Mistaken Identity As An Accidental Text-Mate

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mistaken Identity As An Accidental Text-mate

 

A/N:

 

Hello!

As usual, not proof read. But, let's crack. Shall we? ;)

Regards,

nerdie

 

 

---

 

'In which Taeny tried to cheat from each other but happens...'

 

---

 

"TAEYEON!"

 

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever. You eyeless bossy creature." Taeyeon muttered lowly as she was rolling her eyes and switching random channels on TV

 

"TAEYEON!" A yell was heard for a second time from the kitchen. 

 

It was from her wife, Tiffany. Apparently, they'd been fighting and arguing over small matters the past few days. Tiffany had been moody and Taeyeon... Well, she had been the typical Taeyeon. Quite insensitive and slow.

 

"What is it this time?!" Taeyeon yelled back

 

"IF YOU WON'T GET YOUR HERE ON THE KITCHEN, YOU'RE GONNA SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT!" 

 

Taeyeon lazily got up from the couch and slowly walked to the kitchen.

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked in a low voice. She just doesn't have the guts to yell at her wife whenever she's facing Tiffany.

 

"You know, I'm so tired from work and yet, you still do not have the nicety to wash your dishes!" Tiffany was annoyed. She'd been noticing Taeyeon's actions lately. 

 

Taeyeon got all the free time the past few weeks since Seohyun, Baekhyun and Sunny went out on a vacation together for a month. They lately closed a deal from a wealthy client, hence, Taeyeon let them to celebrate. Taeyeon was supposed to be with them but Tiffany stopped her and told her to stay since Tiffany would be extremely busy at work and no one would watch and take care over Ginger, their dog. 

 

Tiffany was happy because Taeyeon decided to stay, she'll be getting help from their household chores and someone would cook dinner whenever she comes home and make her breakfast whenever she wakes up. 

 

 But gets real... 

 

Taeyeon doesn't know how to cook. She even put an egg on a microwave once and it exploded. Taeyeon also had a low cleaning skills. Tiffany felt that she's always the one who cleans after Taeyeon's mess, hence, had been the source of fight for the couple lately.

 

 

"I'll do it later, alright?" Taeyeon answered as she ran her hand to her head in stress

 

"Later, later! That later comes when? Then, I'll always be the one ended up washing the dishes! Should I always be the one cleaning after your mess? Why are you so irresponsible?" Then Ginger, the dog walked on the kitchen and Tiffany picked the dog "You know, Ginger is much better than you. At least Ginger makes me happy whenever I got home, unlike you! All I ever got from you is stress!" 

 

"If you like that dog very much then, why didn't you just marry that dog? That would be a great idea, at least no one would nagged me every single day!" 

 

"YAH, COME BACK HERE!"

 

Taeyeon walked out from the kitchen and headed to their bedroom, totally ignoring her nagging wife. She thought that Tiffany kept making a fuss over small matters and it annoyed her. The fact that her wife was so grumpy lately and would always choose a dog over her made her feel unwanted and unloved.

 

 

'Tiffany used to put me first all the time... Now, she's gone cold.' Taeyeon thought sadly

 

On the other hand, Tiffany was beyond disappointed. Sometimes, she wondered if she made the right decision marrying Taeyeon, but she refused to entertain the thought because she love the latter to the moon and back. 

 

But now, she learned that Taeyeon also thinks the same way...Something might be wrong on their relationship.

 

"Taeyeon used to do everything for me... Now, all she thinks about is herself." Tiffany thought as she sat on the kitchen table sadly with Ginger on her lap

 

---

 

The next day...

 

Tiffany was eating lunch on their office cafeteria with her friend.

 

"Tiff, you look like a mess!" Jessica laughed out loud as she teased the latter

 

"I wasn't able to get enough sleep last night." Tiffany said as she lazily poked her food with a fork 

 

"World War III again with your wife?" Jessica asked and ate her sushi on her lunch box

 

"Yeah, apparently, she wants me to marry Ginger instead so no one would nagged at her everyday," Tiffany sighed

 

"Well, you're a nagger." Tiffany glared at Jessica who grinned nervously

 

"Would you like some sushi? Yuri made this for me." Jessica offered her lunch box to Tiffany and the latter looked at Jessica's lunch

 

"Yuri made your lunch?" She asked

 

"Yeah, she also cook my breakfast and dinner since I don't know how to cook," Jessica said "She's a sweet one. She's so busy as an officer and yet she manage to make time for me at home."

