Chapter 6

Be loved or Be hurt??

JoKwon

"Okay, but don't expect anything from me" that's what she's saying when she agreed about this whole marriage idea, those words keep repeating in my head. Gain made sure to straight the line between us to me and made sure that hoping that this marriage will turn into something someday is impossible. I'm wondering what did she see in that jerk, I don't mean to be over-confident or arrogant but that jerk doesn't deserve that kind of devoted or sincere love that Gain has for him. After some times I already arrived at my dorm, I just go to straight to my bedroom, slam my body on to bed and drowning in my own thoughts. I make a decission to myself to keep the boundaries between us, when you realized that no matter how good you are, how hard you try for someone that already objected you from the start there won't be a happy ending and giving up is like the moment of your realization. My heart is hurt but being a shield for her is my choice. The thing that left for me is to help her, I can't say to making her happy because I know her happiness is not in me. As I'm really into my own thoughts my phone is ringing, the name is on the display is my mom. I know what she's going to say to me.

-JoKwon

Hey Mom, how are you?

-Mom

Kwon, we need to talk. Me and your dad are going to go there and bring Gain with you. When do you have a time?

Without even replying my greeting, Mom's straight in to the point, I just sigh and answer my mom back through the call

-JoKwon

Okay Mom, tomorrow should be okay. I have no any other schedule but gotta talk this to Gain noona first if she will be okay tomorrow. I'll tell you short after asking her if she's free or not tomorrow

-Mom

Okay, tell me if you'll be able to come to the usual restaurant or not. Now rest Kwon.

-JoKwon

Okay mom

After my mom's call, I texted Gain noona to tell her about what my parents said to me. At first she's kinda cold and hesitated about meeting my parents but in the end after I assured her that we indeed need to do that to make it as a perfect wedding plan for everyone, she agreed to meet my parents tomorrow.

The meeting with my parents are going well, at first they assumed this marriage is shotgun marriage eventhough it's true, my parents finally believed that we really loves each other and we're seriously planning to get married soon. After the meeting is ended, I and Gain go into the car.

"You don't need to drop me off to my dorm, I have other thing to do Kwon" Gain said that to me with a straight face, yes she's totally like a stranger to me, she's not the Gain noona that I used to know.

"Oh, but where are you going noona? I'm going to drop you off at the place you want to go" be a stuborn my self, I insist to give her a drive. She's sighing heavily like she want to debate with me but she's stoping herself right away and just answering my question.

"Going to the studio, I still have a work to do" She said that without looking at me at all. I said okay to her and I said I'll take her there.

 

In front of the LOEN company I see JeA noona over there, I just say hi to JeA noona, I know that JeA noona is one of the song composser of one of Gain's song so no wonder she's here and also she's here to checking Gain condition after that night. Gain just said to me with a cold stare that I don't need to pick her up because she will just go home with the manager so I don't need to be bothered. Being dissapointed by her treat towards me but I guess JeA noona sensed my feeling asked me to go to the coffee shop and said to me "Kwon-ah just give her some times to open her heart for you, right now she's just being stupid herself Kwon"

"No, noona. She made it herself clear about our relationship. She told me to not expecting anything from her, she built the boundaries and our relationship is never worked and merely because she has no any other choice" I said to her bitterly.

"Kwon-ah, she's not herself right now. I know that you love her sincerely. I trust Gain with you so I hope you don't lose your hope and keep loving Gain endlessly. I know it may be selfish for me to asking you such a thing like that when Gain treats you that way but trust me I know Gain years, she will one day open her heart for you" JeA noona said to me. It's so tempting to believing what JeA noona said to me that one day she will open her heart for me but I have to come back to the reality and make myself just bottled up the feeling for her.

"I don't know noona, should I really trust what you said or not for me now it's like she doesn't want me but she's forced to end up with me but one thing for sure that one day if she really wants to break free from me and this marriage at that day I will have let her go for her sake, and I'm preparing myself right now for that day comes" JeA noona sigh to what I'm telling to her as she understand pretty well the whole condition.

"Thank you for stay by her side and taking care of her, Kwon if she doesn't realize how good you are to her, one day she will regret for losing you Kwon but for now I'm just her sister that really worried of her and asking you that big favor Kwon" JeA noona said that and I understand about her point, afterall they are friend for years and care to each other alot.

"I know noona, you don't have to be worried about her. I'll take care of her as best as I can" I said and looking to my watch, I have to go somewhere else so I bid my farewell to JeA noona and said we have to hang out together with the rest of 2AM members and BEG members. I get into my car and drove somewhere else, for about 45minutes I arrived at the cafe in Myeong-dong area. I meet with a certain women who look pretty young for her age. I greet her and she greets me back with a warm smile, she gestures me to sit down and asking me how I've been lately.

"I'm fine omeonim, abeonim, how about you?"

"aigoo, Jo seobang it's been a while. we're good and we're really happy that you're actually the one for our daughter, she may look strong outside but she's really fragile inside her heart so please understand her for her lackings"

"Yes I understand omeonim, abeonim. I actually want to ask your bless to marrying your daughter. I promise that I'll try as hard as I can to be always beside her and let her do whatever makes her happy" yes including to let her go if that's what makes her happy, I say that only in my mind though.

"You always got our blessing without you need to ask it from us Jo seobang" this time is abeonim who said that to me. Well it will be such a perfect marriage only if we love each other but it's only my one sided love. I reminded myself that this is not a fairytale, yeah your heart will never be mine Son Gain

 

 

 

this is for chapter 6^^, I guess I updated pretty fast haha #proudofmyself. i hope you all guys won't get bored my stories. I will be gladly welcoming every comment so pls comment below. ah actually I'm planning to make another story but I guess I'll just finish this story first. Oh yes it's midnight so I'm just blabbering arround haha. anyway happy reading :))