Mistaken Identity As A Hit And Run Suspect

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Mistaken Identity As A Hit And Run Suspect

 

Summary: Tiffany finally got her driving license. She was excited to drive like the fast and the furious until she hit ‘someone’. Anxious and acting weird for days, Officer Kwon was suspicious. Taeyeon found out what happened later on and hid her wife from the police.

 

A/N: 

Yo,

Hohohoho, Merry Christmas! :P Kidding. A month and some days before 2020 is over, can you still ing handle it? :D 

It’s Tiffany’s turn! ;)

Enjoy.

 

 

 

BEGIN.

 

 

“Congratulations Miss Hwang! Here’s your license.” An old lady from the window on a government office and told Tiffany and gave her the license she’s been waiting for forever.

 

“Thank you so much! But correction, it’s Mrs. Kim.” she politely informed the old lady as she was about to get the license from the old lady’s hands.

 

“Oh, sorry. Mrs. Kim, we have to correct your name on your ID. Come back in a week.” the old lady took back the license from Tiffany’s hands and closed her window.

 

“For the love of ing !” Tiffany frustratedly ran her hands through her head.

 

It’s been Tiffany Hwang Kim’s tenth attempt to get her driver’s license but she kept on failing or either too anxious to drive a vehicle. But now, she had an inspiration in learning how to drive. Every time her wife, Taeyeon, would pick her up from work, Taeyeon would always look tired even if the latter denies it and smiles at her. She wanted to drive for her wife this time. She passed this time but had to correct her name on her ID.

 

When she went home, she the lights and heard something.

 

“SURPRISE!”

 

It was Taeyeon on a birthday hat, confetti, and a banner.

 

‘FINALLY, AFTER THE TENTH TIME, HAPPY LICENSE DAY, DRIVER FANY!’

 

Tiffany sobbed and hugged her wife, Taeyeon noticed something off.

 

“Oh, why sad? I thought you passed?” she asked 

 

“I did, but they got my name wrong so I have to come back for my license in a week!” her breath hitched and Taeyeon wiped her wife’s tears.

 

“Oooo, uh… I got an ice cream?”

 

“I don’t like ice cream!” Tiffany grumpily shook her head.

 

“Okay, I’ll have it instead but it’s strawberry and it’s pink.” Taeyeon looked at her wife to get the ice cream before Tiffany went to the fridge first.

 

“Mine!”

 

Taeyeon looked at her wife and thought, ‘Why does she have to be cute all the time?’

 

They both sat on the couch and watched the night time news on TV. Before, when they were newlyweds, both of them would watch movies on Netflix but now they’re married for years, both of them would bond over the news on TV and talk about politics and bad news like nerds as they drink beer and eat ice creams.

 

‘Drunk driver hit and ran, two kids on the block dead…’

 

“Pathetic.” Tiffany shook her head.

 

“I know, if you can’t drive, why drive at all?” Taeyeon sighed and made cheers on her wife’s beer can.

 

“Correct! Those people who hit and ran should not have a license at all.”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and an idea popped inside her head.

 

“Can I see your driver’s license, Tae?”

 

“No,” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I look like a criminal in my picture.” Taeyeon shyly grinned.

 

“Well, I’m still your wife even though you're ugly in your picture.”

 

“Yeah, but you might divorce me, ya know.”

 

“You’re no fun.”

 

 

 

After a week, Tiffany finally knew what Taeyeon meant.

 

“Here’s your driver’s license, Mrs. Kim.” the old lady gave the ID to Tiffany and Tiffany excitedly took it from the lady’s hands.

 

When she saw her license, she frowned.

 

“, I look like a criminal.”

 

‘My wife must never see this!’

 

 

 

When the night time came, Taeyeon kept on asking to see her license.

 

“Can I see it? Please, please!”

 

“No, You might divorce me!”

 

“Alimony is expensive, I won’t do that.” Taeyeon rationally explained.

 

“Fine, only if I see yours as well.”

 

Taeyeon looked hesitant but Tiffany managed to convince her. She took her wallet from her bag on the table and took her license.

 

“Okay, deal!”

 

“1...2...3!”

 

They both exchanged their licenses and for a moment both of them were silent until they laughed their ing asses off.

 

“YOU’RE UGLY!” they both told each other and high-five.

 

In conclusion, no one has been ever born yet that picture would look good on their driver’s license. Or maybe there’s one:

 

Skip to 18 years later…

 

Baby Irene who’s now a lady got her driver’s license. The lady on the window kept looking at Irene and her license picture.

 

“Oh, wow, ma’am. You’re beautiful!”

 

Irene smiled and looked at the lady’s nameplate.

 

“I know. Thanks, Miss Kang.” Irene gave her a wink before she walked away.

 

Some people were born lucky. And the lady in the window would never guess the first word that Irene learned when she was a baby.

 

‘.’

 

 

Present again.

 

“You look ugly! Hahaha!” Tiffany now regretted that she showed her driver’s license with her best friend Jessica. Because the girl may have intentionally provoked her to do so by saying ‘You can’t drive!’ so Tiffany being a person that’s easily triggered shoved Jessica her driver’s license to prove her point, ‘I can, motherer.’

 

“Give me that!” Tiffany stole her license from Jessica while the girl’s in tears.

 

“Hahaha. Well, uh… congratulations! But I still won’t ride your car.” Jessica said.

 

“Why not?” Tiffany raised her brows.

 

“You have to make me drunk to do so. I still love my life.”

 

“Then, let’s drink as a celebration!”

 

“Your treat!”

 

“You cheap fool, you were just tricking me to get free drinks.”

 

 

 

Tiffany drove them to the bar and she was speeding at 40km/h. Jessica was holding at the car’s handle and her chest while yelling at Tiffany.

 

“Slow down, you’re killing us!”

 

“What the are you talking about? This is like the slowest speed I could do and it’s a ing main road! I need to speed up some more!” Tiffany yelled but Jessica yelled back.

 

“We’re gonna die, we’re…” then she fainted when Tiffany sped up at 80km/h.

 

“Wooohooo!”

 

 

 

When they arrived at the bar, Jessica had a stomach ache and she hadn’t drunk her alcohol yet.

 

“ you, really.” she raised her middle finger for her friend to see and Tiffany giggled.

 

“You look like .”

 

 

 

They went home together after they both got drunk.

 

“I’ll drive.”

 

They both sang along the radio at the top of their lungs until they hit something. 

 

" YOUUUU, YOU VERY VERY MUUUCH!!!" 

 

*BLAG! *

 

'Oh, .'  they both looked at each other and got out of the vehicle to check. 

 

"Did we kill someone?" Tiffany was shaking in anxiousness. 

 

"We're screwed!" Jessica exclaimed as they looked at the body on the ground. 

 

"This is our secret." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter