Mistaken Identity As A Home Thief

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

OMG, hi! It’s been ages since I’ve updated this. My previous writing style was eww. HAHAHA. Anyway, recently, I’ve been doing a lot of things and then sometimes I would just wonder why am I doing this? LOL. Anyway, this shot came from my absurd idea when I was drunk. Just a continuation of this story! :D

 

BTW. Read my ongoing request shot and request your stories 'What's Inside Your Head?'.

 

Enjoy!

 

-knurd

 

 

Summary: Taeyeon went on a business trip to Africa with her team while Tiffany fostered an ostrich from a zoo that was destroyed by fire. 

 

 

***

 

 

BEGIN.

 

 

 

“Do you really have to go, babe?” Tiffany was clinging on Taeyeon for her dear life, almost begging her not to go on a business trip. 

 

“I’ll only be gone for two weeks. We will just shoot wild animals and be better than Nat Geo. Don’t be sad.” Taeyeon grinned and raffled Tiffany’s hair.

 

“Fine! But be careful, okay?”

 

Taeyeon fixed her bags and smiled at her wife, “Yes, ma’am!”

 

Then a van stopped in front of them. The driver’s window opened. It was Seohyun.

 

“Hi Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon unnie! Let’s go!”

 

“Hey! Better bring back my babe in one piece!” Tiffany glared at Seohyun and Seohyun raised her both hands.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not like we’ll play Jumanji and a wild animal would chase Taeyeon unnie.”

 

“Honey, I have to go.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I know.”

 

“So?”

 

“So what?”

 

“Let me go?” 

 

“No.” Tiffany shook her head and continued to hug Taeyeon.

 

The van’s door opened and showed four people who were gagging due to the cringy sickenly cute lovey-dovey couple.

 

“Why don’t you just come with us, Tiffany?” Sooyoung said with a bored expression.

 

“I have work.”

 

“Awww, too bad. Did you bring your mosquito repellant, Soo?” Sunny asked and Sooyoung rummaged on her bag.

 

“HERE!”

 

“That’s my girl.”

 

“WE’RE GOING TO WAKANDA!” Baekhyun screamed, “Are there pretty girls in there?” he asked excitedly.

 

“Yeah, girls that could kill you.” Yoona pouted and looked at Seohyun, “Yah, why can’t I sit at front?” she asked.

 

“U-Uh… Taeyeon unnie should sit here since she’s the boss.” Seohyun nervously laughed.

 

“I’m the sponsor of this trip tho. We’ll sit together on the airplane!” Yoona clapped her hand with her brilliant idea. 

 

Seohyun’s eyes widened, “Oh.”

 

“Taeyeon, we’re going to be late.” Sunny squinted her eyes to the couple.

 

“I have to go.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, “I’ll call you.” she kissed her nose.

 

“Video call.” Tiffany made amends.

 

“Okay, if we find a good signal. See you in two weeks!”

 

“See you, love you.”

 

“Love you more!”

 

Tiffany watched the car drive away and Ginger went out the gate to check on her.

 

*Barks!*

 

“Come on, it’s feeding time.” Tiffany hugged the dog and went inside her house.

 

After a while, Tiffany’s phone rang.

 

“Tiffany, can I ask you for a favour?”

 

It was her zookeeper friend, Ms Oh.

 

 

‘.’

 

 

***

 

In Africa…

 

 

 

“WAKANDA FOREVER!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

“Wow, look at that tiger!” Taeyeon pointed out as they observed and took various shots of a variety of animals.

 

“It’s bigger than you, Taeng!” Sooyoung laughed out loud.

 

 

In the distance, they saw Seohyun being a professional photographer of Yoona.

 

 

“Hey, I’ll try different poses.” 

 

“Okay.” Seohyun kneeled to get a better angle.

 

“Well, aren’t you whipped?” Sunny shouted and chuckled.

 

Seohyun answered her, “Girlfriend’s duties!”

 

 

Meanwhile, they saw Baekhyun having a close relationship with one of the monkeys. The monkey went on his shoulders and Baekhyun fed it Banana.

 

“What’s that?” Sunny asked.

 

“It’s my baby!” Baekhyun said and the monkey gave him a kiss and a tight hug.

 

“How sweet! Did you change your preference from girls to monkeys?” Taeyeon sarcastically asked.

 

“Well, I can have a lot of girlfriends and only one monkey in my life.” he shrugged.

 

“Oh, a mosquito! Sooo, your bug spray!”

 

“HERE!” Then Sunny sprayed suspicious mosquito repellant in the air. Taeyeon coughed.

 

“The is that?”

 

“ off, we’re fighting malaria.”

 

 

Taeyeon took more photos of the wild animals and sighed, ‘I can’t wait for this day to be over.’ She tried to call Tiffany but the latter is not answering her phone.

 

‘Weird.’

 

 

The next day, while resting from work, Taeyeon and her team decided to play Jumanji board courtesy of Baekhyun’s weird-.

 

“You seriously have to bring that monkey to the hotel?” Taeyeon asked dumbfounded as she looked at the inseparable monkey and Baekhyun.

 

“Correction, I didn’t bring it. It was tagged along.”

 

“Same thing.”

 

She saw Yoona clinging to Seohyun while they’re watching Netflix on their phones. Taeyeon checked her phone. No calls or reply from Tiffany yet.

 

‘I wonder what keeps her busy.’

 

“Ugh, I got stepped on by an elephant!” Sunny whined as she looked at her game piece on the board.

 

“It’s your turn Taengoo.” Sooyoung said and gave Taeyeon the dice.

 

“Six.”

 

“HAHAHAHAH! You lose!”

 

“H-How… Wait, I was kicked by a ing ostrich?! This game is bull!”

 

“Sore loser.” Sooyoung won and took their dollar bills, “More food for me.”

 

‘.’

 

She tried to call Tiffany again but no one picked up on the other line.

 

‘What are you up to, Fany?’

 

***

 

Tiffany ended up staring at her backyard and cursing herself.

 

‘, I’m screwed.’

 

She remembered her conversations with her friend, Ms Oh, the zookeeper. There was this zoo which was destroyed by fire and all their animals were displaced and in need of temporary shelter. Tiffany as a rich friend was chosen by Ms Oh to take care of one ostrich from the zoo temporarily. Tiffany didn’t know if she was drugged when she agreed to this.

 

Flashback.

 

“So, the ostrich name is Jeongyeon, please take care of her for a week. While we are looking for another zoo to take care of her.” Ms Oh said as she brought the ostrich to Tiffany's backyard.

 

“U-Uhhh…Can I change my mind?”

 

“Oh! I forgot, we have to drop off other animals! I’ll see you in a week my dearest friend!” and Ms Oh escaped the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter