Mistaken Identity As A Veterinarian

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mistaken Identity As A Veterinarian

 

Summary: Tiffany unexpectedly met her ex and Taeyeon was clueless as . She was starting to have some crisis with her feelings. While TaeNy was busy playing games, Ginger ran away home. On TaeNy’s search for their beloved dog, Taeyeon got lost inside a clinic full of stolen dogs. Tiffany finally has a resolve who’s her one and only true love.

 

A/N: Hi. Bye. -knurd

 

 

 

BEGIN.

 

 

Taeyeon was at the mall searching for Tiffany as the latter disappeared while they were shopping. She looked at the ten shopping paper bags on her hands, none of them was her’s. It’s all her wife’s. 

 

‘Goodness, she’s a shopaholic.’ Taeyeon shook her head and her tummy made some sounds.

 

“I’m hungry.” she put down the bags on the floor and got her phone from her pocket. She called Tiffany, it rang ten times but no answer.

 

“Where did she go?” she walked some more and finally saw her wife.

 

“Fany!” she gave the girl a back hug but then when the girl looked back, it wasn’t her wife.

 

‘.’

 

Taeyeon quickly detached herself and raised a peace sign to the stranger.

 

“Oh, sorry! I thought you were the mother of my two future children.” 

 

“It’s okay.”

 

That sounded like a pick-up line which Taeyeon was highly oblivious. Then she felt a dark aura at her back, when she looked back, it was her wife, Tiffany, who looked like she had been plotting ten murders inside her head with no plan to get away with it.

 

“Taeyeon,” she called out sternly and motioned to her wife to come to her in which Taeyeon obliged.

 

‘Am I going to die today?’ Taeyeon looked at her wife and made a peace sign again on her fingers.

 

“I’m sorry, I thought she was you.”

 

“Better have your eyes checked.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon closer to her as a form of her protectiveness.

 

“I’m hungry.” Taeyeon pouted and somehow, that ease her wife’s anger. Tiffany melted at the sight.

 

“Be thankful you’re cute.” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

Their sweet moments were cut by a voice.

 

“Tiffany?” It was the girl from before. When they both looked at the girl, Tiffany was shocked.

 

“Jessie?”

 

Taeyeon was confused before she got it (or so she thought.)

 

“Ah, Jessica got plastic surgery?! OMG!” She put both of her hands on her face before she giggled, Tiffany sighed as she rolled her eyes, “No, it’s a different Jessie.”

 

“Jessie, meet Taeyeon, my wife...Taeyeon, meet Jessie my…”

 

‘First love.’

 

“...my friend.” Tiffany gulped and looked cautiously at Taeyeon which was completely oblivious about what was happening.

 

“You have other friends than Jessica?!”

 

“Yes, I have other friends!” Tiffany exasperatedly said.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m sorry about earlier.” Taeyeon shook the girl’s hands. Jessie politely shook Taeyeon’s hands and looked at Tiffany.

 

“I didn’t know you got married.”

 

“Yeah, I didn’t know either.” Taeyeon scoffed and it was Tiffany’s turn to raise her peace sign.

 

“How are you? What do you do now?” Tiffany asked Jessie.

 

“I-I’m a v-veterinarian in a distant clinic.” Jessie awkwardly said and giggled suspiciously. Taeyeon’s eyes squinted.

 

‘She looks sketchy.’

 

But her stomach growled again, and being the type of person who puts food above the rest, she wants to eat.

 

“I’m hungry.”

 

“We’re going now for lunch…” Tiffany said and Jessie butted in.

 

“Can I join you?”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon awkwardly wanting to decline but Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Sure! I always want to know what it is like to be a vet.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

Detective Taeyeon unlocked!

 

***

Their lunch was filled with Taeyeon interviewing Jessie about her job and Jessie looked so done with Taeyeon’s questions.

 

“So, how do you differentiate a cat’s poop with dog’s poop?” she asked, Jessie, sighed and Tiffany facepalmed.

 

“It is a cat’s poop and a dog poop,” Jessie answered and Taeyeon clapped her hands.

 

“Whoa, you’re smart!”

 

“Can’t I just eat peacefully without hearing poo?” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon.

 

“Sorry, baby.” Taeyeon grinned and Tiffany smiled at the sight when she looked at the right, she saw Jessie staring at her and smiling as well.

 

She felt nostalgic.

 

Suddenly, she remembered high school and the girl she once loved.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Tiffany was a freshman when she met Jessie. Jessie was a cheerleader and Tiffany was one of the nerds sitting at the bleachers while watching the cheerleaders practice. She thought her presence was unknown until Jessie approached her one day.

 

“Hi!” Jessie greeted.

 

“H-Hello…” Tiffany fixed her glasses and looked down.

 

“Can I have some water?” Jessie asked her nicely and starting that day she had a huge crush on the girl and Jessie became her first love.

 

What set them apart was that when she overheard Jessie’s conversation with her friends.

 

“So, Tiffany is your girlfriend?”

 

“Yeah,” Jessie answered casually.

 

“How about Hyejin, I thought she’s your girlfriend as well?”

 

“Yeah.” Jessie nodded.

 

“Oh! I heard you’re dating Hansoo?!”

 

“That’s correct.”

 

After ten names and Jessie’s confirmation, her friends finally stopped.

 

“Whoa, daebakk!”

 

And that’s the reason they both drifted apart. Though they didn’t end up together, Tiffany didn’t take it to the heart and became bitter, instead, her first love held a special place in her heart, and Tiffany refused to date girls and married a man. When her husband died, she found out he’s a womanizer but that’s the moment she met Taeyeon, her one and only wife.

 

PRESENT.

 

‘But why do I feel weird all of a sudden?’ Tiffany asked herself as she looked both at Taeyeon and Jessie.

 

***

 

Tiffany decided to spend quality time with her wife to ease her feelings. Of all the things that happened with them, Taeyeon was there through thick and thin even though she isn’t her first love. She’s her last love. She decided to love whatever Taeyeon loves to do, so she ended up playing with Taeyeon with one of her games.

 

“Jessie is my ex.” she told Taeyeon casually and Taeyeon just looked at her and said, “Ah, she looks pretty but I’m prettier.” then she laughed.

 

“Aren’t you going to say something?”

 

“Like what?” Taeyeon innocently asked.

 

‘She seriously doesn’t know how to get jealous.’

 

“Babe, stop hiding in the bush! We have an ambush here!” Tiffany scolded Taeyeon.

 

“There’s a sniper at the blue house! I can’t get up, I’m going to die!” Taeyeon crawled holding her RPG-7.

 

They were playing PUBG on their phones.

 

“Enemies ahead!” Tiffany warned.

 

“W-What? Where?!”

 

“In front of you!”

 

Taeyeon went havoc and aimlessly shot her RPG-7. Tiffany was speechless.

 

“What the hell? You killed me!”

 

“I’m sorry!”

 

Their dog Ginger could only look at the chaos happening in the living room. Her owners were yelling at each other like crazy all because of a stupid game.

 

Ginger decided to get out of the house to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter