe you were their to visit your boy...friend..." His eyes flickered to her for a second when he said "boyfriend" and Hyoyeon saw him do just that.

"No. I was visiting my friend Sooyoung." She explained to him making his eyes light up.

"Does that mean you're single?" He asked almost too abruptly.

"I didn't say I was single!" She scolded him.

His lips curved upward into a pout. Hyoyeon felt the heat find its way up to her cheeks. She looked away to hide the blush from him and muttered, "Though I also didn't say I was in a relationship or was seeing someone."

With that said Eunhyuk's face beamed. "So you're available?"

Hyoyeon nodded her head shyly.

"Awesome! Can we exchange phone numbers!?" He took out his phone in an instant and shoved it in Hyoyeon's face.

Hyoyeon laughed and took the phone. She typed in her digits and gave it Eunhyuk after doing so. He called her number and ended the call once the phone started ringing just so she can save his number, which she did.

"Thank you so much Hyoyeon-ah!" Eunhyuk exclaimed after pocketing his phone.

Hyoyeon just smiled at him and they spent the rest of the night talking about random things until they decided it was already late and they needed to go home. Hyoyeon planned to go alone, but Eunhyuk suggested he walk her home to ensure that she was safe. What he didn't know that Hyoyon should be the one walking him home to ensure his safety from enemy's on the prowl who would plan to use Eunhyuk to mess her up.


Kim Bum whistled happily as he opened the door to his condominium. That girl he met a week ago was really  amusing in so many ways than none. He was twirling a dagger that he took from an attacker earlier with his hands.

"That girl..." He muttered when he closed the door and locked it.

He stopped and let out a gasp escape his lips when he saw So Eun standing in front of him with her arms crossed on her chest. She had a copy of the keys to his condo unit, so there's no question on how she got in. "You almost gave me a heart attack." He told her and proceeded to the kitchen.

She followed him there like a dog and stood right beside the table and watched him cautiously as he took a drink from the fridge. "So what brings you here?" He asked and gulped down the half-bottle of beer while tossing the knife up and down the air.

She just stared at him coldly across the narrow table making him stop mid--gulp. "What's wrong?" He asked as he tossed the knife up for the last time.

Instead of landing on his hands, So Eun snatched it from the air and gripped the blade between her palm. Thick crimson liquid started to ooz out of her hand, down to her elbow and to the polished table.

"Whoa So Eun! W-wa-wait!" He stuttered as he started to panick trying to remember where the first-aid kit was located in his compound.

So Eun closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks as she let out soft sobs.

Kim Bum panicked even more. "Crap So Eun don't cry! Let go of the knife!" He said and reached across the table to get the knife from her. He placed his left hand on the table to support his weight while his right hand pryed the knife from his partner's hands.

So Eun's sobs started to get louder and the grip on the knife became tighter causing more wounds. She started to sound like a baby who got lost.

"Calm down So Eun! Let go!" He screamed and So Eun sudddenly stopped crying and her hands loosened around the blade.

He siged with relief when he thought that he can take the knife away from her, but surprised he was when her swift hand stabbed the knife on the table with his hand still on top of it. He gulped at what she did. The dagger was in between his ring finger and middle-finger barely missing them by millimeters.

So Eun looked at him darkly and reached her good hand across the table to grab his colar and pull his face closer to hers by only a few centimeters. "Next time you bail on me. I won't miss." She forewarned and shoved him away.

She walked towards the first-aid kit on his bathroom and took ot some gauze and medicine to treat her wounds.

While watching her tend to the self-inflicted cuts he suddenly remembered that they were supposed to meet with Dragon Flame on this day and it seemed like it had slipped his mind.

"Babo!" He smacked his head with his palm a few times for his stupidity.

"Glad you finally remembered." So Eun snapped and opened and closed her palms to check on the tightness of the gauze around her hand.

"Mianhe." He apologized and bowed his head down. He heard a snort coming from her followed by footsteps and a loud bang from his door. He looked up slowly and sighed when he saw So Eun was no longer around. Damn he needed to make it up to her, but he didn't know how. He was about to scream at the top of his lungs when his phone suddenly rang.

"Talk." He said in a cold voice when he answered the call.

"Kim Bum-oppa, is everything okay?" The girl on the other line asked when she sensed hostility comming from his voice.

"Oh it's you Hara. Yeah everything's fine. Why'd you call?" He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now, but he had enough patience for Hara.

"I had fun today and I was wondering when we can do it again?" She asked in a cheery voice.

"If any free-time comes up." He told her and ended the call then and there. His partnership with So Eun was far more important than anything right now, and so far he needed to fix things with her because she looked like she won't be talking to him for a while. Plus tomorrow's spar day, so the paramedics better ber eady because that girl will probably raise hell.


Facts and Trivia:

Dragon Flame's members are actually composed of 2NE1 and Big Bang minus TOP with Bom and Taeyang as the brawns, CL  and Daesung as the male and female brains, Dara and G. Dragon as the male and female leaders.

Author's Note:

About the facts and trivia portion, they will mostly varry with either facts from the story or facts from real-life mafia's.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! By the way, I'm writing another story called 7 Deadly Sins. I suggest you guys check  this one out since this one is a bit far more organized that freefall. Plus I forced my lazy- to actually stop being lazy on this story since I actually proof-read it. If you want to read, just click this link:

7 Deadly Sins