Chapter 1

Be loved or Be hurt??

Flashback

 

 

 

Jokwon:

This is our 300th day already as a married couple on the show, I have to prepare something special for Gain noona but I am afraid that she won’t be impressed by my event, what should I do to impress her? After so much contemplation I think it’s the best to let her know what I feel sincerely towards her or even she’s so clueless and can’t notice what I do, I think at least I have to hint her that the feeling when I am doing the show isn’t a feeling only for the show but that’s my real feeling towards her. Yeah at least all I can do is to set event as much as I can rather than doing the skinship, I’ve never been brave enough for that. I always think “what if”, what if Gain noon think that I am too touchy and feel uncomfortable with me and many thoughts circled around me.

Finally after giving a lot of effort in writing, I call the radio program to put my message there. The message will be aired in another day. I hope she will be happy  hearing a message from me or not?

Am I hoping too much that she likes me a lot? Or maybe it’s for the program’s sake? , but for now I don’t care, I just have to say this through the radio program.

 

Gain:

After hearing Kwon’s message through the radio is kinda sweet that he actually put an effort to do something for the 300th day, I think I can really fall for him. After giving some thoughts about what Kwon did, something more important and it really urges me to read it. It’s a news about him finally out from the jail after his drug’s case. I think my BEG members are very quick to catch what’s going on with me, they noticed a sudden change in my face, after all they all read the news.

JeA unni even said “even if he tried to contact you, plead you or whatsoever don’t ever put a second thought to answer the call, meet him, or giving him you shoulder, you know it won’t be good for you either for your show with Jokwon”

I should’ve just heard JeA unnie’s advice but I didn’t, at first I tried to ignore it but soon I was so stubborn after saw what he texted me. He said he’s having a hard time. I just throw myself into a trouble that I might regret later. But I just don’t care, the fact I still do care a lot about this person make me forget all the things that happened, I met him. I console him even I said we are just friend, I know it’s like a ticking bomb that I can’t put a distance anymore with him later. I will far for him again.

“Isn’t it nice to walk around like this at night, I know you barely can make it because you’re so busy but I am thankful that you make your time for me and here is your coffee, I know you can’t live with this thing but I think to keep your health you should drink less and drink more mineral water” he said to me with such a care, I might be shaken, no, I already am. But it’s a shame for me to dig my grave and fall for this man again and getting hurt again so I hold myself. “Ya, Joo Ji Hoon, I think it’s enough we can’t meet like this anymore. I have to think my current show together with Jokwon and I think I consoled you enough and now you regain your condition. It’s time to stop seeing each other” I said calmly yet I don’t know if it convinced enough that I said it toughly or waver.

“GaIn, I've known you for about 4years already I know that you wouldn’t mean it, your sound seems so waver. If your reason is because of that stupid variety show, your reason isn’t strong enough to convince to not meet you. I know there’s still a hope that we can back like what we were in the past” and that’s the scariest thing that he said to me. Scare that I might soon say yes to his offer, scare that I might put a whole of my heart for this man again, he walks slowly closer to me, I freeze there.

 

Sashireun naega haeryon haetdeon mareun marya nan nol saranghae (moving song, chorus part) , Gain's Ringtone

Such a relieved that my phone ringtone is ringing right now, he stop his move and said “what a bad timing” , I ignore him, I check my phone and it’s Kwon.

“Hello, Kwon” , “Noona!!” Kwon’s voice is really cheerful, I smiled. Without noticing JiHoon, I talk to Kwon but suddenly JiHoon grab my phone and said “Hello, who is this. Can you talk to her later? We’re in the middle of night walk right now. I’ll hang up”

 

 

 

I finally update my story^^, the strange thing is that i keep get inspiration when i write at night. but anyway enjoy everyone. and oh forgot to say that any comment is so welcomed^^. i am gladly accept all your comments