 

"How I wish Taeyeon is like that." Tiffany said as she sighed for the nth time that day

 

"Well, I'll tell you what. Taeyeon and Yuri are two different people." Jessica said and pat Tiffany's head

 

---

 

Later night... 

 

Tiffany came home from work and opened the door.

 

"I'm home!" she announced but she was unnoticed

 

Taeyeon and Ginger was playing a ball passing game inside the living room.

 

It made Tiffany smile until something happened that made her change her expression into frown drastically.

 

*Blag!*

 

A vase was broken.

 

"Ginger! No! What have you done?!" Taeyeon looked over the broken vase on their house

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled sternly

 

"F-Fany... It wasn't my fault! I swear! Ginger w-was..."

 

"Get out of the house."

 

"W-What... F-Fany...I-I..."

 

"Get out!"

 

"Fany! Let me explain..."

 

"You could've play at the garden!"

 

"But... Ginger likes to play here and..."

 

"Taeyeon, why are you so childish and immature? Why can't you be like the other wives out there?"

 

"W-What do you mean?"

 

"Look at Yuri... She's dignified, matured and always cooks for Jessica. She helps her and always follow what Jessica wants..." Tiffany said frustratedly

 

"Why do you always compare me with other people? I'm not Ginger, I'm not other wives, I'm not Yuri! I'm Kim Taeyeon, your wife! And yet, you treat me more like a dog compared to Ginger! You always kick me out of the house and you act so grumpy! I didn't even know what I do! You're always making a big fuss over small matters!"

 

"Small matters? I won't make a fuss if you won't give me a reason to!"

 

"It's your fault, you married someone like me!"

 

"If I only know you were like this when I first met you I won't even bother to...," Tiffany realized what she's about to say and hesitated for a moment

 

"To what, Fany?" Taeyeon said

 

"N-Nothing..."

 

"Tell me! To what?!"

 

"TO MARRY YOU!"

 

Then, a silence was heard for a minute.

 

"Fany, what happened to us? Now, we're just so different... This isn't us, I miss us." Taeyeon said sadly and quietly walked to the bedroom 

 

"Tae...I-I..."

 

Tiffany sat over the living room's couch for an hour, contemplating what happened just awhile ago...

 

"Am I too much? But it's all her fault!" She thought to herself

 

Then, she heard the bedroom door opened. Revealing Taeyeon and a luggage on her hand.

 

Tiffany wanted to say sorry but her pride was too strong to say that word.

 

"I'm going to follow Sunny and the troop on their vacation. I guess, my absence is much preferrable here than my presence." Taeyeon said and slowly walked out the house

 

Tiffany went towards the window and saw Taeyeon took a cab outside. 

 

"I miss us too..." she said to herself

 

---

Three days later...

 

Tiffany was feeling uneasy. Taeyeon hadn't contact her for days and she'd been seeing weird photos of her wife with some other guys and girls who were handling balls of fire tagged on facebook.

 

While Tiffany was crying on her room every night for three straight days, she was mad that Taeyeon was smiling so big and her eyes were twinkling in happiness on the photo. It got her pissed.

 

"Don't you dare cheat on me you little dwarf!" Tiffany muttered and huffed as she kept scrolling on Taeyeon's feed

 

"You look ugly." she commented on the photo and smiled victoriously

 

"At least, she's still alive." Tiffany shrugged and just went out of the house to meet Hyomin, Irene's mom. Apparently, she became friends with the girl after what happened to Baby Irene. 

 

---

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon's friends...

 

Seohyun and Baekhyun started to laughed madly and Sunny was curious and look at the source of their amusement.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon's photo with the fire dancers... What's so funny about it though?" Sunny asked 

 

"Take a look at this epic comment." Seohyun pointed on the cellphone's screen

 

"Taeyeon, your wife is savage as ." Sunny amusedly commented

 

"What are you idiots talking about?" Taeyeon asked

 

"Oh, noona! Look at this!" Baekhyun showed his phone to Taeyeon 

 

"You look ugly." Taeyeon read the comment of her wife who garners 69 likes and she scrunched her nose in annoyance 

 

"The nerve of that eyeless creature." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and brought out her cellphone to revenge her wife

 

"You're uglier." she replied on a comment by uploading a photo of her wife, drooling to sleep.

 

Fifteen minutes later, it was replied by Taeyeon's ugly shocked photo with a caption "You're ugliest."

 

Taeyeon's friends laughed in sync as they saw Taeyeon's embarrassing photo.

 

"Oh my god, Let's put this as our wallpaper for a week!" Seohyun suggested

 

"Hahahaha! Okay!" Baekhyun laughed and Sunny agreed

 

"Put it as your wallpaper and you'll never get a salary from me ever again!" Taeyeon said

 

"Whatever, party pooper." Sunny meronged at her

 

"Yah, that photo was embarrasing!" she texted her wife

 

"You started it!" Her wife sent a text after five minutes

 

"Pink pig. 🐷" Taeyeon texted and smiled victoriously right after. She knows that her wife had been hitting the gym lately. She was too cautious about her figure.

 

"I'm blocking your number." A reply was sent after two minutes

 

"By all means, go ahead!" she replied with a huffed

 

She didn't get a reply after half an hour so she tried to call her wife.

 

And boy, she was really blocked!

 

---

 

After a week...

 

"So, I blocked Taeyeon's number a week before..." Tiffany said to Hyomin and Jessica as the three of them agreed to meet up on a coffee shop

 

"Great! Maturity level .01%!" Jessica said in her usual monotonous voice as she was drinking her Americano

 

"It was her fault, she called me fat!"

 

"You called her ugly." 

 

"She hasn't call me."

 

"How could she? You said you blocked her ."

 

"Well, I tried to unblock her once..."

 

"Then?"

 

"My phone went missing."

 

"Buy a new phone and call her again." Hyomin suggested to stop the talks between Jessica and Tiffany

 

"That's the problem, I don't know her number,"

 

"What the hell? That's your wife's number!"

 

"I'm ing serious! I'm terrible in terms of remembering numbers. And even if I know, I wouldn't text that dwarf!" Tiffany said

 

"Oh, sure." Jessica commented dryly

 

"I also don't miss her!" Tiffany said in denial

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm going to the washroom, you make me wanna poop." she said

 

"Tiffany, if you really feel that you deserve much better than Taeyeon, then, by all means try to find another. But if it still brings you back to your wife, maybe, you're just taking what you have for granted?" Hyomin calmly suggested

 

"I'll keep that in mind."

 

---

 

Minutes after,

 

Yuri arrived in the coffee shop.

 

"Sica!" Yuri greeted and hugged the other girl on the table

 

"Yuri, that's Hyomin not Jessica!" Tiffany facepalmed

 

"Seobang!" Jessica arrived on the table and glared at Yuri who's hugging Hyomin

 

"Oh, ." Yuri muttered a curse

 

"Must this happens every meeting?" Tiffany sighed and looked at the bickering trio and had enough

 

"It's not her fault Jessica, you look generic." 

 

And the cats meowled and scratched each other at the coffee shop. 

 

 

---

 

At Taeyeon's hotel...

 

"I can't believe she blocked me!" Taeyeon said as she was busy drawing a doodle on her wife's photo on her cellphone 

 

Apparently, she had a goal of transforming Tiffany's candid photo into Batman's Joker.

 

And she smiled victoriously when she totally succeeded and took a bite of her double decker beef burger and put it back on the plate.

 

"I'm using this as my wallpaper." Taeyeon smiled proudly and put her masterpiece as her phone's wallpaper

 

"Taeng!" A chopstick was approaching and called her attention

 

"Oh, Choi Sooyoung! Why are you here?" she asked

 

"I followed Sunny, I closed the coffee shop for awhile. I need a break too! My, you have a cozy hotel here... Who picked this place?" Sooyoung asked 

 

"Seohyun... Where are they anyway?" Taeyeon asked

 

"Banana boat, theeeey...ashked...meee...to cowwwmee...heeere...and...pick you up." Sooyoung said, too busy eating the burger on the plate

 

"YAH, THAT'S MY FOOD!" Taeyeon complained

 

"Nope, all food is mine. Now, come along and stop doodling over your wife's picture." 

 

"Correction, it's Nagging Wife's picture." Taeyeon said and felt sad when she realized she missed her wife 

 

"LQ?" Sooyoung amusedly asked

 

"I hope that pink pig choke her drink!" Taeyeon said "How dare she block my number?" 

 

"HAHAHAHA! You've been blocked?"

 

"This isn't funny." 

 

"Want to know what'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter