Chapter 5

Be loved or Be hurt??

Gain

I'm getting frustated because all problems just come to me like there's no end. I am not blamming this to anyone. It was just me in the first place who acted by an old beautiful yet illusion feeling. That feeling gave me a hope that everything would turned into a happy ending. My heart said that giving the second chance to him was like giving a second chance for me to be happy too. It's like it's okay to hurt a little. But I was wrong, there is just a certain person like him who don't deserve that and the story will repeat itself, having the same ending, misery. The person you care and make you happy the most will hurt you the most. I just can end my life and forget all the things but that never really my style and I am just too afraid for doing that. It's good to having that kind of scared though, so I don't have the guts to do that. When I am in my deep thought in my room, my phone suddenly buzzing and I take a likk to see who text me.

 

[Kwon]

Hey Noona, what are you doing? :) Are you feeling okay? I've talked to JinYoung Hyung about us getting married. He agreed and gave us permission. But first we have to reveal to the public that we're dating then after some times we will announce that we're getting married. Also we need to talk to both of our parents. When do you have the time to talk to our parents about this matter? :)

[Gain]

Kwon, you know it isn't right don't you? And I never ask for your responsiblity to marrying me. I won't marry you out of pity. It's my problem, I gotta solve this by myself. No need to bother.

I sigh when I reply Kwon's text, I know he's sincere. He's sincerely loving me but the situation is not right and I don't love him, everyone thinks I'm stupid to wasted a good man like Kwon for someone like JiHoon but I can't force myself. To letting and hating someone like JiHoon because of what he's done to me are something that I definitely will do but for loving Kwon is another thing, I don't want to take Kwon's sincerity as granted. My phone is buzzing again and I know Kwon won't give up like that.

[Kwon]

I know what I did, no need to remind me. It's indeed not my responsibility to marrying you, it's not out of pity too

"Don't you get it Noona, you're too densed or what? Do you think I am a saint and a really good person to take the responsibility that's supposed to be someone else's responsibility? Do you think I will take a big risk to my career just to save someone else's life? I'm more than willing to sacrifice anything in my life but that person has to be you, don't you get it that I Love You??

I'm speechless and shocked that Kwon is actually in front of me telling all those words, How could he go inside the apartment?

 

JoKwon

She never gives her love to me but I don't care. It may sound stupid but I just want to believe these words that making sure that person we love happy eventhough we can't get their heart is also love and hurting because of the person that we love is also love. For me the only love I have for her is that kind of love. If she can't have the love that she's longing because that jerk is too idiot to waste someone as precious as Gain, I'll give her that I have even it's just a little for her heart. 

 
I know Gain won't ever accept the idea of me marrying her. I'm on my way to make her trust me that I'll marry her and also to check her if she's okay and won't do something stupid. JeA noona gave me the password of the apartment, when I was in the lift I read the text that Gain sent to me, I was a little bit angry to her, how stubborn she was considering she doesn't have any other choice than this. How blind she was to actually my sincerity to her.
 
I replied her but when I get into inside the apartment and saw her staring blank I became even more angry and anger controled me. I bursted out to her, she looked shocked because I was just suddenly in front of her and confessed to her that I Love Her. I rubbed my temple and calming my self and said to her.
 
"That's why Noona, I want you to marry me. I know you don't love me, I never force you to give your love to me back. Just let me love you. I won't expect anything from you. I can't seem to think any other words to make you believing me but I'll work the things out for you. You can even think this marriage between you and me is a missfortune for you. But still let me marry you, I'll help and love you and your baby heartly. You have no other choice now Noona, if later you can figure out something I'll let you go. But for now, Son Ga In please let me marry you" I smiled gentle to her though it's a bitter confession, yes keeping that in my mind that I'll let her go someday when she has already figured out something about the whole situation. I am foolish right? Loving someone that can't give the love back to me. But looking to her eyes again, I thought that must be the most beautiful eyes in the world for me, although now those eyes are not sparkling but gloomy.
 
There is a silence for some minutes maybe ten minutes, I still stay in the same position holding her hand, when I am about to talk to her to making her sure. She cut me off and finally say something
 
"Okay Kwon, but don't expect anything from me, like you said it's merely because I have no other choice than this" she said that coldly no emotion. she's just so strange to me, she's not someone that I know but I know she did it all to make me not hoping too high from her about her loving me back. It's mixed, it's bitter but the thought having Gain is the sweet for the bitter.
 
"Okay, I know that Noona. I bought some foods when I went here. Eat some. JeA noona said you haven't eaten anything. I'll wait you till you eat then I'll leave" as soon as she finished her foods, I leave the apartment, hurt but this is what I want, protecting you Son Ga In.
 
After some times, we already discussed the problem to both of our company. We agreed to released the news about us dating and planning to get married soon. I guess it's just too shocking for all people, fans and our families. Our news's becoming the headline, a lot of comments from netizen but I guess we really leave a deep and good impression as there are just a lot of positive comments about us.
 
[Breaking News]
BEG Gain and 2AM JoKwon are dating for almost a year and planning to get married soon. Fans are happy congratulating the couple. Both of the agencies confirmed this news - Soompiii
 
finally I updated my story, thanks for everyone who still read my story^^, thanks for angelkwon to actually comment and gave an oppinion whether to continue this story or not. hope this story long enough but I don't know. I really appreciate your comment about my story though so i can improve this story to be better. happy reading^^