Chapter 7

Be loved or Be hurt??

JoKwon

At least once a week I always go to the church to pray but I don't know that church's bell would sound this dearing at least for me. People said it's because today is my special day, well I won't deny it because it's true though. Marrying the person that you love always be a dream for me and everyone. At right at this moment, there she is, the most beautiful woman in my life after my mom walking closer to the altar with her dad. The guests give us their blesses and applause for us, no I think it's for the beautiful bride that's standing in front of me right now. I take her hand gently from my father in law. He give me the last genuine and happy smile for us, he tap my shoulder and said "I trust my daughter with you Kwon-ah". That's one of the touching moment for me, people said in the past life a father and his daughter were used to be a lover and now he's giving his lovely daughter or his past life lover to the other man to give her a happiness. I nodded my head as sign of promise to my father in law that I'll give his one and only daughter happiness. Now the pastor's saying the line that I only heard it when there's my friend who got married but now I'm hearing it not for other people but the line is for me. Now the pastor said to me "Will you JoKwon promise to take Son GaIn as your bride in joy and sorrow moment and to make her happy forever?", "Yes, I do". I smiled and said to myself that I'll give her the happiness that she wants, that's the most genuine thing that still left deep inside my heart for her despite my selfish to want her all for me by marrying her. And now it's GaIn's turn to say those words and she said the same words as me. Even though I know the truth I'm still feeling so happy and it's like there's a butterfly in my stomach. After we exchange the words and we put the rings to each of our ring finger, the pastor said "now, you may kiss the bride" and that's when the guests are hype and so noisy with their loud sound indicating us to kiss as soon as possible. I hesitated a lot, damn JoKwon even until now, even you already asked her to marry you, you still have no courage to kiss her. I take a deep breath and set up my mind to kiss her but I end up kissing her forehead and there it goes "eeeeyyyyyy, it's not how you do the kiss for your wedding young man" one of the elder guess said to us and the rest of the guests do the same to us. I gather up my courage and slowly leaning closer to her, that's when our lips met, I'm shaking a lot and probably but I refrain myself not too show people how tremble my body is right now. I savour the moment when our lips touched, it's like a really pure kissing, we close our eyes and after a while she broke the kiss. There's this disappointed feeling in myself but I know that I can't do anything or mad at her because at the very first I know that her heart is not belong to me. I again remind myself that I can't expect anything from this marriage.

 

GaIn

The wedding is finished, we meet and chitchat with the guests for a while, they said we're really a good couple, I'm lucky to have Kwon as my husband and many thing else. They also said the kiss is so touching them. Yeah they're probably right that I have to feel lucky that I have JoKwon as my husband and we're really a good happy couple only if we genuinely love each other, only if I can give my heart to Kwon but this is just a fake marriage same as the old days when we're a virtual marriage couple in We Got Married, at that time I thought that I would be really falling for him until the jerk came again into my life and ruin my move on progress and made my heart waver then my life shattered because of what he did. I feel sorry for JoKwon, I know he loves me sincerely but I can't give the love that he wants yet I still want to marry him. The thing that keeps me marrying him is because my selfish self said if you don't marry him your life would be more insecure and miserable. I rationalized my mind and used JoKwon as my shield to protecting my career and also my pride of being a woman.

While I was lost in my thought, my father in law came to me smiled and said to me "I never see Kwon smiled that bright before, Kwon smiled that bright when you walked in to the altar. Thank you for making my son happy" with that my father in law give a photo album and a key, he said "that's the wedding present from me, I heard you're good at cooking and also you like to decorate, I hope you can decorate it prettily" by that my father in law leaves me and goes to another guests and greets them. I can't be more grateful than this right? all seems perfect, this marriage is a picture of a dream marriage for everyone I guess but we're not on that term for saying this a dream marriage.

Now I'm in a car with JoKwon, the wedding ceremony was just finished couple minutes ago. Now we're going to go to the house that my father in law gave it to us. At first I was confused, why my father in law gave it the key to me instead of giving it to Kwon but now I guess it's a little bit clearer that Kwon seems a little bit distant with his father, he's more closer with her mother. Kwon even is a little bit reluctant when saying goodbye to his father and my parents. When we're on our way to our new house, there's this awkward atmosphere around us. Kwon never utter a single word when we're on our way and me? It's deadly awkward but first I'm not in the mood to start the conversation, second I don't have the courage to start a conversation with him and I don't know why. Maybe that's because I feel so sorry for using him this way. Suddenly Kwon talk to me telling me that we're arrived. When we arrived, I have to admit and saying that this large two story house is so nice and luxury, I can't help myself and blurted out "woah, your parents are surely rich, aren't they?" I'm shocked and a little bit embarrassed knowing that I said that to Kwon. Kwon is just chuckled and said "well, I guess so. Seeing that this is my wedding gift I also gotta admit that fact. Now let's get in"

"Well I guess my parents on purpose doing this thing. There are 3 bedrooms yet there is only one bedroom that is ready. And the other two rooms left untouched even no furnished at all. I'll sleep on the couch, noona sleep on the bed okay?" he said that to me, I think alot I impossibly letting Kwon to sleep on the couch but there's only one bedroom in the room, I battled with myself and Kwon said "don't think too much and don't feel sorry because I'll sleep on the couch, the couch is pretty comfy, it's like our old days in WGM when I used to slept on the couch so this is just same. Just find me a blanket in the closet" . I just noded my head with Kwon reasoning, I don't have any idea what am I supposed to say to Kwon, his reasoning always win over me I guess. "Okay Kwon, I'll look for you a blanket. You change first" by that Kwon change his wedding attire and me preparing the bed and also looking for an extra blanket for Kwon. When Kwon is done changing, it's my turn to change but is this really my luck or what? the zipper of my dress is way half down and it got stuck together with my wedding crown ribbon fabric, I'm trying to zip it down but it's useless. It won't come down. I blam and curse myself why of all the times, it has to be this thing that happened and at this time. Being helpless and frustated, I got no choice other than asking Kwon for help.

"Kwon, can you help me?" I called him timidly. "What can I help you noona?" Kwon asked to me. "Can you come here and help me with my dress? My dress got stuck with the crown ribbon, I can't pull it off" I explained it to him a little bit fast since that's so embarassing.

"Oh, Okay noona"

 

JoKwon

I heard GaIn noona calling me and asking a help because her wedding dress got stuck, I just come in and didn't think too much but I got shocked and stopping myself right away. The wedding dress is halfway down and it's revealing her skin. I gulped in seeing the view in front of me. Okay don't blame me if I'm being myself, even when she dress properly she's already attractive and make every guy's mind go wild, she's the y icon after all. And now she's in front of me and revealing her back skin? Of course it's not that she's on purpose doing that but still it's so.. . Geez stop it Kwon, she needs your help right now to untangled the zipper and the ribbon. I take a really deep breath and having mind control over my body. I come closer to her and trying to untangled it, standing behind her and zip it down slowly. I don't know what's going on with my mind, I'm enjoying myself standing this close with her and my body just react so spontaneously and I backhug her, she's frozen there and I know she's confused what's wrong with me. But I have no control anymore, my right mind is no longer controlled the things here. So I said "What makes you so in love with that person noona? I love you noona, I can be much better than that person. Can you actually give me a chance?"

I heard her sighing, a really heavy sigh and trying to let herself free from my embrace "you know it from the very beginning Kwon, I can't love you. My heart is not belong to you. This marriage, I just agree about this because there's no other choice left Kwon. And in other words I'm using you Kwon and I hope this kind of action of yours never happened again Kwon" with that she left me and change her entire in another room inside this house, I blammed myself for not having a control over my action but her words are just stabbing me so painfully, I smiled sadly to myself and said to myself "there's no really a chance for a happy marriage with me huh?" . Afraid that it might be awkward and tensed for both of us after that incident I pretend to sleep on the couch inside the bedroom and waiting GaIn to comeback, after some minutes she comes back and I think I heard herself having a big sigh, I guess it's a short relieved from her because we don't have to encounter each other. She goes straight right away to the bed and sleep I guess. While me, I can't sleep, I'm still thinking about the words that she said. It hurts me.

"Son GaIn I love you, why don't you see that. Why do you have to longing for someone like him?" I said that in my mind

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for not able to keep my promise to update within the week, there are something that I had to do so this chapter is being delayed. But now I'm updating ^^. thanks for still reading my story. I hope you won't get bored. Also thanks for the comment. this author always asks for comment right?? #ps I'm addicted over your comments guys hehe. I hope you guys like this chapter, and as always comments are really welcomed and actually glad to see your comments. you can comment anything. Tell me do you like this story or this chapt or not? haha. Won't promise to update within a week but will update as soon as possible hehe. Anyway happy reading^^